Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Welcome Shelcome, Come Read!

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
H e l l o

First of all I just want to welcome everyone here to the forum🤗 I'm sure many of you are excited about the show starting tomorrow and I hope to get to know all of you (I already see a few familiar faces😆)

Before we start, I just wanted to lay out some ground rules to ensure things run smoothly. Everyone please review the rules of the forum before posting which are here: Rules of the Section: Read! I'm sure some of you are just rolling your eyes at me because you already know the rules but I'm saying this so that if there are issues on the forum and I PM you regarding a violation, you can't say you didn't know because I'm here telling you.

Second, I'm the only DT member assigned to this section and therefore stuff regarding contests/news letters/ATs and anything else that needs permission should be run by me. There's been a confusion already since there are some members who think it's ok to ask a DT member they're familiar with but if they're not on the DT for a section, then they don't have the right to give you permission regarding a section they don't moderate.

Also, the reason I'd appreciate that you'd all ask me before posting is so that I know what's going on on the forum and am aware of things. In situations like ATs or something, I'm sure a lot of members would love to post but if member A asked me and member B posted, preference will be given to member A and member B's thread will be closed. I hope I'm making sense here🤔 I'm not asking for much here. Just a few simple rules which I know you all can follow and I hope you all have a lot of fun here. And onn that note, it seems that all the ATs have been posted already but in the future, do keep this in mind.

Welcome once again!

-| Rab Se Sohna Iskq Dev. Team |-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Thank you...

I will try to follow all the rules...

If you need any help from me, please don't hesitate I will try my level best to do it.

Priya
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks..,

Read and Understood...😉
Ravjot Ya I Got It And I'm Happy To See Your Topic I Hope This Forum ll Be A Peaceful Forum
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much ! I'll try my best to follow all the rules...
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Ravjot Ya I Got It And I'm Happy To See Your Topic I Hope This Forum ll Be A Peaceful Forum

I think it will be. I have high hopes from everyone😆 I'm not a very strict mod (I can be when needed). I just want everyone to have a good time here
Ravjot Ya i know strictness is needed when it requires to keep a forum peaceful though its a new forum can't tell about all but observing for 3 days this forum i can say this one ll be a awesome forum and i hope you won't have to waste time for me by warning me

Now Hope All Goes WellEdited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago
Yum_SR thumbnail
i will try to follow each n every rule.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Ravo, you have good members here where all is agreeing to follow the rules. Hope that would make your headache less ðŸ˜†
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣ravo we are good children we will not trouble u mummy ðŸ˜›