Rab Se Sohna Isshq

is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

ashu and sukku,they are also a couple in my ff,i so wanna see them together.

which ff re??..i saw mugz opposite to ashu in every ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaremSultan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is sukirti apposite to ashish ? (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

AHM AHM YOU DON'T READ SO YOU DON'T KNOWBig smile
SUKU IS OPP,I MADE HER HELEN AND MUGS IS MY OBSESSION,I LOVED HER SINCE HER PRC TIMES,I WILL ALWAYS KEEP HER IN MAIN ROLE IN MY EVERY FF WHOSOEVER BE THE HERO.LOL

i love suku,i am glad she got the fame though i hated her with vivian and that crap pyar ke yeh ek kahani,sukiriti deserves much more but glad that crap made her a star in minds of crappy teens who never saw vampires.LOL

Edited by lucykaede - 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.rishbala.

.rishbala.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
she is not main lead kya farak padta hai kisi ke bi saath ho

Fearless_Lover

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged

SUKU IS OPP,I MADE HER HELEN AND MUGS IS MY OBSESSION,I LOVED HER SINCE HER PRC TIMES,I WILL ALWAYS KEEP HER IN MAIN ROLE IN MY EVERY FF WHOSOEVER BE THE HERO.LOL

i love suku,i am glad she got the fame though i hated her with vivian and that crap pyar ke yeh ek kahani,sukiriti deserves much more but glad that crap made her a star in minds of crappy teens who never saw vampires.LOL

aham aham moni tht's a lil bit rude dear...there are many pkyek fans here.they might be upset..tht was not our fav show but we should respect other's feelings who loved tht shw

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shewolf.xxAqeelahxxFearless_Lover

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

aham aham moni tht's a lil bit rude dear...there are many pkyek fans here.they might be upset..tht was not our fav show but we should respect other's feelings who loved tht shw

ah okay...but really loved that show?????LOLwho does??LOLi saw one episode and laughed for weeks when i compared it with vampire knight and twilight.

xxAqeelahxx

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trape

she is not main lead kya farak padta hai kisi ke bi saath ho
she must be the main lead,sukirti is a star,she won't take small roles when there are big ones out there for her.

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged

really??ah okay,i saw one episode of that show and laughed for weeks seeing crappy acting and comparing it with vampire knight and twilight and i don't even like twilight's story,that was a bad mixture of twi and vampire diaries,my juniors used to be in love with that show who were 15 or 16 years old.ah okay this is about suku,i love suku i wish ashu and suku to be a couple in the show,i don't like sahiba,she is weird.

maria090

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.