India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

.::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. (Page 39)

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
12/9 *Meethi says to vishnu u'r muktha's love and how can i be.he says it was not now and says i wont agree with u'r decision,once that drama leads to this mrg.now no and i'm not a toy we got mrd and let it be and he goes.*muktha is crying,tappu arrives and think at her mrg what happens (damini gives ichcha's bridal dress) and cries it wont happen in mukta's life.she hugs muktha and says now muktha and vishnu got mrd let it be.dont take any wrong decision like me till now i'm suffering for what i did.*Ratore in the cell asks the policeman his mobile,he refuses.ratore asks him do u have daughter he says no.*meethi is crying thinking that she said akash to wait in bus stand,vishnu's mrg and he leaves in anger.piya song plays in BG,her dream akash comes and wipes her tears she shows her mangalsutra,he says we both love eachother and how it happens?Meethi thinks of saying every truth to akash at which circumstance agree for mrg.at that time vishnu phone rings.*he picks the phone and then says we have to go home for the ritual she says how can we face muktha,he says mrg itself over lets complete this too and he leaves.*muktha sees vishnu photo in laptop and remember their lovable moments,nani came there and says i knw about u'r feeling but now vishnu-meethi got mrd,so u have to move on life.she again says that meethi'll cme and say to accept vishnu again,but muktha ratore dont accepts other's uttaran and move on.             PRECAP : divya is taking arti for vishnu and meethi saying that u both r made for eachother,both meethi,vishnu felt uncomfortable.muktha and vishnu looks at eachother all the while

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsinipillai

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
16/9 *tappu come and ask nani,did u saw muktha. she says no.meethi and tappu goes to search muktha. *ekadish ask kajri to bring coldwater and says to agarth for taking revenge from ichcha's family.*meethi and tappu worried for muktha and searching her by showing photo,all says no and finally they reaches the crowd and saw a girl met with an accident and shocked.*tappu got relieved on seeing girls face and asks the police that they inform to the girl's parents,meethi steps backwards.*meethi asks tappu what i do now,she says u and vishnu got mrd now.and think about anni's happiness.*muktha reaches home nani asks her where she went,she doesn't say anything.*nani calls tappu and says about muktha they reach home.* damini says to vishnu hope ratore comes in bail soon.meethi and tappu arrives,jogi asks why r u tensed.she declines and says i'm gng to meet muktha and leaves.*muktha doesnt eat anything and is angry,tappu says i'll feed my daughter 2day.muktha says someone who wont understand other's pain and acts like innocent ,looking at meethi crying.   PRECAP : muktha says to meethi congrats for my uttaran.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelrgattusinipillai

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
17/9 * Muktha says one who helped,thinking of her happiness as mine, what she did,dont stand infront of my eyes.meethi goes from there crying.*Zindagi songs plays in BG ,meethi thinks of muktha words,vishnu deletes v<m in his lap,muktha saw her and meethi's photo together and breaks it.and tears meethi's alone and throw down.*meethi stands outside,damini comes there and says why r u std here?where is vishnu ? i planned to give surprise.she asks muktha to take meethi to the room.*meethi goes inside,muktha says congrats for my love and vishnu as ut.be happy and leaves angrily.*muktha's word echos in mt's ear. vishnu enters and says u sleep in bed,i sleep in sofa.*meethi asks him to end the relation,i dont want to see the pain of muktha again,and we wont be happy,he repeats the same as mrg is a sacred relationship i wont break it for muktha, or anyone.*meethi angrily closes the door and then removes her bangle and says u and me r hubby wife na,so come and fullfill the ritual of suhaag raat.*vishnu comes near her and remove her bangles and bring her closer she afraid and closes her eyes and hands in fear.*she releases him and sat on bed,he says why meethi we both only knws?think of anni,and the entire family,see the rooms r decorated for this sacred relationship.lets try to live up with this mrg. PRECAP : Gunawanti and Umed gifts something (may be bundella house key) to meethi .vishnu says something and muktha also there with angry expression

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsinipillaiIndiaf0rumsPavaniShiny

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
18/9 *vishnu says to meethi dnt break this relation and leaves.*a sad song plays in BG,in that meethi thinks of confess his love to akash and cries.muktha thinks that vishnu said that he'll mry her.vishnu thinks of mrg with wedding.*some guest came and give gift to meethi and wishes the newly wed and says to mt u wake so early na,and they about to leave says that we'll cme to muktha's mrg just look for good hubby like vishnu and leaves.*mai and umed came to jogi's house and wishes mt-vishnu like veer-ichcha jodi and gave her the key of bundela nivas and says after ichcha death everything had changed,yuvi in jail,veer left the house ,we left everything now and i'm gng to repend my sins and settle in a village and asks her to take care.vishnu says that he'll do work also.*muktha looks angrily all the while.* agarth standing in a marchuary (where dead bodies r kept) and give a guy money and then shows nirbhay's photo and ask him a damaged dead body.* agarth tells ekadish about a plan and she says that family have to suffer,becoz they spoil 2 lives. PRECAP : muktha says to meethi that vishnu still loves her. and u wont get neither vishnu nor akash.

