Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PixieDust91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Its strange...I made fun of my friend when she read Harry Potter and then she made me read the series and I fell in luv w/ it! Currently, I'm trying to make my cousin read it but she says it looks long and boring...

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One of my cousins (I believe she's 28-29) came over to my house on Sunday while I was reading one of the books and said "You're reading Harry Potter? Aren't you a little too old to be reading children's books?" 😡

I then asked her what books she liked, and she said "Um...Harry Potter" (Ugh, just irrittating, and she's a lot older than me too 🤢)

PixieDust91 thumbnail

^ yah that gets on my nerves too...

i dont like it when people put harry potter in the "kids catagory"😡 for example, i went to barnes and noble to read manga and i saw this sign saying "the harry potter series is great for children 12 and under"😡

|iami5o4| thumbnail
I used to get made fun of a LONG TIME AGO. Way before any of the movies came out. Now those same people like Harry Potter ever since they watched it the movie(s). Good thing too because I don't get made fun of anymore. ^.^
meha thumbnail
Well i guess the interesting thing is that before u read it u think its childish and stupid but when u actually read urself then u realize how much of an idiot u were to think it as childish....😉