.::Daily Episode Discussion Thread::. - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
oh please don't compare that incident here ,  nothing can be compared to it. , it was dark day.many people have made it just spicy issue to discuss rather than solving problem knowing the root cause and feeling for that girl.

coming to the main topic here

you are expecting taps to resist under the influence of alcohol?
do you know about such cases? i had mentioned in my first post.
u know there are cases where males are punished of rape even after consensual relation wid women , if women had  mis  interpreted him as her husband under certain conditions eg alcohol intoxication etc.

did u see wat i said in my first post?
did i say i m missing yuvraj?

that is y said u choose wrong post to discuss it.

u did not watch many episodes post leap right?

there was one episode where yuvi offers mukta drugged alcohol , but luckily she refuses.

so imagine if she had drank it.
same situation like rasya.
mukta went wid yuvi n drank alcohol willingly.
after drinking she was unconscious and did not resisted  yuvi.
she does not remember what yuvi had done to her and becomes pregnant.
 and later yuvi pressurizes  her to marry.

than wat u will lable it rape or not?
if yes than rasya case is also rape
if no - than i don't have anything to argue wid you.

hypothetically we can consider many things if we want. like if  iccha had not come still mukta would have been saved , as yuvi just wanted to scare her...so lets not discuss hypothesis.

just coz rathore is positive character , just coz  taps was unconscious., just coz she accepted him after blackmailing , just coz the role is played by gud actor - it does not change the fact that rathore is rapist. he is.

your are saying rathore is gud man yuvi is characterless.
ok agreed rathore being a guy who made money on gambling is gud at heart , so ?  that means he should be forgiven for what he has done?

just coz taps was negative .. rathore can get away.
so mukta was negative that tym , she had drugged meethi's drink.!

i accept yuvi's fault at the same tym feel for his loveless childhood.
his granny never showed him how to respect women , mai was the one who tried to defame mukta, whereas yuvi asked for forgiveness.

mai is worse than him.

and rathore such gud man , y he had to spoil taps under the influence of alcohol.

so if crime done under influence of alcohol can be pardoned?

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by princessofkesar

oh please don't compare that incident here ,  nothing can be compared to it. , it was dark day.many people have made it just spicy issue to discuss rather than solving problem knowing the root cause and feeling for that girl.

coming to the main topic here

you are expecting taps to resist under the influence of alcohol?
do you know about such cases? i had mentioned in my first post.
u know there are cases where males are punished of rape even after consensual relation wid women , if women had  mis  interpreted him as her husband under certain conditions eg alcohol intoxication etc.

did u see wat i said in my first post?
did i say i m missing yuvraj?

that is y said u choose wrong post to discuss it.

u did not watch many episodes post leap right?

there was one episode where yuvi offers mukta drugged alcohol , but luckily she refuses.

hypothetically we can consider many things if we want. like if  iccha had not come still mukta would have been saved , as yuvi just wanted to scare her...so lets not discuss hypothesis.

just coz rathore is positive character , just coz  taps was unconscious., just coz she accepted him after blackmailing , just coz the role is played by gud actor - it does not change the fact that rathore is rapist. he is.

your are saying rathore is gud man yuvi is characterless.
ok agreed rathore being a guy who made money on gambling is gud at heart , so ?  that means he should be forgiven for what he has done?

just coz taps was negative .. rathore can get away.
so mukta was negative that tym , she had drugged meethi's drink.!

i accept yuvi's fault at the same tym feel for his loveless childhood.
his granny never showed him how to respect women , mai was the one who tried to defame mukta, whereas yuvi asked for forgiveness.

mai is worse than him.

and rathore such gud man , y he had to spoil taps under the influence of alcohol.

so if crime done under influence of alcohol can be pardoned?

If we take a lot of things hypothetically then there is a lot we can argue about but I am not going there for me the case is black and white on the following basis.

