Tonite in Kzk [2.5.2005]

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
 got this frm mid day......

Sneha asks Prerna that when she loved Anurag, why did she marry Mr Bajaj? Deeya's sangeet is on and Anurag calls to say he will come for the ceremony.

Rahul, however, wants to make sure that Anurag doesn't reach the sangeet venue. As the merriment begins, Prerna is engrossed in talking and does not see Rahul until the pheras are on.

She runs to tell Bajaj that the guy Deeya is getting married to is Rahul Sengupta. She wants to stop the marriage but Bajaj reminds her that Deeya and Rahul are already married. Anurag arrives and is shocked to see Rahul.

not much of bajaj and anurag.... so ronit fans watch Sarkaar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks...goin to look fwd to sneha askn prerna abt anu wonder wht miss. ' can slap any1 n i think im soo gr8 even tho ive had 2 illegimate children n even then i think im clean n pure' will say do tht
Khushalay thumbnail
so today we will have a bad episode bcoz of prerna's mis-attitude. how could one don't see the pheras going on & concentrate on other things.
livingforelvis thumbnail
Originally posted by: shimmer1

thnks...goin to look fwd to sneha askn prerna abt anu wonder wht miss. ' can slap any1 n i think im soo gr8 even tho ive had 2 illegimate children n even then i think im clean n pure' will say do tht

hehe๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by no1fanofronit - 18 years ago
livingforelvis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushalay

so today we will have a bad episode bcoz of prerna's mis-attitude. how could one don't see the pheras going on & concentrate on other things.

actuallty ekta humko bewakuf samajti hai ....
aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

gosh all this is goin sooo overboard man!!!!!!!...now dun tell me , prerna n gr8 mr. bajaj din even open d card and see the bridegrooms name on it..... lol...y m i blaming bajaj-prerna... r gr8 anurag who livs in d same house n is diyas "mama" had told rakhi to find out everythin bout rahul and his family b4 their official marriage...n here "mama" darling dus not even know the bridegrooms name.......

ekta darling sure needs to get herself chekd...she thinks even the viewers r dumb like her!!...๐Ÿ˜ก

livingforelvis thumbnail
prerna and rishu open the card and see but in the card rahuls surname is not written...
debashree thumbnail
well guys kzk iz becoming boaring tese daz....we need a twist out here....
livingforelvis thumbnail
we know that ......๐Ÿ˜ก    we r not the script writers u know
Edited by no1fanofronit - 18 years ago
mariam 4 u thumbnail
no1fanof ronit u r right we r not the script writer of kzk but the regular watcher of kzk๐Ÿ˜Š