ushakiran patelahcir

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
19/9 *Meethi opens the door and goes inside the room and sits in the bed,a sad music plays in the BG,she then opens the cupboard and takes akash shirt,hugs and cries thinking her love confession.* muktha enters at that moment and says this much u love akash then why mry vishnu,for revenge na,muktha says u wont get akash or even vishnu as vishnu loves me,and life long u have to suffer for this.*meethi cries and says the truth happened in mrg about ekadish and the promise,muktha asks why u cant say that she'll marry later and not vishnu?meethi says i'm wrong i'll repend it.*muktha says for uniting ichcha ma and u'r dad veer i was about to mry tej but my ma saved in time by mry him.do u think that,if ichcha ma is there means this mrg not happened.*lawyer says to jogi that ratore'll get bail soon.damini is packing all meethi's stuff as they r gng to bundela house,jogi says the good news and all'r happy.tappu calls muktha and says the news,she says that we have to talk to dad.* then muktha comes hugs meethi and says u wont be happy till u'r life time,and laughs at vishnu and leaves.* meethi thinks of the flashes of what muktha,vishnu and damini says,then she tells i have to talk something,tappu interupts ,meethi says i cant ctrl anymore and asks damini to be strong and starts saying about mrg,phone rings.* damini picks the phone and put in speaker ekadish threatens her saying that i wont allow meethi and u'r family to be happy anymore,and akash not returned till now,u'r respnsible for it and ratore kills nirbhay too.*damini says we didn't do any murders,u'r the murder family and i say my meethi is happy with vishnu and soon ratore gets bail as he's nt a murderer and u'r son akash also good anywhere.jogi cuts the call as damini not feeling well.*agarth says to mayya u'r plan is gud and asks where is akash,she says he didn't call me,but he'll cum for sure in different avatar and in crt time. PRECAP : Damini relaxing in bed,meethi is sitting next to her.she asks meethi what u say to me about the mrg?meethi tries to change the topic and looks at vishnu

ushakiran patelsinipillai

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
20/9 *tappu, meethi,vishnu,jogi in damini's room,meethi gve medicine to her,jogi says her to take rest,damini says i'm fine.and she asks meethi what she's trying to say.*meethi says looking at vishnu this,that,tappu interupts and says we can talk later,but then meethi says that after mrg i came here and now gng to bundela house,damini says at any time u cme here.*meethi about to leave and get damini's blessing by hugging her and sayr in her mind.oh god why r u not gng chances to me to say the truth.they leaves.*muktha meets ratore in police station,she says u'll get bail tmrw.he says after i come out i'll set everything fine,that meethi-vishnu mrg is based on name sake,no love inbwn them and only feelings remains strong.so i want to see my princess happy for that i can do anything.*meethi-vishnu reaches bundela house,kasa complements meethi like ichcha and go to take arthi for them.kasa about to take their stuff but vishnu says i'll do it of my own.meethi looks at house key and vishnu stares at her.*agarth and mayya brought kajri to a place where the dead body is kept,she refused to say,but mayya forces then she says its nirbhay and mayya is relieved   and thinks, now ichcha family is gng to suffer again and ratore wont get bail.*kasa kaka says to meethi-vishnu u can stay in veecha room,they went there kasa completes them like veecha and leaves,vishnu says finally we'r in teacher didi's room may be not forgetting her principles.they r unpacking their stuffs.kasa brings them tea and asks what u drink in mrng coffee or tea?vishnu says whatever i want i'll take it.*vishnu says to meethi i'll sleep in other room and stare's at her,she says i'm sorry ,he leaves.*meethi sees at veecha photo and cries ma what i have to now?u and papa loves eachother but circumstances seperated them,and we r forced in this relation due to circumstances,muktha is thinking that i did wront.whatever is happened without my knwing and thinks about akash,what he'll think of me?how i say the truth?where ever he is will be fine.may god he wont cme infront of me.if he cme means what'll i say becoz i broke his trust and cries. PRECAP : A car stops infront of bundela's gate,a man get out of car and opens the gate it is akash in new look

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcir

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
23/9 *kasa kaka gets flowers for dng puja, meethi starts dng puja, a car stops near by bundel gate and it is akash.*meethi while praying the diya blows off and then akash open the main door and she asks who he is? And then she relieved seeing akash.he streches his arms and meethi runs towards him and stopped thinking of her mrg with vishnu.*in police station,ratore was about to sign the bail papers,but mayya and agarth cme there and says we had found the dead body so no possible for bail now. *akash asks meethi i had end the relation with u and went na,then why u stopped me and ask to wait,she i knw u also wont trust me and she say the whole story.*mayya says to takur and muktha,becoz of that ichcha and meethi only u'r suffering and leaves,the word echos in muktha's mind.*vishnu cmes there to see ratore he says i thought after cmg out i could rectify the mistake and set things crt,vishnu asks sorry,he says i will do anything for my daughter.*akash claps and says now i'm back cme with me.she's shocked. Precap : meethi begs to akash and says plz go from here now vishnu'll cme.he says i'll stay here with u.

sinipillai

loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
27/9,*Aakash says to muktha if u join hands with me means i'll get my meethi back and u'll get u'r vishnu.but she says i want is only thing. One who supported u in every stn, my dad ratore is in jail,he says i dnt knw about it.and she says my dad is innocent and u'r mayya is responsible for this. i want him free and she leaves,he starts thinking.*damini,kanha,tappu,jogi brings surbhi to hospital,meethi and vishnu arrives there worried.doctor says whom u want to save mom or baby,kanha says save surbhi and cries,then says that i didn't gve her a chance to apologize also.*meethi calls to akash and says about surbhi's cndn.she turns seeing vishnu shocked. she stammers seeing him and says they r bro and sis,so he needs to be informed,he says no pblm,she asks him plz dnt say to anyone that akash is staying in our house,he asks why hve to hide the truth again. She says look at anni cdn and leaves.*muktha overhears their convo.*muktha was getting medicine,vishnu calls her and asks i knw u'r angry with me.but why cant we be frnds.she says whatever it is and tells i loved u,love u and loves u forever.            PRECAP : Doctor cme and says to all we cant able to save,all r shocked.

ushakiran patel

Go to top