.::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
23/9 *kasa kaka gets flowers for dng puja, meethi starts dng puja, a car stops near by bundel gate and it is akash.*meethi while praying the diya blows off and then akash open the main door and she asks who he is? And then she relieved seeing akash.he streches his arms and meethi runs towards him and stopped thinking of her mrg with vishnu.*in police station,ratore was about to sign the bail papers,but mayya and agarth cme there and says we had found the dead body so no possible for bail now. *akash asks meethi i had end the relation with u and went na,then why u stopped me and ask to wait,she i knw u also wont trust me and she say the whole story.*mayya says to takur and muktha,becoz of that ichcha and meethi only u'r suffering and leaves,the word echos in muktha's mind.*vishnu cmes there to see ratore he says i thought after cmg out i could rectify the mistake and set things crt,vishnu asks sorry,he says i will do anything for my daughter.*akash claps and says now i'm back cme with me.she's shocked. Precap : meethi begs to akash and says plz go from here now vishnu'll cme.he says i'll stay here with u.
27/9,*Aakash says to muktha if u join hands with me means i'll get my meethi back and u'll get u'r vishnu.but she says i want is only thing. One who supported u in every stn, my dad ratore is in jail,he says i dnt knw about it.and she says my dad is innocent and u'r mayya is responsible for this. i want him free and she leaves,he starts thinking.*damini,kanha,tappu,jogi brings surbhi to hospital,meethi and vishnu arrives there worried.doctor says whom u want to save mom or baby,kanha says save surbhi and cries,then says that i didn't gve her a chance to apologize also.*meethi calls to akash and says about surbhi's cndn.she turns seeing vishnu shocked. she stammers seeing him and says they r bro and sis,so he needs to be informed,he says no pblm,she asks him plz dnt say to anyone that akash is staying in our house,he asks why hve to hide the truth again. She says look at anni cdn and leaves.*muktha overhears their convo.*muktha was getting medicine,vishnu calls her and asks i knw u'r angry with me.but why cant we be frnds.she says whatever it is and tells i loved u,love u and loves u forever.            PRECAP : Doctor cme and says to all we cant able to save,all r shocked.
30/9*scene starts with on saying to vishnu,while i saw u with meethi feeling hurt always, cries and leave from there. Vishnu thinks i'm also gng through the same pain.*security didn't allow akash get inside the hospital,jogi rescues him,all r worried for surbhi.doctor cme and says she had delivered a baby boy,but the baby is premature and keep under observation.*as the doctor says her codn is very critical,all r sad,meethi looking at pained akash.*kanha goes to see surbhi and he cries,she woke up and says our baby is like,but bring up us a good guy like u.he says nothing will happen to you.and he asks for forgiveness.*she asks anyone from my family came,akash enters as kanha leaves.he says i'll destroy everyone if something happen to you.she asks her to leave the revenge ever and she finds difficult to breathe.he calls the doctor.*surbhi says to akash want u and meethi happy always and dies.doctor confirmed her death,everyone cries. *EKadish and agarth get into the room where surbhi is,and ekadish asks akash how u cme here?he didn't reply.then ekadish starts the drama of instigating that kanha's family r responsible for her death.as ichcha killed avinash but now?we lost the two kids,all r shocked.jogi says we also lost our daughter in law and my grandson lost his wife, plz stop this.       PRECAP : muktha says to vishnu,i'm sorry i came here with u'r absense of wife.and asks him i need a answer do u love me in real?
1/10 *A sad song plays in BG, akash thinking of his rakshabandhan with surbhi and her last word before dying and cries.*kanha is cryng, vishnu gives him the baby's birth certificate and surbhi's death certificate.*Ratore in jail is furious for gng to surbhi's last ceremony and the other prisoners insults him,he asks the constble for what charges they r in jail.the constable says for rape case.ratore ends up with fight and policemen seperated them and take ratore with them.ratore reaches the place,ekadish insist him and says now u r responsible for surbhi's death also.he replies to her u and i knw that i didn't do anything and he leaves.she looks back seeing akash and happy.akash asks her why r u do like this ma? She say's its justice.but he declines and says u'r responsible for everything my meethi got seperated becoz of u.she says they r enemies,he insist her and says u'r revenge plan had seperated u and me.she asks him to cme to attisgarh,akash says i'm gng to live my own life.*tappu and meethi decides to take care of kanha's baby.*vishnu opens the door saw muktha shocked.she asks give me the answer do u love me or not? Meethi want cme out with this relation why r u nt gng divorce?he says for me some ideals r there.she then tells only 15 days to divorce meethi afterwards u wait what i'm gng to do for that u'r responsible.he says my love is pure,but now i got mrd,whatever u do it leads to pain for all .muktha says pain that's what am gng through and replies the same and about to live,he holds her hand and says dont do this?and near the door he shocked seeing meethi.    PRECAP : Vishnu wonders why mukku is dng like this . Meethi replies what she's dng is crt for her. May be this gonna give happiness to everyone. Do what she wants.
