Uttaran

.::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 48

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
15/10 * Meethi is all dressed up and about to put the vermilon in the box, but it falls down and spread it on the floor,she takes and put it in the box,her hand full of vermilon. * she comes downstairs, akash teases her and get up and goes near the line she had drawn last night, he asks u'r fate is u want to be with me for u'r lifetime. U'r love had brought crossing these lines and asks r u gng to draw a line using vermilon.* Meethi is about to go,he apologies for what he spoke in last night,she says who r u to apologize,i'm not u'r relation,i wont interfere in u'r life and u also. *muktha is thinking of hugging with vishnu and wipes her tears,jogi comes and asks her is everything alright,she says yes.but he says we have to look after a new lawyer,she cries my dad bail,jogi says is time for name ceremony pandiji has arrived.* Meethi cme decending in the stairs and is about to fall,akash catches her in time,their small eyelock and sad piya song plays.vishnu cmes there akash leaves from there and meethi says to vishnu, i was about to call u but u slips vishnu completes. *tappu cmes to meet ratore,she says 2day is kanha's child name ceremony and muktha goes to attisgarh alone,he asks alone,tappu fumbles and says with vishnu ,he is happy and says if they meet means there is a chance but she says vishnu is mrd to meethi now.ratore is sure.*Pandiji says the starting letter of mame is 'A' they about to tell, ekadish says 'Ajitesh' and asks pandiji to go on with puja,everyone r shocked,she takes a baby from kanha's hand and gave it to kadambari, we r taking this baby to attisgarh and leaves.* vishnu is standing near the window,meethi cme to him and says i knw u respect my mom,but instead of living this fake relation why cant u live for real with u'r whole heart,he says the day when u r saying the truth to anni i may change my decision till then it will continue.*While ekadish is about to leave,akash comes there and asks why r dng this?revenge? She asks him to cme to attisgarh and take care of baby and property, akash gets the baby from kadambari and says the baby'll be with his dad only and gave to kanha all gives shocked emotions. PRECAP : damini says the entire truth about avinash and kanha is his cousin to akash,he is shocked to hear this.for killing the criminal only ichcha was in jail for 18yrs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. (Page 46)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
16/10 * Aakash takes the baby from kadambari and says,surbhi wants the baby to be with kanha only and gave it to him. Pavitra insist mayya and says see u'r son,akash folds his hand to kadambari and says u also have full right over the kid,but he stays her dont take to the dark life in attisgarh. * Mayya says ichcha killed u'r dad, now nirbhay also ,tappu come and says u'r filing a wrong case for innocent people,he only cme to rescue surabhi, takur come and says u and i follow different tradition u cant able to understand what we'r trying to say.go to the hospital and ask about surbhi's files then u understand. * mayya asks takur u share what relation with them ,blood relatin? Akash is stunned hearing this,damini says i'm the was will be the servant in the house and asks before i say the truth about avinash u leave from here.but mayya stand firm and ask her to say.* damini goes near akash and says parents r like god to the kids but what to do? She tells u'r dad try to kill his dad and then kanha, this kanha is the u'r dad's sisters son.ichcha only saved him from killing u'r criminal dad and be in jail for 18 yrs. And asks akash u'r mom loved u'r dad na then why he didn't take care of kanha? Now why she came for surbhi's child? *Damini calls muktha and says she's not my grand daughter yet she's ,looks at ichcha's photo and says she's not jogi's daughter but yet is,we share no blood relation. But we all r relation.* Pavitra is about to take the baby mayya says dnt take it they r there blood and leaves.* jogi says to akash u choose the truth over u'r mom na thats great,he replies i can differentiate crt and wrong,my mom shows me the wrong path.he sits near the baby and says do what u'r dad wants,surbhi'll be happy.and he take blessings from jogi and damini also blesses him, he leaves. Damini wonders till now i didn't understand his goodness. * Aakash cme to meet ratore in jail. He says my hands r tied but u'r free go and do the crt things meethi ,muktha. Akash says eventhough i'm free i tried my best but didn't able to do anything that meethi is not ready to break his mrg.But i'm proud of meethi for anni's sake she's bearing all pain of her own. I promised muktha that i'll fight for her love and bring back happiness in her life. *Vishnu and meethi cme to takur's house, damini says all the incident what had happened,nani cmes there and scold vishnu why u stayed with muktha and scolds meethi u'r the main reason for it,she wont get u'r utaran.vishnu says to nani u'r elder but have respect of u dont speak bad about my wife. PRECAP : Damini goes to akash room thinking as vishnu and meethi's ,she spots akash holding and sleeping the portrait of meethi,she shouts at him,he's shocked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelrgattu

