Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

.::DOTW : Rajni ::.

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

In the episodes  last week we saw Rajni raising her voice against the termination of the workers.

We saw her getting irritating at times by raising the same topic even when Krish takes her out on dinner.

She even fired the house help Chitra to manaofy the family to accept her decision.

Do u think Rajni's way is correct?What would u have done if u were in her place?

Edited by gaurav_fan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiransk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
put every body your self inplace of worker and then reply
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kiransk

put every body your self inplace of worker and then reply

we r not saying that the decision taken is right... dats a different topic

the topic is if the way Rajni adopted to voice her opinion is right or wrong

NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Rajni's decision actually. Her nazariya and everything is correct, shes just trying to awake her hubby and everyone else up and see the fact whats the real world showing. So i agree with Rajni. I would have done same thing actually.
pherish thumbnail
yes u all will not accept that the  way she has adopted to convince is some what fast and with authority which all of us are thinking how a girl from poor family has such daring and guts to raise voice against family.i cant conlclude whether way is correct or not but the result was good for the  workers.for krish aur bhi mauke ayenge.       
kiransk thumbnail
We should appreciate Rajni.Today due to her opinion Krish got award.
V should see Rajni's feelings nothing wrong in it
tinag2001 thumbnail
It is very unnatural for a quiet girl, from a humble background to suddenly throw her weight around in a stubborn and irritating way. She may not like the decision taken, but she cannot interfere in busniess decisions of the family, when she was just married  a week back perhaps.

This is like taking undue advantage of someone's goodness.

Also, in the latest episode, she disappears from her car to a store to purchase a white saree and takes off in an auto to another place, wearing the saree. The small boy who receives her  addresses her as his mother.

She being married to Krish, should share all the secrets with him, instead of shocking him with somethign new all the time.

It appears that Krish has not had a normal peaceful time since he married her.

Strange behaviour from Rajni.  Palomi was anyday better behaved and more suited to Krish.
This is what happens when you marry in haste without any background checks.  😕 ðŸ˜²

ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if Rajni might be correct in her way of thinkings, since she has gone through that phase, she should not force her thinkings on everyone in the house. And I've observed that its everytime Krish who is listening to her, considering her wishes, treating her as a princess, and apologizing to her. Rajni's thinking might be correct about workers, but she broke her husband's dream, couldn't she once have said sorry to Krish when they both were not speaking with each other. The track was completed with Rajni's car accident and Krish started feeling guilty, said sorry and then everything was OK. Its always Krish who says to Rajni that "main kisi bhi ego, kisi cheez ko apne beech nahi aane doonga", does Rajni even cares about his respect or his wishes.

Even yesterday in resort, Rajni had to say something different and opposite to Krish's wishes. For eg: 
Krish said " main frontdesk pe jaa ke, room change karne ki baat karta hoon. to Rajni says: nahi hum isi room mein rahenge

Krish says: main food room mein order karta hoon to Rajni says: nahi restaurant ein khayenge bcz logo ke saath khaane ki habit ho gayi hai.

This might seem irrelevant for now, but its not good to make your partner always act and do things as per wish.
desi5555 thumbnail
If Rajani was really surrogate mother, she is the biggest hypocrite around.  She is the one who tell Krish to share everything with her.  And she is the one who wants to have equal rights when it comes to Krish's family business and personal life.  SO why cannot she give the same rights to Krish???  Why lie???

I am sure the CV's are going to put Rajani in such a good light when the truth comes out, that everyone will be like "Wow!! Rajani is so self-less..blah blah blah..."  And all will be forgotten.

Edited by desi5555 - 11 years ago
sana363636 thumbnail
I am totally pissed with the way Rajni is behaving with Krish. Poor Krish ! should not have married Rajni in the first place. He has not had peace since he married her. She never respects his wishes and always imposes her wishes by showing that she is right. Before her entry in the family I liked the way things were going but after their marriage nothing seems to be fair to Krish. Also she started imposing her background on the whole family which seems very unnatural and uncaring. Instead of adjusting to the new family who gave her so much value and respect and instead of loving the husband who brought her there, no kind hear ted soul would hurt the person who gave her the privileges, where she can even voice her opinion. She just seems to be manipulating Krish everytime and taking advantage because he seems to love her so much.