Rab Se Sohna Isshq

is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Nice to see PKYEK forum wale here ... Hi guys :) ...
Diya you said right , i was hurt with the comment but i wasn't sure shall i answer back or not coz i didn't want to create  a fight for the forum but glad you commented ... :) I am here for sukirti and i love visu also ... if it weren't for PKYEK i would not know sukirti and wouldn't follow the show so am glad :)

I'm sure we'll all have great time in the forum :)
and hope no fights aswell ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Divya6696snitchseekerLoveSimmiFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 7)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveSimmi

IF-Sizzlerz

LoveSimmi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
i am also very hurt about the comment .i am very confuse about her role in rssi ,deljeet with sahibaa and ranveer with sahibaa ...so what will oppsite to her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerxxAqeelahxx

LoveSimmi

IF-Sizzlerz

LoveSimmi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu1909

i think that sukku is opposite ashish as in rssi launch their interview and photos were taken together.

but it is story of ranveer and sahibaa ,so ranveer is not opposite her

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, i'm hoping if Suku maybe might have a new male cast opposite her or it could be Ranveer Smile
And another thing, lets come here and make friends instead of getting personal Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerFireLordPhoenixxxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Chandni_Sadia

i am also very hurt about the comment .i am very confuse about her role in rssi ,deljeet with sahibaa and ranveer with sahibaa ...so what will oppsite to her 

I hope Sahiba gets with Daljeet and jazz with ranbir or maybe some other guy ... dekhte hain :)

Don't feel bad about comment ... we've come to have fun and make friends ... Smile

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

who cares about that show ans forum??teens who never saw true quality of stories surely love that show,we are not teens,we are youth baby,classy youths.he he...i only see knowledge ones,like chandragupta and mahadeva,i don't like saas bahus,love stories and please i like vampire stories but really good ones like vampire knight,oh man what a suspense story,hard core animes like elfen lied,i am being a little sarcastic here.LOL

You read Vampire Knight? OMG that was one of the first manga I have ever read and loved. I anxiously read each chapter (ot came one chapter at a time) in this magazine and then read it online. But then the story got really boring and I couldn't keep up with it any longer. Your dp looks like a Vampire Knight character, Kaname right? I used to love him and then just stopped reading the series altogether. 

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Hi guys, i'm hoping if Suku maybe might have a new male cast opposite her or it could be Ranveer Smile
And another thing, lets come here and make friends instead of getting personal Wink

Visha I think Suku might be paired with Ashish. Do you remember the promo where Sahiba comes to London and she is carrying flowers in her hand for Ranveer. Then they show Ranveer also holding flowers and waiting for someone but when he see Sahiba, he's like Shocked. I think after Ranveer gets to London, he meets Jazz there and then probably decides to woo her and marry her so he could stay in London. It's what people in real life do so I think that may be how Ranveer and Jazz get together. Poor Jazz. I like Ranveer's character but I'm already feeling bad for Sahiba when he's gonna leave her and it will be worse if he does meet with Jazz and decides to only marry her to stay in London. 

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
The odds look it might be Ashish with Suku but I really want Kanan and Suku. I really wish that happens. I like Ekta and Ashish together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvDivya6696

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.