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
21/10 * Damini scolds akash and says why r u staying here in meethi's house and slaps,then says u'r double faced like mayya,he tries to make her understand she's not ready to listen,then she spots the pic of akash-meethi together and throw it on the floor,she got a chest pain.akash go outside to getsomething. *Aakash tries to console her by giving water,but she didn't drink, vishnu hears the voice and spots the pic of meethi-akash and he went to aakash room, on seeing damini he shocked,she asked vishnu why did u hide the truth,he says meethi is good here and now only i'm seeing this.*Tappu says to ratore vishnu-meethi are happy then why r u trying to do this.he tells they pretending to be happy as meethi made swear on damini, meethi is loving akash and vishnu is loving muktha . I want happiness in their lives. Tappu says i wont allow to divorce of meethi-vishnu.he says whatever want i do .this time no one can stop me. * vishnu takes the pic of meethi-aakash and burns using candle,aakash collects the ashes and mix it with water and drinks and says if u can seperate me and meethi from burning this pic,then i cant be here today and says one who is standing on his morals didn't love meethi,but fulfilling her duties.and i'm loving her and no one can stop me from dng so.*Damini asks for meethi,vishnu says went to temple and she's about to leave,vishnu take her to the takur's house. *Agarth is angry as ratore got bail,ekadish says only he got bail but the case is still there and she asks him swear that no more bloodshed again.and asks kadambari to take him to the room.and thinks all i'm dng is for to get back my son. *Jogi and ratore is talking,damini and vishnu arrives everyone shocked seeing her cdn. Jogi asked did she met meethi,she says i met akash,he's the half heir of bundela property. *Meethi arrives and saw her and akash pic lying on the floor,she goes to the akash room it also full of mess,she asks what happend ,he replies anni came.meethi is all shocked. PRECAP : Jogi says to vishnu 2day onwards u and meethi stay here.In bundela's akash asks them where they r leaving, meethi tells vishnu that she have to talk to kasa kaka,he says i'll wait outside.Aakash calls her and give the anklet to meethi and says keep it with u I had brought this for u'r birthday with my hardwork and opens her palm and keep it.

sinipillai

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
22/10 *Meethi is taken aback on seeing akash room , she asks what happened he replies anni came,now vishnu takes back to takur's house.she scolds him saying how many day i told him not to do this,he says i didn't do anything the fact is i love u and i'll he then apologizes she leaves. *damini says to jogi i go to see meethi but met akash all r shocked,she says he's the half heir of bundela's property.jogi asks vishnu to stay in their house. *aakash looks at the burning pic and calls muktha and says i want to meet u. * Meethi goes to meet damini and says sorry for hiding the truth.she asks meethi to bring all the stuff and stay here,so only akash leave from here.u only now need to save u'r relation.*Aakash gives muktha a wedding card cntains muktha weds aakash,she asks him r u gone nuts,he says this mrg wont happen on seeing this they may change and 4 lives are sorted for better.she replies,even meethi did the same finally ends in fake mrg.*Vishnu is worried,meethi asks him what happened ?he replies i had no own house ,gng here and there.how i'll stay in one roof with muktha?she used to remember me about 15 days and leaves. *muktha in the room reading the card, ratore on seeing this complements about the card and assures her.she says the same reason about meethi's mrg.ratore says i'll set everything crt and we'r nt forcing vishnu to say the truth,wait for him to say the truth. *vishnu and meethi is about to leave the house ,aakash cme's and ask where r u gng? Meethi tells vishnu that she have to talk to kasa kaka he says i'll wait out side.kasa kaka assures everything will be fine.Aakash calls meethi piya plays he handles the anklet to her and says i bought it for u,she denies and remembers the flash back.he says i'm not much bad,and i'm u'r husband for 23 days, then she takes her hand and keep it and says do what is right. He goes to the staircase and take the anklet and say's to himself u'r memory is always with me,but my heart says that i'll wear the anklet with my own hands.both hold the anklet tightly and he leaves. *PRECAP : Muktha brings vishnu-meethi to the room and says one bed,cupboard and all r one and shows the calender and says keep looking only 4 days r left.

sinipillai

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
23/10 * Muktha in meethi-vishnu's room says that 2 bed ,cupboard everything is there and about to leave,she says him to look at the calender only 4days mre and leaves,he thinks destiny wont change. *all r sitting in dining table,muktha and ratore came there,muktha says that she's loving akash and gonna get mrd with in 3 days and show the wedding card all r shocked. Vishnu-meethi super shocked,and all leaves.*ratore says to muktha,we'r lying them,and hope everything finesoon.*ekadish arrives bundella house ,akash is shocked see him thinking is she good or bad.*damini says to tappu that akash didn't love muktha,just for revenge only he's dng this and his room contains only meethi's pic,we have to stop this. *ratore speaks someone in phone says the decoration will be good.and tappu arrives and ask him why r u dng like this,meethi-vishnu happy na.he says no one is happy till now,she leaves.*Muktha shouts at vishnu,i didn't luv akash,but only 3 days more think it and say the truth to everyone or i'll be akash wife,meanwhile meethi mets akash and ask what r u dng?he say's its luv.but she denies and tells u both r not loving eachother i knw,he gives her a wedding card.but he throws away. *PRECAP : nani says to ratore about mrg and ekadish,just then ekadish arrives with sagun and asks ratore to get it.all r shocked.