LIke I said before, the difference between the two cases is quite clear

firstly, and the consensual  nature of the two cases makes both different just as Raghu was drunk then so was Tapu. She did not cry rape whereas Yuvi was drunk and Mukta was not drunk and she did cry rape

The second scenario being that no body was there to witness the crime in Raghu Tapu's case but Yuvraj's own mother Ichchha witnessed attempted rape done by Yuvraj

Third scenario Raghu and Tapu did not have law involved where as in Yuvraj's case law was involved to punish Yuvraj for rape

Fourth Rape was declared in Yuvraj case and tthere was no case of rape where Raghu and Tapu are involved

Fifthly Tapu invited Raghu in her room to celebrate and was very much aware that she was accepting alcohol from Raghu whereas Yuvraj lied to Mukta and lead her to his room with intention to take revenge and to RAPE.

Sixthly , you said just becasue Raghu is +ve character but then he is a positive character in Uttaran and very very protective of his loved ones and Yuvraj is a -ve character and whom does he protect and care does he care about Mai who loves him so much or Amla who cares for him so much and always behaves affectionately towards him her step son and Daddaji and His dada umed his father his mother does he feel any emotions towards anyone in his family and if he loves Mukta does anyone who loves someone would behave like an animal the way he did with Mukta...I don't think Mukta did him any harm to make him behave like a wild boar...

When has Raghu behaved that way towards Tapsya that way and he loved Tapsya and respected her and alwasy behaved as if she is a princess even with so many faults alwasy guided her with love

Ha you compare him with Yuvraj on what basis ...Raghu even cared for nani who he knows to be very very cunning and alwasy gave her his respect and his servants his dai jaan his parents in law he was always protected towards his loved ones always respected no matter what position or what status...Even Ichchha and Veer even after Veer threw Tapu out with his daughter on a rainy night not once he blamed Veer or had a fight or bad mouth him

Raghu was always against enemies who might harm his wife and his child anyone would be. Are all these traits of a -ve person?

Tell me when has Yuvraj gven his respect to anyone in his life ...

There is no comparison between the two just because he is young and handsome I am not crazy about him

Raghu is not criminal but Yuvraj has a criminal mind with psycho behavior and criminal tendencies that is what Uttaran has shown

Originally posted by rasyafan

If we take a lot of things hypothetically then there is a lot we can argue about but I am not going there for me the case is black and white on the following basis.

LIke I said before, the difference between the two cases is quite clear

firstly, and the consensual  nature of the two cases makes both different just as Raghu was drunk then so was Tapu. She did not cry rape whereas Yuvi was drunk and Mukta was not drunk and she did cry rape

so my question is tom if two frns have drink together , and girl loses her sense in alcohol , does that means the guy can take advantage of her. offcourse both scenarion are different , but crime is same.
she was not in senses to say no - that means it is yes? 

The second scenario being that no body was there to witness the crime in Raghu Tapu's case but Yuvraj's own mother Ichchha witnessed attempted rape done by Yuvraj

so just coz no witness is there it is not rape? so if iccha had not come and witnessed the crime yuvi should not be termed rapist ?

Third scenario Raghu and Tapu did not have law involved where as in Yuvraj's case law was involved to punish Yuvraj for rape

oh so tapu should have filed case? exactly that is wat i m trying to say, this is a fiction show. 
firstly tapu was not even aware of wat has happened to her.
2nd to save veer rathore blackmailed her to marry
3rd she accepted him only after realising that there is no one else to support her. it was her majboori.
she took tym to accept the fact that it is rathore's child.

if this was reality , that girl would have defo complainted.
u know mukta was ready to withdraw case ,for iccha
so if law was not involved that was not rape?

Fourth Rape was declared in Yuvraj case and tthere was no case of rape where Raghu and Tapu are involved

sad rathore never got punishment

Fifthly Tapu invited Raghu in her room to celebrate and was very much aware that she was accepting alcohol from Raghu whereas Yuvraj lied to Mukta and lead her to his room with intention to take revenge and to RAPE.

u mean tapu called her ragu to have intimate relation?
oh god many guys misinterpret girls. inviting for party does not mean she is interested in that guy in that sense. 
yuvi also thought mukta was interested in him , just coz she came wid him late nite , asked for his help and loved to pampered by his gifts. 

