Rab Se Sohna Isshq

is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

Originally posted by aru_86

LOLits true when i heard its inspired from twilight ..i was very anxious abt tht show..but then after watching some epis..i wasBroken Heart
but its true there are many fans otherwise the pkyek forum won't be alive till now

ekta caul is beautiful but as sahiba she is doing over acting i think.but may be its her character
i want ashu and suku as wellSmile
indeed... i knw u r nt pkyek fan...i wuld nt force uLOLLOL totally fine wid it...
forum is stil active bcoz of its fanBig smile dis ws d 1st indian vampire shw ever...

ya tht's true pkyek dared to show some new thought..it was just i was too moved by twilight & vampire diaries and pkyek in spite of being a nice try couldn't attract me that much

but i can't deny ekta's effort to win teenagers heart

Edited by aru_86 - 19 July 2012 at 7:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya6696xxAqeelahxxFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 5)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya6696

LOLits true when i heard its inspired from twilight ..i was very anxious abt tht show..but then after watching some epis..i wasBroken Heart
but its true there are many fans otherwise the pkyek forum won't be alive till now

ekta caul is beautiful but as sahiba she is doing over acting i think.but may be its her character
indeed... i knw u r nt pkyek fan...i wuld nt force uLOLLOL totally fine wid it...
forum is stil active bcoz of its fanBig smile dis ws d 1st indian vampire shw ever...

@diya.. HugHug
*hugz bck*
shayad nafi mbl use kr rahi hai...usme caps off krna difficult hota hai kbhi kbhi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya6696xxAqeelahxx

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

ya tht's true pkyek dared to show some new thought..it was just i was too moved by twilight & vampire diaries and pkyek in spite of being a nice try couldn't attract me that much

but i can't deny ekta's effort to win teenagers heart
whts ur name?
i respect ur feelings... its totally ur choice LOL
it didnt attracts u... " no problem"LOL swthrt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
arunita..people calls me aru
and u r diya..rite??

xxAqeelahxxFearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

arunita..people calls me aru
and u r diya..rite??
hiii aru 
u r absolutely rgt i m diyaBig smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya6696

Originally posted by lucykaede

ashu and sukku,they are also a couple in my ff,i so wanna see them together.

which ff re??..i saw mugz opposite to ashu in every ff

AHM AHM YOU DON'T READ SO YOU DON'T KNOWBig smile
SUKU IS OPP,I MADE HER HELEN AND MUGS IS MY OBSESSION,I LOVED HER SINCE HER PRC TIMES,I WILL ALWAYS KEEP HER IN MAIN ROLE IN MY EVERY FF WHOSOEVER BE THE HERO.LOL

i love suku,i am glad she got the fame though i hated her with vivian and that crap pyar ke yeh ek kahani,sukiriti deserves much more but glad that crap made her a star in minds of crappy teens who never saw vampires.LOL
@red: do u really think soooSleepy ? 

Usko lagta hoga dear.. chill.. 
Om Namah Shivaay.. Shaanti.. Shaanti..LOLLOL
usko ye bhi lagta hai ki PKYEK made Sukku a bigger star.. so chill..

@lucykaede.. no problem that you didn't like her in PKYEK.. we didn't force anyone to like the show.. but.. please this is RSSI forum.. lets discuss the same here.. No need to get PKYEK in here.. please..

just to tell you i love suku not matter what she does,i so love her,she is absolutely amazing,i loved her from dmg days and about pkyek ,who cares what i love??So its better not to talk about that,i am just too cool to see a useless without any story show,i don't even see this show,i am here for suku and ashu.Big smile

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

just to tell you i love suku not matter what she does,i so love her,she is absolutely amazing,i loved her from dmg days and about pkyek ,who cares what i love??So its better not to talk about that,i am just too cool to see a useless without any story show,i don't even see this show,i am here for suku and ashu.Big smile
xactly...dis is RSSI forum...enjoy d shw

snitchseekerxxAqeelahxx

Divya6696

IF-Rockerz

Divya6696

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@aru.. me Dhrishti.. she's Diya- the astrologer..! :) :)

xxAqeelahxxFearless_Lover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.