Members Lounge

Here come the Viewbies...

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hello everyone,

First of all let me thank all of you for your tremendous response to our Viewbie announcement. Thank you all so very much for coming forward to take up this responsibility!!!!

As you all are aware this forum is growing at a very rapid pace. So, we would like to remind all the applicants that this is the first one of many such announcements coming. So, if your name is not on a list today, please don't loose heart.

Well the moderators have been at the applications for almost 2 weeks now and have finally come up with the list of  viewbies. They will be making announcements in every section shortly.

I, personally, would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all those who have been selected.

regards

--India-forums Moderator Group.

PS:

What exactly are Viewbies?

VIEWBIES will be like the Watch-Dogs of India-Forums. They are the members who will have limited moderating rights so that they can help the moderators work more efficiently. 

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ppl make me da viewbie 😉i'll fulfill ma duty very honestly dat i can assure

phele i did not came to dis forum cuz i was busy wiv ma studies but now i'll give time to itttt 😳[kiddin no harmful intentions haha]

hi dina,

Welcome back. Sure. please let us know which sections you are interested in and we shall definitely consider you when we revisit this list again. Till then have fun at the forum.

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just wanted to know how do you choose viewbie what do u look for
Well, all you need to do is be active, encourage healthy discussions and show that you care for teh forums. Also, please keep in mind that we are looking for leadership qualities also here.
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

thank you lakshmi and all the global mods for working so hard to make us all viewbies!!!

i hope i will fullfil my viewbiness as best as i can! 😃

mahn786ch thumbnail

So the viewbies are not announced officially?????

mahn786ch thumbnail
Thanks a lot for making me the Viewbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
samie thumbnail
😊thank you n congratz 2 all the new viewbies
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏congrats to all of the viewbies