Rab Se Sohna Isshq

is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya4evr

nafi,drishti n diya Angry thats not fair mujhe bhi bulana tha na LOL
thanks mujhe pm karne wale/wali ka uski wajah se mene is forum ki muh dikhayi kardi ROFL ROFL

situation is under control LOL
4gt it nw
U gt a pm? Who did dat?
welcum 2 d forum aysha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 8)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.rishbala.

.rishbala.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

Originally posted by trape

she is not main lead kya farak padta hai kisi ke bi saath ho
she must be the main lead,sukirti is a star,she won't take small roles when there are big ones out there for her.
agree

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
well i dnt like daljeet much... so i wud like to see suku opposite to ranbir... bt poor sahiba :( she loves ranbir :(

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I Too would like sukku with ashish let's see what will happen...

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
sukku will b wid ashish its for sure...bcz she has told all the story dat..."there is guy sumthing like dat who wants to go to london and he believes dat go to london is better then getting married and then there is start doing coffee between us" says sukirit  in her latest IF intw...so and i think jazz is very modren gal and also kool as well so i dnt think so she will be like rona dhona...anyway lets see how story shapes up and also i feel sad for sahiba bt want to see ashsih sukku together Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.