Sixthly , you said just becasue Raghu is +ve character but then he is a positive character in Uttaran and very very protective of his loved ones and Yuvraj is a -ve character and whom does he protect and care does he care about Mai who loves him so much or Amla who cares for him so much and always behaves affectionately towards him her step son and Daddaji and His dada umed his father his mother does he feel any emotions towards anyone in his family and if he loves Mukta does anyone who loves someone would behave like an animal the way he did with Mukta...I don't think Mukta did him any harm to make him behave like a wild boar...

When has Raghu behaved that way towards Tapsya that way and he loved Tapsya and respected her and alwasy behaved as if she is a princess even with so many faults alwasy guided her with love

Ha you compare him with Yuvraj on what basis ...Raghu even cared for nani who he knows to be very very cunning and alwasy gave her his respect and his servants his dai jaan his parents in law he was always protected towards his loved ones always respected no matter what position or what status...Even Ichchha and Veer even after Veer threw Tapu out with his daughter on a rainy night not once he blamed Veer or had a fight or bad mouth him

Raghu was always against enemies who might harm his wife and his child anyone would be. Are all these traits of a -ve person?

Tell me when has Yuvraj gven his respect to anyone in his life ...

lol raghu is positive character and yuvi is multishaded character.
yuvi is rude , arrogant , does not know to respect and he has huge ego, he never got proper upbringing.
 he always yearned for true love , and behaved that way just to hide his weakness so he is not vulnerable to others.
but raghuvendra pratap being a positive n responsible character should not have taken advantage of taps.
if he really loved her , he should  have proposed her n married her.
not blackmailed her after raping.

regarding rasya love story , lol cvs planed them as couple.

so wat even we want yuvi to turn positive and take care of mukta.
he will be turned positive , he always showed some gud shades hidden between his negative behaviour , for that you have to watch all episodes wid yuvi. yuvi always had a soft n hard corner for mukta ,he was possessive about her too.

surprisingly inspite of so much gudness , tapu still divorced rathore y?

There is no comparison between the two just because he is young and handsome I am not crazy about him

Raghu is not criminal but Yuvraj has a criminal mind with psycho behavior and criminal tendencies that is what Uttaran has shown

yuvi is not crimial minded but he is bigdale rahizaada, i m just waiting for his rentry , probably than you will understand his character. if the role is not played by srj i m not even interested to watch this show. 

just answer this
here was one episode where yuvi offers mukta drugged alcohol , but luckily she refuses.

see ur basic point to say rathore is not criminal coz tapu never resisted , there was no court case and he married to her.
so if there was no court case coz mukta withdrew it for icchama sake and married yuvi.
and later situation if yuvi turns positve and really loves mukta after marriage.

your answer will end the discussion.

evidence of no signs of resistance does not mean it was  not rape.
i can enumerate u different cases.
if taps had filed case, ragu would have been punished.
but she was too busy in veecha's life , by the tym she realized wat had happened to her , she had lost everything. and no one would have supported her.
where as in case of mukta , she turned positive and people came to help her and she was aware of the crime against her from day 1.

scenario are different 
but crime is same but outcome was different
one got punishment for attempt and other inspite of doing  rape his crime was justified by showing his marriage to taps.

ps - i like rathore , but never support wat he did to taps
no wonder wen she was about fall  from cliff wen tej failed  brakes  of her car , she remembered mukta jogi  veer iccha but not rathore.

rathore is just a father of her child.
until rasya union happens , i have to wait n watch wat exactly tapu feels for him. 

