Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys! It's been centuries since I wrote an FF. So here's one.

Hope you like it!

Everyone was walking into the Great Hall. It was a new year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardary. As soon as the Sorting and dinner were over. The heads of house came over to their house tables and explained something to the students. After all the heads of houses had told the students what they were supposed to know, Dumbledore rose for his usual speech. As he rose, all the chitter-chatter in the hall died away.
"Dear students," he said. "Welcome, to a fresh, new year at Hogwarts! As your heads have told you that this year Hogwarts will be organising Muggle Games." Surprisingly, none of the pure-blood's moaned or groaned. Dumbledore looked at the students. All of them were listening with looks of interest on their faces. Dumbledore continued, "The games will start on 7th September and end on 14th. You will all find a list of the games and their dates along with the instructions on your beds in your dormitories.Participating is compulsory for every student. We hope that you enjoy this event. Now off to bed!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great, isn't it?" an excited Hermione asked Ginny While walking back to the Gryffindor Common room. "Yeah," Ginny replied. "It must be fun. Could you give me any tips later on?"
"Sure!" Hermione said.
"Cool, eh? Ron asked Harry. "Yup, and I know a bit about those games as Dudley used to force me to play with him." Harry replied. "I don't think anyone gets hurt in fatball." Ron said. "It's football not fatball," Harry told him. "And almost all the players playing get hurt." He could see a look of utter horror on Ron's face.
As soon as everyone reached the common room, Harry and Ron bid Hermione and Ginny goodbeye and everyone went up to bed grabbed the list of games from their beds and put them on the night tables and fell asleep thinking that they would read it in the morning.

That's it for now! I'll update soon!

Edited by twila - 20 July 2012 at 5:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ExpectoPatronumsamruthaBreak.The.Codesamrudhi.rcutie_pie101epiphany.KriShaReYamVarunKiBiwiShru77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Muggle Games" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Break.The.Code

IF-Dazzler

Break.The.Code

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Do cont..would love to read:))

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Nice start. pls continue.

-Jailbait-

Goldie

-Jailbait-

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

amazing

pllz update soon

Shru77

IF-Stunnerz

Shru77

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Its really nice... plzz continue !!

samrutha

IF-Dazzler

samrutha

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Awesome..Big smileI always like games & so Eager to read about how u ll continue.. 

ExpectoPatronum

IF-Dazzler

ExpectoPatronum

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Looks like fun do continue soon

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thank you all for your likes and comments!   HugHugHug
I'll try and update soon.   Smile

Edited by twila - 20 July 2012 at 5:25am