.::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. - Page 26

Posted: 10 years ago
6/8 meethi asks vishnu to say yes for the mrg proposal,so akash can go from mumbai.kajri makes surbhi to escape but ekadish saw this and nirbhay takes back home.tappu and damini says the matter to jogi and he asks akash to call vishnu.when he go there meethi begs to vishnu to say yes.akash is shocked seeing this and tells vishnu that jogi is calling.PRECAP : vishnu says s to mry meethi.
In 2day's episode,everyone in takur's house gathered in the hall.vishnu came there,jogi asks for the mrg proposal tappu interupts jogi ask her to stop talking and then akash says are u playing with me and he says i ask for 23 days,only 5days over,u'r planning for her mrg.and jogi again asks vishnu say s or no,its depends upon u.damini starts saying something to vishnu.vishnu has a flashback of ichcha when he was small.they both where planting a tree,then vishnu says to her when i grown up i'll take care of u and u'r family.flash back ends.he says s to mrg.akash,mukku shocked.others r happy.surbhi begs nirbhay not to abort the child.when vishnu is about to leave,akash came there and says that he loves meethi,she interrupts and go along with vishnu.akash,muktha cried and the song jane to jane na played as bg.epi ends.PRECAP : Aakash tells meethi that he sign the divorce paper after 23 days
8/8 muktha tells to tappu,what r u dng is wrong.she told i'm u'r mom and i knw it,tappu says vishnu loves meethi,mukku has the flashback of what vishnu says about msg and leaves.vishnu says to meethi,what u dng is wrong.she say trust her and he says i'll support u.akash cries in his room and meethi comes there and give salary money and ask him to sign the divorce paper and leave.he says after 18 days i'll sign and leave.meethi agrees to this.
9/8 Vishnu is worried about their drama,meethi asks sorry and decides to say the truth to everyone.muktha misunderstands them.agarth tell's to everyone that surbhi's child will live.nirbhay is stoborn in his decision to abort the child.kajri informs the condn to akash.he goes and tells the news to kanha but tappu says they r lieng again.Aakash book the tickets to attisgarh and decides to leave the house.he starts packing his stuff,meethi saw this and say this to vishnu,and they decided to say the truth in the mrng.when akash is about to leave the house Ratore enters.episode ends PRECAP : jogi asks to have a tea akash brings it.meethi and vishnu are shocked seeing him
12/8 Ratore came to knw about surbhi and take the responsibility of akash and leaves attisgarh.* Nirbhay locks agarth in the room where his wife ir there. * Gomti drags surbhi to get her child aborted. * Muktha and Meethi ties rakhi to kanha and gives them a gift.mukku asks what is this,he says at the time of u'r wedding i'll give u gifts vishnu,muktha,meethi are uncomfortable.* Akash brought them tea,Meetthi is shocked.* Akash in his room lighting the dia meethi came there and asks him why u didn't leave from here?he says at the end of the promised day i'll leave.meethi thinks he is hiding something for sure.* Akash is lost in thoughts while working in kitchen,damini comes there and asks him why u didn't leave ? And nt intrested in work also.he says the truth about surbhi,she is shocked and says its lie.he says that he wont stoop too low.she asks did u say to kanha,he says i told him but he believed or not i dont knw.she leaves * Doctors take surbhi to OT but she refuses to it.when doctor is about to put injection ratore cames there,everyone is shocked.PRECAP : pandiji says august 29th is the mugoorth for wedding.muktha congrats vishnu
14/8 Vishnu says to meethi to tell the truth to everyone.meethi agrees.Ratore brought surbhi back.kanha says she's a liar.damini slaps him.finally he ready to take care of his child not her.Meethi hugs her.Ratore and muktha plays a name game and the letter is 'v'.she ends up saying vishnu.ratore repeats the same.PRECAP : meethi says to surbhi that she's gng to marry real vishnu.surbhi says what had happened is becoz of mayya,he is like a puppet in her hands.
16/8 surbhi talking to ekadish thinking its kajri. * vishnu in his room cant able to concentrate in his work.damini come and says u accompany with muktha and buy a ring for meethi's wedding. *ekadish drags kajri to agarth and says surbhi is in laws house,but where is nirbhay? *surbhi is in her room lost in thoughts damini give her dryfruits and bal krishnan idol,and say take care of the child.surbhi starts akash name damini stops and says the decision is upto meethi.* vishnu says to meethi stop our drama,then no diff bwn fake vishnu and real vishnu.meethi starts crying he wipes her tears and says end this drama.*muktha at that time enters the room and teases them,tappu brought some wedding cards,ratore standing outside the door.* tappu asks meethi to select the card,but she tell muktha to select,ratore interupts and says its u'r mrg u have to select it.meethi says muktha is her sister her choice is my choice.muktha selects the card.* tappu show the card to everyone all happy,hearing this akash drops the spoon and tappu gets the card from kanha and show to akash and says its meethi's selection and asks how is it.he says it's not meethi's selection.tappu shocked,muktha exited and ratore smile.PRECAP : kanha says to surbhi what ever u want u do i have to talk to akash to go from here.akash says to meethi u'r drama doesn't hurt me at all.u and i only know u cannot give u'r place of heart to anyone,till i'm alive.
19/8 * Aakash says the card is not meethi's selection,but tappu says its her selection only. * surbhi feels bad for akash. * Aakash goes to meethi room and says u'r drama wont affect me at all. * In the temple meethi puts her wedding card infront of gods idol,but it blows off in air. * Ratore took the card and says god is also not liking the drama. PRECAP : Nirbhay in some place,his eyes was covered with black cloth.and he came to knw ekadish is responsible for his condition
20/8 In the temple all r praying.vishnu tells meethi to say the truth.pandit asks them to tie a twain in the tree.but akash calling her and gng with her.akash says to some ladies that his wife is gng to get married all r shocked.mayya kidnapped nirbhay and she tells about the promise.vishnu agrees to marry meethi for their family sake.mt thanks him.PRECAP : Meethi's mehendi ceremony.on the otherside minister's son planning to take revenge.
21/8 meethi comes from upstairs,akash says to her u'r so beautiful. * mehendi fn gng on akash looking at her and lost in thoughts.*meethi comes to him says mehendi fn is over,see the letter written.he says it 'A' and she says it 'v' for vishnu.*muktha's hand touches the table then her mehendi symbol becum 'v'.akash brought food to meethi and muktha,damini is feeding meethi eat many tmrw u have to fast till evenining.takur feeds muktha.* minister says to his son to take revenge from meethi.*akash while supplying cool drinks say to everyone its my wife wedding plz attend,damini scolds him.Vishnu is standing outside,akash says to him,why r u standing os,u'r not in love with meethi na.stop this drama plz.vishnu says i'll marry her.PRECAP : Akash looks at mt mehendi and says the color is soo deep.u'r hubby loves u soo much and he leaves.some goons come and kidnap meethi.