Uttaran

.::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 48

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
2/9 WU : Muktha writes a letter to meethi about her and vishnu's love.Meethi goes to wash room,muktha comes there that she kept something near u'r mrg dress.nani overhears this and take the paper and hide it and says i wont let muktha and vishnu marry as he's an orphan.vishnu calls muktha they shared some lovable moment.meethi surprised to see nani,she asked about the same,but nani gave her a gift and leaves.akash came to meethi's room and says that he's gng to attisgarh and takes her hand and keep the mangalsutra.and take his luggage and leaves.meethi thinks about the flashback of how he denched in rain for her,each and everything she thought and says u'r mine.while gng muktha asks to akash,he says i'm gng and leaves.he gets into a auto,meethi shouts akash but he leaves.she also about to leave muktha asks the same she says that she's gng to stop akash.he gets into the bus ,she asked to someone which bus goes to attisgarh and started searching him,but when bus is left she saw akash and shouts plz comeback akash i'm waiting for u,she cries and fell on the gnd.PRECAP : akash and meethi runs towards eachother and they both hug.meanwhile ratore along with muktha comethere and says they gonna tell happy thing.ekadish enters with police men,ratore smile fade away.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. (Page 43)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
3/9 Meethi asks the conductor about the at' bus.he says just now it leaves,she saw akash in the bus and shouts.finally he fall down.then she realizes someone standing behind,and turns both akash and meethi walks forward and piya' song plays they both hug eachother remembering their past memories.and he lift her in his hands and she kissed his face,both r happy.*muktha tells ratore that she,s happy and tells him everything,he's superexited and happy and wish to tell the news to everyone.*akash asks meethi,u came here for me,she says s,he says his maiyya will be happy,but she says anni wont be happy,and she says him to stay there and i'll go and tell this to everyone and i give the call then u come to my house.they both say ilu and she goes in auto.*ratore and mukku comes downstairs to say everything,when he starts ekadish with the police came and teases ratore and says he killed my son.muktha says he wont do like that.jogi also says it,she says u have to suffer for u'r mistake like for ichcha,meethi suffered. PRECAP : Damini asks to meethi do u forget akash and mry vishnu na.if u want to go to ats means cross my dead body and go.she agrees to marry vishnu,ekadish is happy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsinipillai

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
4/9 *ekadish blames ratore for nirbhay's murder.police takes ratore,muktha and kanha also went with him.*she shouts at damini and meethi comes at that moment and mt promises that she'll mry vishnu,ekadish is releived now.*in policestation ratore says everything and police didn't trust him,ekadish arrives there.

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
5/9 * police didn't trust ratore,ekadish arrives and create another drama.ratore calls a lawyer and he goes along with police for investigation.*tappu calls mukku,she says they may back soon.*ratore asks muktha to go to home,but she refuses.*akash in busstand thinking of meethi,didn't call him.meethi tries to say her feelings to tappu.she says think of amu and leaves.*nani come to take meethi to mandap akash calls her,nani switch off the phone and they leave,he's shocked.*vishnu arrives as he is happy that he gonna mry muktha.and then the pehras are over,pandit ask him to put sindoor,he tooks of her veil and shocked to see meethi and drops the sindoor box. PRECAP : vishnu asks excuse and leaves from the mandep.damini,tappu,jogi r confused.nani thinks if vishnu would say the truth about his love on muktha means?

ushakiran patelvelvetscarf

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
6/9 *on seeing meethi's face vishnu drops the sindoor and getup from the mandep.he escuses and goes to washroom and removes his turban,and says this mrg wont happen.*nani arrives there and ask vishnu r gng to stop the mrg?and takes to ichcha's room and show her photoz and says her goodness of caring the poor childs,and she too take care of u na,then why are u dng this to her family mems.*Vishnu sits in the mandep and unwillingly put sindoor and mangalsutra on meethi.akash and muktha reaches at that time and they cried seeing this.*when meethi,vishnu took blessings from nani,at that time they saw akash and muktha sad. PRECAP : muktha scolds meethi,to make akash guilt only u married vishnu na.and u snatch my love,meethi says i didn't understand any thing.muktha says we both love eachother.mt is shocked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

