Harry Potter

DOTW: Your Favorite Ship For FF (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
HeartRon & HermioneHeart...ALWAYS Big smile

Personally I don't feel the need to mention why I like these 2 or what about them do I like. I think it's pretty obvious, isn't it Wink. But if anyone still wants to know, all you have to do is read my post on the topic 'Ron & Hermione's Relationship: Years 1-6 :)'

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Your Favorite Ship For FF (Page 5)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Drarry, Sirius/Remus and James/LilyHeart

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Harry and Luna, i always felt that they would be good together..Somewhere down the line Luna understood Harry so well..
and also Ron and HermoineEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix...Labyrinth..

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I always wanted to see Luna and Harry..they understood each other so well :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

FireNIce

FireNIce

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I would love to read an FF on Draco and Hermione (DramioneHeart). I don't know why, but I always thought that given a chance, these two would make a great couple.Smile I have read gazillions of Dramione fics on www.fanfiction.netand the quality of fanfictions on this pair is amazing!!Star I have also written a quite long comment on why Dramione would be perfect (well, at least in my opinion) in the post called "Dramione<3" and am feeling too lazy to repeat my point of view right nowOuch...so I'll just stick to stating my love for this couple.Embarrassed

P.S If anyone wants to throw eggs on me for liking this pair, please note that I'm vegetarian.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix...Labyrinth..

-Jailbait-

Goldie

-Jailbait-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

the slytherin and gryffindor paring  are the best but i still love the normal ron -hermione  and harry- Ginny 
so i don't really have a fav one 

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Ron/Hermione! <3 

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
DraMione, hands down! Heart

I know a lot of people don't see sense in it and say it is an impossible ship, but I'd actually say the opposite...
They have so much unexplored potential, and people just refuse to see that. 

Plus, with DraMione, there is always something new, something completely different and unique, and it's something which is against all the odds- yet it somehow works.

Explored correctly, they do go together well. See with fanfics, you can manipulate canon, create these new stories and allow you to think about things differently, consider things in another point of view, because D/Hr is canon, they offer so much. If anything, the fanfics of them only strengthen my resolve to ship them. (Shipper for life. Heart ) There aren't any canon restraints and you don't always have to stick to the story line, you can let your imagination just...run free- that's why there are so many brilliant fics out there and shows that they're impossible yet possible. If that made any sense at all. 

I just read something about reaction formation- sounds interesting. Fits with them :)

So, they're my favourite non-canon couple and their fics are amazing so I do suggest that even is you're not a fan, do give them a try...

And then I'd say after them it's Harry-Luna, I thought Harry would be  paired with Luna, him being paired with Ginny was unexpected, I think they'd make a lovely couple together...And I love reading fics on them, though i don't read much on them because I'm usually occupied reading D/Hr ones.

Both couples have so much potential...
And I love the FF's! <3

Ooh, and I almost forgot about Drapple, thank you Gunia...LOL

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 16 August 2013 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.LethallyFloraltheloupgaroux

Post Reply New Post

Go to top