2/10 *Meethi enters the house and say sorry to vishnu,i have heard everything.he says why mukku is behaving like this,meethi replies,for her that is crt.every decision should be taken in crt time may be this is the crt.if everyone will be happy means do what mukku wants and leaves saying u'r dinner is on the table and i'm gonna meet anni.*agarth is standing near the pyre looking at her horoscope paper and burns in the fire,ekadish says takur family is responsible for this and now surbhi's child is also with them.he's furious.*kanha looking at surbhi's photo and says how i'll say to our kid who is his mom?tappu,rohini and ammu says we all will take care of this baby.*Meethi spots muktha and ask if she need any help,mukku replies that only 15 days r there, u and vishnu are responsible for me,meethi is worried.*Meethi brought coffee to jogi and says i'm responsible for everything whatever has happened and cries. He says dont talk like that and tells the coffee is cold,she ask him to wait that she'll bring hot coffee.*Vishnu thinking of muktha's words and tear the paper,akash spots him and ask u love muktha why no divorce to meethi?he says do u knw about the moral values and relationship of life?and says i knw it.*vishnu tells my dad left me when i was small and akash says u'r mom commit suicide when u're 6yr's old.vishnu says then teacher didi take care of me and teach the moral values of life.now meethi is my life how can i leave her?like my dad left my mom.no i wont do it and says u'r family only knws to take revenge. Akash says that's my family members wrong dng and says life is meant by 2 things trust and love.u and meethi have trust where is love?vishnu leaves from there angrily. PRECAP : Muktha was counting the days and oct 16 is the end of day she given to vishnu.Meethi saw this and decides to help her.
3/10*Muktha counting days in calender,meethi saw this and decides to help indirectly.she got a call and leaves,meethi hides.*Vishnu eating breakfast,meethi arrives and ask for more food.kasa kaka asks her all'r fine she says yes.vishnu also asks she says s and ask do u think about the decision 14 days left and u'r matured na,he says i'm gng to office and leaves.she thinks then mukku goes to meet whom?wish they cme 2gether soon.Ekadish calls akash to attisgarh but he declines,she 's worried.*Aakash meets muktha and say's i didn't cme here to talk about u'r or my love,but about our dad.she say's my dad.he asks i can help u but she declines.*jogi,ratore talking to a lawyer he says its difficult to get bail,muktha arrives,ratore get furious and holds lawyer's collar,he says no one'll gve u bail now.*Meethi and Vishnu eat dinner sitting at either sides,akash arrives drinking beer and says romantic dinner,vishnu loks at her she looks worried.*Aakash bring a girl inside and says half property is mine and half is them.the girl asks him seeing vi-mt who they r?he says pati-patni.why they r sitting in distance?he says becoz of luv.meethi looks hurt and worried,vishnu looks at her.*Aakash took a wine glass from the dining table and leaves.     PRECAP : Aakash and the girl r drinking wine,she asks where is the room.meethi looks hurt and disguist seeing this, vishnu also watching this
7/10*Aakash and the girl r drinking and they dance,while dancing akash looks at meethi, she looks pained and vishnu looks at meethi. The girl asked akash where is the room,while gng akash is unconsious and fall on the sofa and the bottle breaks,the girl call him a loser and leaves.meethi shocked and says to vishnu i'm gng to clean the mess.he say u go and sleep,i'll do it she goes near akash and leaves worriedly,vishnu looks at her.*tappu brings lunch to ratore he thanks her and asks about kanha's baby and recalls the old memory of when muktha was born and says she didn't get the mom and dad's love now also she's alone.and tells her not it let happen to kanha's son.*Meethi in her room thinking of akash what he did and decides to see him, while leaving she saw vishnu sleeping and go. She goes near akash and make him sleep in couch, take off his shoes,cover him with blanket and about to leaves,he hold her hand   in sleep and says dont leave me alone meethi ,i love u.she slowly take off his hand from her. And about to leave feels some one presense there and she about to search,but leaves.*tappu and jogi r eating breakfast, rohini drops a paper muktha takes the paper and find rocky sachdeva lawyer's name and says to jogi.rohini say about the lawyer's name as rakesh sachdeva,jogi calls a lawyer,they said that lawyer is busy for 6 months,he says want to meet soon.*Aakash gets up and feels some head ache,meethi stands infront of him , she keeps the water bottle and says its around 1 pm.she tells him,dont do this again what u did in sterday night.he asks what u do me?she tells i wont feel jealous and i knw u luv me,but on dng this i wont cme back to u.he asks then why u concern for me,she replies it humanity,here after if u do this means i wont cme or help u and leaves,he's in pain. PRECAP : Meethi tooks a photo of muktha and vishnu on a rainy day and a dead red rose and thinks u have also feelings for her na, i will do smething to unite.In jogi's house nani tells to all stop this preparation and start's mukku's mrg preparation she also hearing this,then nani says even meethi is younger than muktha but she got mrd twice.