COLEMAN

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
9/9 * pandiji announces mrg is over,at that time akash ,muktha came and shocked seeing them. * vishnu and meethi gets blessings from damini,jogi,nani,rohini,tappu all complements them for a happy life.*after getting blessings meethi looks at akash crying,he leave from there,she also cries.*muktha drags meethi to the room damini shocked,tappu says being a sister he's angry as the mrg over before she arrives na.*muktha hardly takes meethi hand,she screams in pain.muktha says for taking revenge from akash u spoiled my life.and u'r selfish and think of u'r selves only.dont think about others happiness.*meethi says i didn't understand anything she says i and vishnu love eachother and wish to get mrd and u spoiled everything na.*meethi shocked and says i didn't knw anything.*ratore behind the bar thinking that muktha get mrd.*nani stands os the room and overhears it and finally she put the paper in meethi's bed and leaves.*meethi says that i didn't find anypapers,she drags meethi again to their room and saw the letter there.muktha again scolds her for being selfish.meethi cries.*akash walking in the room thinking about his and meethi's lovable moment and cries that she cheated him. PRECAP : Vishnu says to meethi,becoz of lies 4 life spoiled.meethi wipes her tears,damini saw this and tensed and call for the bidai fn.akash sitting in busstand ekadish put her hand in his shoulder.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsinipillaiCOLEMAN

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
10/9 * vishnu came there and says to meethi why u did this,at that time damini arrives and call them for vidai.muku leaves in anger.*she says to meethi u have to be happy always,but sad thing is u'r leaving.*jogi,damini,tappu,kanha,nani,rohini surbhi hugs meethi.surbhi says if mayya has not come there means things would have different.i knw u and akash love eachother.but happy with vishnu.*akash kneels in gnd and cries meethi why u cheated me.meethi hugs muktha but she pushes her away.*akash in bus stand mayya says to him they had cheated u na.i said u knw dnt trust them but u says i'm repending my sins and now what happens?dont cry for her?*vishnu and meethi in the room he shouts at her and about leave,she stops him and says all the truth what had happened from stopping akash to oath to damini.he says why u didn't tell her not gng to at's?is mrg only soln?she says it's fate.he says u spoiled 4 lives and is happened becoz of u'r lies.she says before itself i knw the truth about u and muktha's love means i would not have mrd u.*he says teacherji always stands for truth but her daughter is talking full of lies.she shocked. PRECAP : mukku is crying,nani came to her and says i knw about u'r feelings.like ichcha snatched tappu's love now meethi did with u.meethi says to vishnu as u and muktha r loving each other i'm moving away from the u'r life.he is in anger says no.

ushakiran patelCOLEMAN

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
11/9,muktha is crying,nani cme theres and console her and then say about ichcha then nani leaves thinking will mry a rich guy for u.tappu went to police station to see ratore,he says everything about muktha-vishnu love,she's in a state of shock and leaves.damini is happy,divya brought meethi a bangle and gave to damini,tappu came and says ratore get bail soon.meethi sitting in floor and lies her head in bed and sleeping.he thinks about muktha-vishnu and decides to give divorce.vishnu is in someplace thinking of mukku,akash walking,meethi's thought and then muktha,a song is played as BG.meethi asks him divorce,he refuses and says relation is not ment to break in a day its a long lasting relationshing,and shows her mangalsutra ,sindoor and also about anni's happiness.she again asks for the same.he says i loved muktha and hereafter no more.he shocked.PRECAP :nani instigates muktha against meethi,and says mt'll give vishnu and u wont accept becoz as her ut.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsinipillaiCOLEMAN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top