Rab Se Sohna Isshq

is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
LOLits true when i heard its inspired from twilight ..i was very anxious abt tht show..but then after watching some epis..i wasBroken Heart
but its true there are many fans otherwise the pkyek forum won't be alive till now

ekta caul is beautiful but as sahiba she is doing over acting i think.but may be its her character
i want ashu and suku as wellSmile

Edited by aru_86 - 19 July 2012 at 1:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

LOLits true when i heard its inspired from twilight ..i was very nxious abt tht show..but then after watching some epis..i wasBroken Heart
but its true there are many fans otherwise the pkyek forum won't be alive till now

who cares about that show ans forum??teens who never saw true quality of stories surely love that show,we are not teens,we are youth baby,classy youths.he he...i only see knowledge ones,like chandragupta and mahadeva,i don't like saas bahus,love stories and please i like vampire stories but really good ones like vampire knight,oh man what a suspense story,hard core animes like elfen lied,i am being a little sarcastic here.LOL

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

ashu and sukku,they are also a couple in my ff,i so wanna see them together.

which ff re??..i saw mugz opposite to ashu in every ff

AHM AHM YOU DON'T READ SO YOU DON'T KNOWBig smile
SUKU IS OPP,I MADE HER HELEN AND MUGS IS MY OBSESSION,I LOVED HER SINCE HER PRC TIMES,I WILL ALWAYS KEEP HER IN MAIN ROLE IN MY EVERY FF WHOSOEVER BE THE HERO.LOL

i love suku,i am glad she got the fame though i hated her with vivian and that crap pyar ke yeh ek kahani,sukiriti deserves much more but glad that crap made her a star in minds of crappy teens who never saw vampires.LOL
@red: do u really think soooSleepy ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya6696xxAqeelahxx

Divya6696

IF-Rockerz

Divya6696

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

SUKU IS OPP,I MADE HER HELEN AND MUGS IS MY OBSESSION,I LOVED HER SINCE HER PRC TIMES,I WILL ALWAYS KEEP HER IN MAIN ROLE IN MY EVERY FF WHOSOEVER BE THE HERO.LOL

i love suku,i am glad she got the fame though i hated her with vivian and that crap pyar ke yeh ek kahani,sukiriti deserves much more but glad that crap made her a star in minds of crappy teens who never saw vampires.LOL
@red: do u really think soooSleepy ? 

Usko lagta hoga dear.. chill.. 
Om Namah Shivaay.. Shaanti.. Shaanti..LOLLOL
usko ye bhi lagta hai ki PKYEK made Sukku a bigger star.. so chill..

@lucykaede.. no problem that you didn't like her in PKYEK.. we didn't force anyone to like the show.. but.. please this is RSSI forum.. lets discuss the same here.. No need to get PKYEK in here.. please..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekersukugenyHaremSultanxxAqeelahxxFearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

aham aham moni tht's a lil bit rude dear...there are many pkyek fans here.they might be upset..tht was not our fav show but we should respect other's feelings who loved tht shw
@red: i m nt upset...bt ys i m angryAngry... dnt do dat...Sleepy
@blue: u r rgt...
@lucykade: it bttr 2 keep ur mouth shut if u dnt wnt 2 giv respect 2 othrs...i m totally fine wid it...its completely ur problem ...let it b i dnt wnt 2 create any scene here
its a humble req. plzzz ...DONT DO DIS AGAIN

Edited by luckdiya - 19 July 2012 at 7:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya6696snitchseekersukugenyxxAqeelahxx

Divya6696

IF-Rockerz

Divya6696

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

aham aham moni tht's a lil bit rude dear...there are many pkyek fans here.they might be upset..tht was not our fav show but we should respect other's feelings who loved tht shw
@red: i m nt upset...bt ys i m angryAngry... dnt do dat...Sleepy
@blue: u r rgt... it bttr 2 keep ur mouth shut if u dnt wnt 2 giv respect 2 othr ...let it b i dnt wnt 2 create any scene here
its a humble req. plzzz ...

@diya.. Pyaar se de rahe hai le lo.. warna thappad maar ke bhi de sakte hai..ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Divya6696 - 19 July 2012 at 7:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerxxAqeelahxxFearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@DS : mein edit kar diaROFL
abhi sirf pyaar dekhaya hai...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya6696snitchseekerxxAqeelahxx

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
but i didn't disrespect the shw..why shd i??infact i had no prb with pkyek ..i just was not a fan.

edited
oops i knew it tht's why i was telling her
oh no i don't want this forum to be another fight zone
om shanti shanti
chill frnzSmile

Edited by aru_86 - 19 July 2012 at 7:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya6696snitchseekerxxAqeelahxxFearless_Lover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.