Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

I think she will chose TVS but once she comes to know the truth about his marriage she will fall in dumps for not listening to her mother and disbelieving her..

THIS IS A PRECAP as shown in today afternoon repeat at 2.00 PM AS ON FRIDAY THERE WAS PROMO FOR THE NEW SHOW

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Sugni will be selfish and pick Vikram if her mother cannot accept him. However, she will regret her choice if TVS turns out to be not what she expected. 
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: survi035

I think Sugni will be selfish and pick Vikram if her mother cannot accept him. However, she will regret her choice if TVS turns out to be not what she expected. 

Moreover, Dhanuma in an earlier episode warned her not to come close to Vikram as she will get nothing but a life full of tears. Amrita's description of Reva suggests that she was a sane woman as Vikram and reva would get compliments in the social circuit 😆. So Reva's side of story is yet to unfold.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK  I   have not seen the promo of that here, but if any one wants to post it  feel free lol.
 Big mistake on Gulabiya if she takes that route...at this moment  Sugni will most likely  stand by TVS!
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sweet_Krishna

Moreover, Dhanuma in an earlier episode warned her not to come close to Vikram as she will get nothing but a life full of tears. Amrita's description of Reva suggests that she was a sane woman as Vikram and reva would get compliments in the social circuit 😆. So Reva's side of story is yet to unfold.

That statement told me they looked good together in public.  A lot of people look good together but that does not mean the one of them is not harboring a mental illness. What is Reva's diagnosis and what happened in her past might be helpful but it really does not much bearing on the rest of the storyline unless TVS was responsible and we don't know about that right now.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing

I'm not surprise at all and like I said before the person I feel sorry for is Sugni . The two people she loves are selfish and Gulabiya is no different at all just that her methods are different too. TVS is keeping a lie in a name of love and Gulabiya wants to take advantage of the love her daughter have for her.

@ sweet_Krishna

What are you talking about that Amrita description she was sane person, is Reva suppose to have a tatoo on her forehead saying I'm not sane. Gulabiya is saying the same thing from the looks of it Reva looks sane that's why she doesn't believe Vik. Amrita said Reva is beautiful and I agree Reva is a attractive woman but what does one beauty has to do with there sanity 😕
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

thanks for sharing

I'm not surprise at all and like I said before the person I feel sorry for is Sugni . The two people she loves are selfish and Gulabiya is no different at all just that her methods are different too. TVS is keeping a lie in a name of love and Gulabiya wants to take advantage of the love her daughter have for her.

@ sweet_Krishna

What are you talking about that Amrita description she was sane person, is Reva suppose to have a tatoo on her forehead saying I'm not sane. Gulabiya is saying the same thing from the looks of it Reva looks sane that's why she doesn't believe Vik. Amrita said Reva is beautiful and I agree Reva is a attractive woman but what does one beauty has to do with there sanity 😕

I put the word " suggests " and that means what her description meant to me. Of course it might suggest you sth else.
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
didnt she already choose 😕...i agree with most people here gulabiya isnt going to stop regardless. she is a mother she will do anything to make sure her daughter doesnt end up hurt.