Harry Potter

Do people make fun of u!!!

meha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys.

u know what there r some poeple who think harry potter stinks! but i wonna say they all are stupid. i mean its the best novel i  ever read. do people make fun of u for reading harry potter? thankx God none have done that to me but there r many poeple who do so...............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my friends rashi and sameeksha used to make fum of me for reading harry potter , but then i forced them to read it . and now , they r among the biggest fans of harry potterπŸ˜†
mumbai_masti thumbnail
i agree with u....ppl who has not read it are making fun of it....but when the actually read that then they become a die hard HP/JKR fan.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Morgoth thumbnail

I converted all my friends into HP fanatics except one - she still hasn't read the books, but I'm working on her. πŸ˜‰

Yeah, some people have made fun of me too, but since they are ignorant about the books, I dont mind. 😊

-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

I converted all my friends into HP fanatics except one - she still hasn't read the books, but I'm working on her. πŸ˜‰

yeah me too , i converted all my friends into harry potter fans except my sisπŸ˜†

when i tried making her read , she hit me😭

mumbai_masti thumbnail
[quote]

yeah me too , i converted all my friends into harry potter fans except my sisπŸ˜†

when i tried making her read , she hit me😭

[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

lucky me....i made my sis a fanatic reader of HP and now she is financing half of HBP (and rest half i'll take from my mom or dad 😈)....
Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=misha]when i tried making her read , she hit me😭[/quote]

Awww! Poor you!

Next time wear armour when you try to convert her. πŸ˜‰

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 i agree with u meha

some of my friends say that HP books stink ..................... but then i get so angry that i actually hit them.......... i just can't stand any one who says that HP books stinks.............

i hav told so many of my friends in school 2 read the HP books and they actually liked it so much that they like me started getting HP books 2 school...........

but my colony friends say that they can't read so big books........... 😭

but my sis and i love the HP books ........... me and my sis hav read all the books atleast 3-4 times and v enjoy reading it.......... it's just so kewl.....

but i don't think my friends will ever understand that it is so kewl 2 read the HP books................ never 😭 😭

but atleast i and my sis love it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

[quote=misha]when i tried making her read , she hit me😭[/quote]

Awww! Poor you!

Next time wear armour when you try to convert her. πŸ˜‰

oh! u don't know anything about my sis . she is just 11 , but can really be terrifying at times😭

meha thumbnail

Well :daniel_4ever

the same case happens with me sometimes but not much serious. but i really hate when people say bad things about harry potter.........