Uttaran

.::Daily Episode Discussion Thread::. (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 71

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=princessofkesar]lol taps was not responsible i agree, but she was not so down to sleep wid any random guy.
clearly  rathore took advantage , ut cvs just made in his fav by not showing incident properly.
so there was no sympathy for her.

it was upto audience to decide whom to blame

for me , it is important that she never gave consent and watever happened to her was against her wish.

wat reason u pointed against taps na , if court had to consider than his punishment would have decreased but he would have been  punished.

unfortunately ut cvs never showed it, coz they make pairs i weird ways.
.double standards for both cases
coz in other case to prove iccha's mahanta it was necessary.
i m sure if iccha was there wen rathore was about to get close to taps,
outcome of this case would have been different.

i will always blame rathore in this case ,.

like you said the viewers decide which way they want to go for me if Tap had said yes he raped her then raghu would not have been the charatcer they showed but she did not was equally at fault so matter does not arise

but Yuvraj n mukta case is clear

I also know mai is very much at fault here in making Yuvraj what he is as both Veer and Ichchha were good humans similarly what nani made tapu to be otherwise she was also not that so the neglect of parents and over indulgence ruins a chaild character

Do you know what they say the guru is the great teacher but a father is equal to 100 gururs so much he teaches his child but 1000 fathers cannot be equakl to a mother such is her honor her status her position in a child's life

A child needs his mother then his father then his guru in building his character and personality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Daily Episode Discussion Thread::. (Page 16)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Banu148priya

Banu148priya

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Jaz Didi can i post the highlights of episode here while Basima didi give a detailed update of the Episode what you say???

prajju

prajju

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Uttaran 28 feb 

Me just giving highlights as I happened to come here today and didn't find banu's. Hope banu will come up with the detailed update

Meethi is worried that she couldn't contact her family members.Vishnu tries to convince her.He tries to cheer her up.A song is played and the couple share some romantic moments.

Jogi and veer come to mukta. Jogi sits beside her and tries to convince her to return home. Rathore sits a bit far off and seems disinterested in jogi's talk.Veer  says that relations have to be maintained whatever may be the situationConfused. Jogi says that every one at home are worried for herShocked.

Veer asks her not to be angry on her mother. Mukta calmly says she is not angry on anyone. Jogi and veer assume she is willing to come back to the house when mukta replies saying which house?ClapThe house where no one is willing to believe her,the house where every one thought she was going to snatch meethi's love from her , where no one stood by her side except her papa(looking at rathore).

Vishnu helps meethi in wearing a saree.

His family members are shown in their house waiting for the bride , his mother speaks sarcastically referring to a parrot in a cage and the girl who is about to come will also be the same.

Meethi meets the couple returning from ateshgarh .In response to meethi's query,the woman says it is a place as peaceful as the graveyard. Meethi is speechless.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgircleo25velvetscarfMARCELLEviraf4uA HUGE FANnobodyatnotimeakelapothik-Swetha-

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
What a clown act this new track n fami is!!! ROFL
Wow! What a ishqwala luv aakash n meeti have!!! LOL
This shw & cvs like seriously Wacko what a outdated thinking track!!! Lolz!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime-Swetha-

nobodyatnotime

nobodyatnotime

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
This is height of absurd. Shouldn't Meethi be suspicious that he never spoke of his family and now he's let go off flight and hotel bookings in Europe to take her away from her family and she can't contact theM? then again, she is only 18. This marriage is absurd, which girl from educated family gets married at this age? That too one whose own mother started a school for kids? This show has lost all purpose and standard.
Well done Mukta.
Are they going to bring the real Vishnu back or was Ajay Chowdhury another victim of the CVs' and producers' whims? If he comes back, he can meet Yuvraj in jail and help in his transformation and then Yuvi and Mukta could go rescue Meethi.
Oh wait, I'm talking too much sense and positivity for the Uttaran CVs o cope with, right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhh-Swetha-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
^ Thanks for the brief update of yesterday's epi dear ! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prajju

prajju

prajju

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I am just detailing Rathore Jogi/Veer convo which was my fav part in today's episode.The update was posted by banu separately.

1 mar 2013

Jogi asks Rathore to convince Mukta to which rathore replies that the thing about which he himself is not convinced about how can he convince her?How could they think that , that girl who was ready to marry a 70 year old man just in the hope of giving icchaji some happiness,that girl who went ahead to destroy her entire life, how could she even think of harming her daughter???Clap Clap Clap Clap

Veer says they know about Mukta when Rathore interrupts saying those are just words but when they needed to speak they all remained mute including Veer himself.Tapasya atleast expressed her anger in words and deeds but they remained still.None of them tried to stop them from leaving as they wanted,at that moment,for mukta to shut her mouth,rathore to shut his mouth and leave from there so that the wedding can take place.

Rathore tells jogi that relationships sustain not just on love alone but on love,trust and respect.He apologises to jogi that he has to decline what jogi asked him for.As long as he is there, he cant tolerate the idea of any harm being meant to his daughter. 

Jogi questions rathore what would he have done if he were in jogi's place, in the midst of the marriage , with the groom being blamed, and the proofs against the groom turn out to be null and void???Rathore replies that if he were in jogi's position and jogi in Rathore's position he would not have asked for prrofs.Clap Clap ClapIt would have been sufficient that it is 'him'(jogi) telling and nothing would be more valid than that!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Jogi  and veer are dumbstruck.LOL

Rathore says to veer that what Veer said about was true.It takes an entire life to build a relation but not even one second to break it.

Veer asks Rathore to rethink to which Rathore says he doesn't have to as he knows he is right and he always does only what he feels as right. He adds,but still I hope to see ur daughter(meethi) happy, always.

Veer and Jogi leave the place..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

only.sharadaviraf4u-Swetha-kinny_ranviritstimetospeak

prajju

prajju

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Uttaran episode highlights

4 March 2013

Meethi and Vishnu  get down from the car.(Sapthaswaradha maroodam'.twam suryam pranamamyaham playing in the background)

Vishnu's mother opens the door. His mamaji and the women join her. They fake a smile at Meethi. Vishnu and Meethi take blessings from mamaji, Mayya. With a stern face she blesses her that god should give her all the happiness that a suhagan (married woman) deserves.

At Meethi's home

Iccha and Damini waiting for Meethi's  call.

Tapasya trying to call Mukta but hesitates. Damini and Iccha encourage her to do but Tapasya doesn't. Iccha says both mother and daughter are alike..stubborn. Tapasya  with teary eyes says that's the thing she is afraid of. She doesn't want her daughter to be like her ! Iccha consoles her saying every one of them believe that Mukta did not want to ruin Meethi's life and that she doesn't have any feelings for Vishnu. Tapasya feels bad for having raised her hand on Mukta when  she couldn't show any love towards her all these years.

Tapasya and Damini together cheer up Iccha who is worried for Meethi.

Ateshgarh

Akash's maasis  complete the arti ritual. They make Meethi  put her legs in the alta water with glass pieces. Meethi complains that something struck her in her feet. Vishnu's  Mama ji says 'to take back a step is a bad omen at grihapravesh. He advocates that the ritual should be done without stepping back. Meethi  volunteers to complete it inspite of the pain.(Horrible I say..)

Precap.

Rathore enquires the airport employees about the boarding of Vishnu and Meethi over phone .

My Rating : 2/10     Watch at ur own risk!

Edited by prajju - 04 March 2013 at 11:12am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelahcirshiny3only.sharadacleo25divyababuneteche_cA HUGE FANrgattuviraf4u-Swetha-paviluvsvirikaloveGauravkinny_ranvirManasi_16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top