My opinion is based on what has been shown in Uttaran

besides had tapu made a police complaint then only Raghu would have been punished provided case went agaianst him but there was no case Tapu did not complain as you said she was too busy besides she also knew her fault in this and her involvement and her biggest mistake

Whereas Mukta complaint and Yuvraj got his punishment  and so he is in jail.
so exactly wat i mean is taps rape case was turned into favour of rathore by cvs.
wat is shown in ut was not correct
and there is no fault of taps here
she never told rathore that she wants to sleep wid him.
she had lost her senses , and could not say no .

so rathore escaped punishment but yuvi got,

that does not mean rathore is not a rapist .

imagine if it was reality , all guys would do that.

take  ur frn to party , intoxicate her , rape her and  than blackmail her to marry.

rape against consent even done on one's wife is rape
rape on prostitute is rape

i don't understand wat u mean by tapu 's fault here?

so basically ut never showed logical things no wonder i never liked it.
watching only for sree n saurabh.

if they create a scenario where mukta herself bails him out , to save meethi n iccha and marries him. later on yuvi turns positive 
there should be no problem ,
coz   worse than this are accepted by audience.

i m  just supporting  a pair of my fav actors wid awesome chemistry.

so exactly wat i mean is taps rape case was turned into favour of rathore by cvs.
wat is shown in ut was not correct
and there is no fault of taps here
she never told rathore that she wants to sleep wid him.
she had lost her senses , and could not say no .

so rathore escaped punishment but yuvi got,

that does not mean rathore is not a rapist .

imagine if it was reality , all guys would do that.

take  ur frn to party , intoxicate her , rape her and  than blackmail her to marry.

rape against consent even done on one's wife is rape
rape on prostitute is rape

i don't understand wat u mean by tapu 's fault here?

so basically ut never showed logical things no wonder i never liked it.
watching only for sree n saurabh.

if they create a scenario where mukta herself bails him out , to save meethi n iccha and marries him. later on yuvi turns positive 
there should be no problem ,
coz   worse than this are accepted by audience.

i m  just supporting  a pair of my fav actors wid awesome chemistry.

you answered that correctly Tapu lost her sudh coz she was drunk which she knowingly had from rathor even asked for more and which is why she slept with rathor and did not report to the police which is why Raghu never got declared Rapist that menas he was not

whereas Yuvraj attempted to rape mukta which mukta reported to the police she was not drunk that is why he got jailed and declared rapist

you answered that yourself

As for Uttaran then the whole thing in uttaran is illogical

first illogical thing is a father a responcible father would never let nani and her brood stay in his own home knowingly that what a bad influence they are on his family esp his daughter who is at a v delicate age and is growing and developing mentally

second a husband will not let another woman and her child stay at home knowing that his wife does not like it

third for a rich man he easily would settle that same woman and her child somewhere else and help her in growing her business

fourthly he would not humiliate his child and compare her with other kids

Jogi had all these bad qualities somehow illogically

so uttaran itself is an illogical serial but they even did a sorry mess of it a brilliaint cast by bringing illogical bundelas minus veer nandish sandhu but as far as his character and role goes even that is no less then logical 😆

Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago
i don't want other illogical things to discuss

so wat if  taps drank alcohol?
u mean if modern girl drinks  alcohol wid her frn and looses her sense and than  her male frn takes her advantage it is justifiable?

illogical part was taps did not complained.

wrong mentality , oh she wears moderns dress , she drinks alcohol , she gave me frnly  hug , she invited me at her house , she had many boyfrn , she is cheap girl  this r lame excuses by man to justify rape.

i support yukta but never supported wrong doing of yuvi.

even if taps was gf of rathore , he had no ethical right to have intimcy wid her as basic factor consent was lacking here.

she could not resist coz she was not in her sense

otherwise raping mental retarded child , disabled people , small children will be not considered rape as they are not aware of wat is happening to them or unable to resist.

Originally posted by rasyafan

you answered that correctly Tapu lost her sudh coz she was drunk which she knowingly had from rathor even asked for more and which is why she slept with rathor and did not report to the police which is why Raghu never got declared Rapist that menas he was not

whereas Yuvraj attempted to rape mukta which mukta reported to the police she was not drunk that is why he got jailed and declared rapist

you answered that yourself

.lol wat is this if mukta had lost case yuvi will be not termed as attempt to rapist,
if so than every1 would have prayed mukta to loose as yuvi would never got blot on his character.
btw yuvi has attempted rape , he did not rape mukta

whereas rathore raped taps , and escaped punishment from law.

still he is rapist
he should have told jogi to turn him upside down and punch him too.
b4 wat he did to yuvi.