8/9*Damini,tappu r dng preps for the fun,nani cmes and says stop this and start muktha's mrg preparation and says meethi mrd twice in this young age.tappu insist,but damini says nani is crt.jogi cmes and says lawyer rocky sachdeva is cmg we have to go and meet at 2pm.both leaves. *Meethi in kitchen thinking about last night about someone is watching.kasa kaka asks u'r so much concern for akash,then why u mrd vishnu?she replies it was a long story i'll say later and tells him dont say anything to vishnu. *Muktha came running on the road calling the lawyer's name and is about to faint,vishnu holds her at time and she hugs him and cries i want to save my dad.then while leaving she says only 14 days more,he is worried. *Meethi opens vishnu's cupboard and keep his shirt inside and saw a diary,which has photo of vishnu-muktha and a old red rose.meethi thinks he also gng to the past and decides to unite them and take his shirt and leaves. *Vishnu in his room thinking about muktha's words,kasa kaka brings water for him.meethi brought his shirt and about to keep in cupboard,he tells i'll put ,but meethi denies and she put that diary down.she says u only to get rid of the past ,then why r u hiding this? She leaves.*Meethi is arranging photoz in the wall, Aakash came there and talks over phone baby i miss u,and luv u,she is tensed and asks him to stop his act and this is my house.he replies half property is mine and she gets frustrated and make a border in the middle of the house and tells not to cross this border,that half belongs to u and this half is for me and my hubby,ie my family. He says whatever it is and i lost my family and he challenges her that my luv is so strong lets wait and see u'r the one to cross this border first,she is worried and shocked. PRECAP : Meethi asks jogi,where is muktha and he says she went to attisgarh to collect files for nirbhay's case,meethi calls vishnu and ask him to go to attisgarh.she thinks that both can meet.
9/10 *Aakash is playing chess ,he saw vishnu cmg downstairs seeing his mobile and akash stops him by giving the newspaper,vishnu shouts at him why r u stooping soo low?he says meethi only did it, ask kasa kaka,vishnu leaves in anger.*Muktha got a msg about nirbhay ,and she calls the no,but unreachable she tells to jogi takur but he says the meeting with lawyer sachdeva.she assures him to leave attisgarh alone.*Meethi tooks vishnu's shirt to watch and saw the muktha's lipstick in it and she thinks want them to unite.*Every one is happy seeing kanha's baby,meethi cme there and ask jogi where is muktha ,he says she went to attisgarh and meethi calls vishnu and ask help to go to attisgarh he agrees.*In the police station muktha asks for the nirbhay's file but the police disagree and meanwhile vishnu arrives there and says that he can do hunger strike now,and he's working in NGO.*Muktha and vishnu sitting outside near the coffee shop she asks bade pape is verymuch tensed he asked u to cme?vishnu orders tea and says its meethi ,may be she thought that we can spent some time together. *Meethi cme back home ,akash is eating she's having the headace.he asks her sitting and eating in sofa is very difficult,and asks her had u'r food.meethi is in anger says any other questions?he asks did they bring baby to home she replies yes.he says our baby boy name is mittu.loking at her expression he further says we can have 3 kids 1 boy and 2girls. She gets angry and says i'm married what r u talking? He asks her to wait and says when i came to u'r house and ask for 23 days na,u ask me to leave the home,but at the end of 23 days u cme to me right.i came here for give happiness to u.she leaves ,he thinks i dont want see u happy.               PRECAP : Meethi in kitchen,Aakash cme there and says u only planned to send muktha-vishnu to spend time together na. Why cant we both spend time here.On the other hand in the room vishnu brought candle, and suddenly thunder occurs, muktha hugs him scared
14/10 * vishnu and muktha shares a small eyelock as he entangled her hair from his shirt buttons and goes near the door and says i've booked 2 rooms u sleep here , i sleep in nearby room if u have anyhelp just knock the door and ask her to eat and he leaves.* Meethi sleeping peacefully as she wokes up hearing a voice,she came downstairs , akash is unconciously lying in the sofa,the girl is taking money from his wallet. *Meethi shouts at her saying i'm the owner of the house and then she crosses the line and went that side,the girl asks u'r his wife? He brought me here for 1000 rs.meethi gave the amount and the girl leave by standing near the door. *Aakash gets up and say to meethi why r u standing my side? She tells him u'r not in a mood to hear anything just rest.he asks who r u? U my wife? U and me share no relation.the girl asks her u'r a x-lover and leaves.meethi cries and goes to her room. *Agarth is selecting name for his grandson,pavitra says let us knock him along with kadambari,mayya gives fake expressions and put her plan. *Muktha is scared hearing a sound of thunder,and nani calls her if she's fine.vishnu knocks the door nani hears his voice and ask her is he with u?muktha says we were in seperate rooms. Tappu assures muktha wont do anything.tappu calls vishnu and says u'r mrd he assure's nothing'll happen. *Muktha says to Vishnu that she's scared of sleeping alone so he asks her to sleep in bed as he sleep in sofa,they share a eyelock and slowly drifts to sleep.*Aakash calls meethi's name and come near her room.she closes the door and thinking of girls and akash words.he bangs at her room door,but she didn't open ,he says good nyt and leaves. Meethi pained seeing his cdn thinking no one is happy with this relation lets do something. PRECAP : pandiji asks takur to put name to a child with starting letter 'A'.tappu asks kanha and about to say,meanwhile ekadish along with pavithra and kadambari enters saying 'Ajetesh. Everyone r shocked