Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

.::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. (Page 42)

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
20/8 In the temple all r praying.vishnu tells meethi to say the truth.pandit asks them to tie a twain in the tree.but akash calling her and gng with her.akash says to some ladies that his wife is gng to get married all r shocked.mayya kidnapped nirbhay and she tells about the promise.vishnu agrees to marry meethi for their family sake.mt thanks him.PRECAP : Meethi's mehendi ceremony.on the otherside minister's son planning to take revenge.
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
21/8 meethi comes from upstairs,akash says to her u'r so beautiful. * mehendi fn gng on akash looking at her and lost in thoughts.*meethi comes to him says mehendi fn is over,see the letter written.he says it 'A' and she says it 'v' for vishnu.*muktha's hand touches the table then her mehendi symbol becum 'v'.akash brought food to meethi and muktha,damini is feeding meethi eat many tmrw u have to fast till evenining.takur feeds muktha.* minister says to his son to take revenge from meethi.*akash while supplying cool drinks say to everyone its my wife wedding plz attend,damini scolds him.Vishnu is standing outside,akash says to him,why r u standing os,u'r not in love with meethi na.stop this drama plz.vishnu says i'll marry her.PRECAP : Akash looks at mt mehendi and says the color is soo deep.u'r hubby loves u soo much and he leaves.some goons come and kidnap meethi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi_

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
22/8 *The goons enter the home. Muktha and vishnu bumbs at eachother and had a eyelock.and both of them were thinking in their mind,how they r waiting for to propose their love.akash comes in between them and says i have to speak to u.vishnu leaves,he asks muktha is anything bwn u and vishnu.she didn't reply.he says i can sense something if u need anyhelp i'll do it.and then meethi and vishnu are not loving eachother.she says whatever it is they r gng to get married.meethi washes her hand and thinks what akash says,at that time akash enters the room and sees her hand and says.color is soo deep and u'r hubby will love u soo much,she says tmrw is my mrg.and he says 24hrs more and time may change.the goons took meethi covered with blanket,akash notices and asks them,they says that they'll bring new one and leave.all r dancing.cops come to attisgarh family,agarth tells them nirbhay is missing for many days.takur asks for meethi,damini goes to her room and finds she's missing and then shouts and came running.akash notices this and remembers about those guys and says someone had kidnapped her.damini slaps him more times,and says u'r the one kidnapped meethi.he says no.and she asks takur to call police.and kanha drags him and takur says to akash till police come stay in the room.the goons opens the blanket infront of minister,he compliments that she is very cute.once she gain consious it will more enjoyable.PRECAP: the ministers son mistouching meethi,she begs them to leave.akash calls meethi and asks where she is,she says that minister son kidnapped,he shocked.
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
23/8 * no one believes akash,kanha locks akash in his room.he is tensed that how he'll save meethi.Meethi get consious and shocked to see her kidnapped,he looks outside the door's key hole and saw that guy,she afraid and try to call her home,muktha,kanha.but no one picked the phone.then she called akash,and says everything to him.he says to her dnt cut the call,at that time those guys arrives and started threatening her,akash overhear this and come out of takur house.cops arrives and akash is not at home.the guys try to misbehave with meethi she escapes from there and run downstairs.akash get the car and reach there.the guy asks meethi where's u'r hubby,hero 2 come to save u.akash get tensed and starts beating them,one goon hurt him with knife,akash threatens minister son to leave her o/w kill him.PRECAP :Goons are hitting akash in the floor.he asks her to move,but she stand still.damini says to surbhi,if something happen to meethi i wont forgive u.
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
27/8 * bhau reaches the temple,those ladies stand like a shield to meethi and akash.when he take the gun out,police come and arrest him.* damini refuses to eat medicines,surbhi also asks her,she says u'r behind akash means wont forgive.*meethi reaches home,on seeing akash damini shouts,why didn't u handover him to the police,jogi asks kanha to take akash to the room.meethi explains everything what had happened.* vishnu asks muktha r u keeping fast,he says to her u'll get a good hubby,muktha leaves.*akash says to surbhi,i'm gonna leave from here,and i have no more energy to fight.if meethi is happy with this i will go for sure.surbhi is sad.*she talks about akash to kanha,but he refuses to hear and scolds her.*meethi sees akash taking rest and says to her mind get well soon and closes the door,vishnu asks her what r u dng here?she says becoz of him i'm alive 2day.he says only that,u'r eyes saying still u'r loving him.u can stop the mrg also.she says i can live w/o akash,but cant without anni,and says to him if u want change u'r decision. PRECAP : akash gives the divorce paper to meethi and says this is u'r gift,from 2day onwards u'r not Mrs.Aakash chattergee happy with this.and he says miss u soo much madamji,she cries
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
28/8 agarth says to kajri 2day is teej na so i have hope nirbhay'll back.nirbhay is blindfold and he say to to ekadish he is the one who killed the person who knw's akash identity,and the girl from balcony.likewise i'll kill u and put blame on akash.while escaping he hit by a truck and fall in the river.damini makes kanha to break surbhi's fast.akash tries to break meethi's fast but she didn't drink water.he signed the divorce paper and gave to meethi and says miss u madamji and leaves from there. PRECAP : Aakash says to everyone that he gonna leave as 23 days completed.
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
29/8 * akash signs divorce paper and leave from there.meethi says in her mind 'i love akash' and cant able to forget him.but for family happiness have to marry vishnu.muktha completes her fast as vishnu is standing back to her.he tries to say something,akash asks them to gather in the hall.He says to everyone i'm leaving as 23 days r over,and given the divorce to meethi.and he says to jogi,u'r the one to trust me.then to kanha take care of surbhi,then to muktha,dont cry cant able to fullfill my promise.and to vishnu,take care of meethi and take the peharas with true heart and to ichcha's photo i signed the bond but love still remains.everyone is shocked.in attisgarh one guy come and told that nirbhay is killed by ratore,now agarth and mayya r planning to destroy meethi's family and ratore.akash is praying and says to god 'give me strength while leaving' and surbhi feels bad for him.vishnu and muktha lost in thought that how they'll forget eachother.and song plays in background of akash,meethi,vishnu,muktha. PRECAP : Vishnu proposes to Muktha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcir

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
30/8 * jogi,kanha,damini r busy preparing for meethi's mrg.tappu comes,meethi thinks of akash and cries,she asks tappu what she dng is crt or wrg.tappu says whatever it is crt and leaves,she spots akash and asks what r u dng here?not leaving?he goes.meethi took ichcha's photo and cries to show her crt path.vishnu came to meet meethi but tappu didn't allow him.nani arrives everyone welcums her.muktha keep the sherwani in vishnu's room and is about to leave,he hold her hand and confess his love.and say the truth about him and meethi dng drama.she also says I L U.he says to muktha to say the truth to meethi that they r lvng each other. and both hug with smile. PRECAP : Muktha calls meethi and says that she had kept a letter in the bed.nani come to the room and read that letter

Go to top