yuvi got all the punishment wat he deserved , infact much more for attempt

and in ut murders like vishnu n tej are free

rathore rape case is turned into his favour by increasing negativity of taps
\nani never gets punishment.

so y u think yuvi got punishment?

it is just to start his reformation , his character was scarificed just make his mom mahaan
otherwise yuvi has not done a severe  crime. other than stupid mistakes.
nothing compared to taps.
if people have accepted taps after all this,

no probs to accept yuvi.

i don't want other illogical things to discuss

so wat if  taps drank alcohol?
u mean if modern girl drinks  alcohol wid her frn and looses her sense and than  her male frn takes her advantage it is justifiable?

illogical part was taps did not complained.

wrong mentality , oh she wears moderns dress , she drinks alcohol , she gave me frnly  hug , she invited me at her house , she had many boyfrn , she is cheap girl  this r lame excuses by man to justify rape.

i support yukta but never supported wrong doing of yuvi.

even if taps was gf of rathore , he had no ethical right to have intimcy wid her as basic factor consent was lacking here.

she could not resist coz she was not in her sense

otherwise raping mental retarded child , disabled people , small children will be not considered rape as they are not aware of wat is happening to them or unable to resist.

what if Tapu seduced him and brought him in her bed what if he resisted what if Tapu raped him just because he is a man then he will pay why if tapu forced him raped him then it would be her who raped him so she shud also go to jail .

if tapu did not complain then why is raghu a rapist

here the point is Mukta complained and yuvraj went to jail

I am not talking about general things I am talking about what happned in uttaran

if girl is moderen or not if she says no to sex that means no but if she is drunk and gets involved with a man then she is also responsible till that point when she says no after words if her partner forces her then it is rape which was not the case with Tapu and Raghu

Uttaran never showed consent or no consent in Raghu or Tapu's case so they never showed if it was actually Raghu's fault my dear

so I am not discussing anything about which did not happen in Uttaran

through out I am saying things which actually happeend in Uttaran why Raghu is not at fault as both Raghu and Tapu both are clearly at fault and why mukta is not at fault whereas Yuvraj is at fault

Mukta's fault was also that she went to meet yuvraj alone in that hotel room but how was she supposed to know what he would do to her here she is a modern girl she shud be free to go anywhere esp to meet someone whom she knows v well but then everyone should take care of their own security and safety here Tapu's fault was that she invited Raghu in her room and received alcohole asked for more where was her sense of security and safety she is also a modern woman

But my dear simply a veil of modernity does not prevent anyone from danger or death today everyone likes freedom but still there lurks a danger at every corner and alley we have to decide the limit of modernity and freedom

example why a girl alone can move around in Bombay at 2 am or three am but a girl in delhi would rather stay at home after 7 pm and would think twice before leaving at 6 or 7 am she usually thinks a little bit of more light in the morning and more people then only I would go out because of her own safety

price we all are paying my dear for causing so many hurdles in life of our own making

i m also not talking general now

tapu did not complaint , as she realized it late , 

my point is just coz there was no case n evidence against him , he can't be labelled clean.

mukta is not born out of air and tapu accepted him out of majboori.
and u only said na  that she accused  him and  was angry wid him.

did they show tapu seducing him?

i have faint memory
where she is totally unconscious , he makes her lie down on bed.

wen she gave consent?

ok best for me will be to enumerate the cases where accused got punishment

there r cases where , a man was charged of rape as he had raped women and she did not resisted him as she thought he was her hubby due to dark.
this case occured in jhopad patti where houses r congested and man usually come drunk late nite to harasser their wife

than there is clause in ipc where if women resist initially , but later on gives no resistance to his advance , still he will be charged .

major point against him
is 

taps was not in sense to give consent
she does not even remembered incident.
she never expressed her desire to sleep wid him prior to it.
was not ready to marry but was blackmailed initially and later on married him in majboori.

a responsible man will never do it.

if he is man of principal , would have never taken advantage even if she gave him hints as she was drunk .[ which taps never gave] 
so rathore is not dhud ka dhula

u r just giving him benefit of doubt where as circumstantial evidence are against him.