Hidden Symbolisms In Promos

Posted: 11 years ago
Promo #2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0AkKHJJe8o[/YOUTUBE]

Saahiba goes anxious running in the streets of England searching for her Ranveer . Later she prays to god wishing that she bumps into Ranveer for once. Her prayers get fulfilled & Ranveer-Saahiba collide into each other. But none are able to see each other as Daljeet comes between them. Signification is clear that Daljeet will remain a barrier between them not only that , he will be fortunately successful ๐Ÿ˜Š

Promo #5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjk6dCGfztg[/YOUTUBE]

A very beautiful symbolism throughout the promo. It starts with black & white effect with Saahiba dancing with Ranveer. The promo gets coloured only when Daljeet brings her flowers. The significance is clear that Daljeet , not Ranveer , will bring colour & joy in her life.
Also when she runs towards Ranveer. She keeps on staring Daljeet till end. Which means Daljeet will remain her integral part till the end๐Ÿ˜
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
awesome symbolism shubhi. Go Daljeet go! saahibaan is all urs!๐Ÿ˜‰
Every promo has hidden symbolism and u picked up really nice ones. The show hasn't even started and I already want Daljeet to be with Saibha cause he seems like a nice guy. I hope he gets the girl๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

awesome symbolism shubhi. Go Daljeet go! saahibaan is all urs!๐Ÿ˜‰

Mission Daljeet Saahiba  ๐Ÿ˜†
Shubhi ๐Ÿ˜†btw dnt u guys think its being inspired or the first two promos remind us of hum dil de chuke sanam
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Shubhi ๐Ÿ˜†btw dnt u guys think its being inspired or the first two promos remind us of hum dil de chuke sanam

Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Rashmi here ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

*bhaaagooo* ๐Ÿ˜† Your Grilling session still haunts me ๐Ÿคฃ

Of course! Whats not like HDDCS? ๐Ÿ˜† But if we'll open our mouth ๐Ÿคฌ Ravjot Mumma gona beat us  
No Ashaanti in the Forum bachcha party ๐Ÿคฃ
Dholi taaro dhol baaje..*zip*
gud observation shubhi..
Originally posted by chanda925

Every promo has hidden symbolism and u picked up really nice ones. The show hasn't even started and I already want Daljeet to be with Saibha cause he seems like a nice guy. I hope he gets the girl๐Ÿ˜Š

Lets see how stories unfold! ๐Ÿ˜
Promos look very promising ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by shubhika124

Omg๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Rashmi here๐Ÿ˜ฒ

*bhaaagooo*๐Ÿ˜†Your Grilling session still haunts me ๐Ÿคฃ

Of course! Whats not like HDDCS?๐Ÿ˜†But if we'll open our mouth๐ŸคฌRavjot Mumma gona beat us
No Ashaanti in the Forum bachcha party ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ and u didnt ans them ...hehe if ravo will nt beat u i will ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Dholi taaro dhol baaje..*zip*
gud observation shubhi..

Your first line cracked me up ๐Ÿคฃ

Btw Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š