is sukirti apposite to ashish ? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _Chandni_Sadia

i am also very hurt about the comment .i am very confuse about her role in rssi ,deljeet with sahibaa and ranveer with sahibaa ...so what will oppsite to her 

I hope Sahiba gets with Daljeet and jazz with ranbir or maybe some other guy ... dekhte hain :)

Don't feel bad about comment ... we've come to have fun and make friends ... 😊
Originally posted by lucykaede

who cares about that show ans forum??teens who never saw true quality of stories surely love that show,we are not teens,we are youth baby,classy youths.he he...i only see knowledge ones,like chandragupta and mahadeva,i don't like saas bahus,love stories and please i like vampire stories but really good ones like vampire knight,oh man what a suspense story,hard core animes like elfen lied,i am being a little sarcastic here.😆

You read Vampire Knight? OMG that was one of the first manga I have ever read and loved. I anxiously read each chapter (ot came one chapter at a time) in this magazine and then read it online. But then the story got really boring and I couldn't keep up with it any longer. Your dp looks like a Vampire Knight character, Kaname right? I used to love him and then just stopped reading the series altogether. 
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Hi guys, i'm hoping if Suku maybe might have a new male cast opposite her or it could be Ranveer 😊
And another thing, lets come here and make friends instead of getting personal 😉

Visha I think Suku might be paired with Ashish. Do you remember the promo where Sahiba comes to London and she is carrying flowers in her hand for Ranveer. Then they show Ranveer also holding flowers and waiting for someone but when he see Sahiba, he's like 😲. I think after Ranveer gets to London, he meets Jazz there and then probably decides to woo her and marry her so he could stay in London. It's what people in real life do so I think that may be how Ranveer and Jazz get together. Poor Jazz. I like Ranveer's character but I'm already feeling bad for Sahiba when he's gonna leave her and it will be worse if he does meet with Jazz and decides to only marry her to stay in London. 
The odds look it might be Ashish with Suku but I really want Kanan and Suku. I really wish that happens. I like Ekta and Ashish together.
Originally posted by abhiya4evr

nafi,drishti n diya 😡 thats not fair mujhe bhi bulana tha na 😆
thanks mujhe pm karne wale/wali ka uski wajah se mene is forum ki muh dikhayi kardi 🤣 🤣

situation is under control 😆
4gt it nw
U gt a pm? Who did dat?
welcum 2 d forum aysha
Originally posted by lucykaede

she must be the main lead,sukirti is a star,she won't take small roles when there are big ones out there for her.
agree
I am also wonder why she peaks up seconder role ,it is out of my mind 
well i dnt like daljeet much... so i wud like to see suku opposite to ranbir... bt poor sahiba :( she loves ranbir :(
I Too would like sukku with ashish let's see what will happen...
sukku will b wid ashish its for sure...bcz she has told all the story dat..."there is guy sumthing like dat who wants to go to london and he believes dat go to london is better then getting married and then there is start doing coffee between us" says sukirit  in her latest IF intw...so and i think jazz is very modren gal and also kool as well so i dnt think so she will be like rona dhona...anyway lets see how story shapes up and also i feel sad for sahiba bt want to see ashsih sukku together 😍