Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Wow !!! Wonderful maha episode Smile. Right from the beginning to the end. Nimrit/Natasha Oberoi being born. I mean physically trained by her good friend Tej Clap. He is the back bone behind the birth of Natasha Oberoi Star.

Nimrit satisfied on winning auction 

Still she is the same Nimrit inside Wink. Hesitant to use Yash's money for her purpose Wink.  Wifely instinct on seeing blood in Agam's hand. Urr .. The sales man pointed out the reason and she backed out. I feel that Agam might get some clues if he uses his brain. Word prompt by Tej and few instances that he had met his own Princess after her rebirth LOL.

Angry Amrit on losing the palace

Finally her first meeting with her Amrit di at the saree shop. "Aadat Badal Dhi Jeeye" . Hint for the rest of her life.  Waseem, Ankita and Aada did their job fantastically Smile. Natasha looked so cute/pretty in the white saree Embarrassed. Loved how they used the similarity between Dimple's and Ankita's eyes when the camera focused on Natasha as she entered Wink.  Magi Malik showed his true colors when the bid exceeded 20 crores LOL. Wonder why  Agam was standing there quiet. May be the CVs want to focus on Amrit and Natasha scene Smile. Lets see how Agam behaves when he gets to know that his wifey had slapped wifey Ouch.

Satisfied Natasha on getting the keys

Amrit slapped by Natasha for speaking to her papa Yash in the wrong manner.

Edited by seelaks - 15 July 2012 at 11:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild_Pearlsarah_khan84SarikavimArShi_AbhIyapal_lovesaveeta24NandzLuvjmoyee200--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhamakedaar Maha Episode, Exciting Precap" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Agree with you fantastic maha epi..from start to end..

Ending with a bang..natasha.nimrit snatched her first right from amrit..got the palace..other right will follow..Clap

Amrit who always underestimated nimrit got her match today with her rebirth as natasha...

That confrontration scene in mall awesome..when nimrit said the right you have on others thing to amrit and  looked at agam was too good..wow she already challenged amrit agam is mine not yours..Smile

The wifey reaction was instant from nimrit and still shows her love for agam..

Agam is confused and sad as he wanted the palace back for nimrit..he does not know his wife itself has bought it back..soon it will start to click esp of wat tej told him..natasha is nimrit.

precap interesting ... the makeover of ankita to be natasha  very well done..

Edited by saveeta24 - 15 July 2012 at 11:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimArShi_AbhIyapal_love--Saina--seelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Nimrit is blessed by her mother Smile. She had said Amrit that she will lose the palace and it just happened LOL

Edited by seelaks - 15 July 2012 at 11:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimArShi_AbhIyapal_lovesaveeta24--Saina--JalebiGirl

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
someone did say nimrit will change the history of the palace one day..amrit insulted that gurdwara people for saying this and laughed sarcastically humiliating nimrit..

Today it came true nimrit in as the true princess and amrit  out as a loser..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimArShi_AbhIya--Saina--seelaksJalebiGirl

srividyahv

Groupbie

srividyahv

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hi. Episode was a bang on. For the start to the end I did not take my eyes off. Especially when Nimrit/Nathasha entered and the way she said Rs.20crores. The way she took the keys and the attitude she gave to Amrit. Now Rajmatha will also get a bang I suppose. The precap was so interesting and Amrit is to be slapped for everything.
Have a good day.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyapal_love--Saina--seelaks

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Agree with the post ..Adaa and Ankita were Fab today :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveseelaks

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
ohhh i missed d mahaepiside...do u ppl hv any idea when i will get ti see it again on lifeok?

pal_loveseelaks

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
 thanksss

pal_loveseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.