rgattusinipillai

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
27/8 *Aakash cmes out of the car and sit in ratore's car,he gave him a blank check and ask to take the money u want.whatever it is I want happiness in Muktha's life.* meethi came to the room where muktha is getting ready ,she says i'm gng out with aakash , meethi tries to say something but denies.* Aakash came to jogi's house,muktha smiles at vishnu and goes near aakash,he says i thought i only love meethi soo much,but he also loving u truely. Vishnu saw them and felt sad.they both laughs.* Meethi asks vishnu are u feeling bad seeing at this,he asks the same to her.she assures that i wont bother if akash mry someone as i promised anni,and asks him to take the decision,she thought both r dng wrong.*Ekadish throws meethi's saree and her photo in floor.akash cmes there and says this house half property belongs to meethi also.she's thinking.*Vishnu is unable to sleep in night its 2'o clk, he hears a car sound and cme downstairs and saw muktha,he asks where where u till this time? She says i went out with my fiance,what u want? I'll do whatever i want and leaves thinking he's hurt.*Next day also vishnu hears some noise and follow the footsteps it is muktha.akash and muktha standing closer and akash about to kiss her,vishnu gets angry and pushes akash away and says what r u dng?muktha says he's my fiancee and i'm gng to marry him. *PRECAP :ratore asks muktha,is she brought anything for akash,she shows her tatoo in the hand written as akash, all r shocked.and she says i brought gift to meethi and brother in law and hand over a gift to vishnu,but it falls down and breaks

rgattusinipillai

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
29/10 *Vishnu pushes akash in anger,muktha scolds him saying akash is her fiance and he has no rights in her.vishnu is silent. *Meethi come there and ask whats happening,muktha akash leaves from there,she asks him why r u soo much concerned for her?plz take the crt decision. *Next mrng tappu gave muktha and meethi gifts.ratore also give them gifts.akash came at that time.ratore asks muktha did she brought akash a gift she showed his arm written akash name as tatoo. All r shocked nani complements her. * muktha give meethi and vishnu a gift then meethi opens it,muktha is about to give to vishnu but it falls and breaks,muktha says u and meethi's relation will break (as the gift contains a boy and girl together,it breaks) *Damini says this relation wont break. * vishnu thinks what meethi had told and asks to ichcha's photo to show him the crt path. *Aakash prays to God and ask forgiveness for hurting meethi,and says 2day is diwali like ram-sita I-meethi,muktha-vishnu be together. PRECAP : muktha asks meethi to cme outside,but at that time near by place catches fire both r panicked.

rgattusinipillai

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
30/10 *Muktha is dng arthi and everyone blesses her,nani asks her about akash,she shly says he'll be cmg. *Muktha asks jogi about crackers he says it is in outdoors,she calls meethi and both goes there,jogi asks vishnu also to accompany them. *Muktha gaves meethi the fire crackers,but she throws down it falls near the diya,and meethi asks why r dng to this drama,u and akash r not loving eachother na,muktha asks then what about u and vishnu,suddenly the wind blows and the fire from diya catches the curtains .* muktha notices and meethi too,the fire spreads everywhere both where shouting for help, meethi falls semiconcious. *kanha gave sweets to nani and jogi for his son's first diwali.*Vishnu hears muktha screaming and he calls muktha and go to the outdoors,everyone reaches there.* vishnu saves muktha and she is unconsious and tries to wakeup,akash cmes at this point Damini calls meethi,Aakash go inside and checks for meethi, she raises her hand for help,and her saree caught fire,akash with his own hands blow off the fire and saves her,she's unconsious.both vishnu and akash carries their respective jodi's.* every one asks to doctor about meethi and muktha's health he says they regain consious soon.*Vishnu is standing outside, ratore came their saying sanskrit mantra's and gave him the explanation about 7 pheras during the mrg about u and u'r wife be frnds,and u care for her only.but u didn't save u'r wife and saved u'r love. Be a man see to my eye and talk and says hear what u'r heart says morals are next. *PRECAP :vishnu apologizes to Meethi for not saving her and she says love win over morals.

rgattusinipillai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top