Will Maanvi confess her love for Virat?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Will Maanvi confess her love for Virat at the end of 7 days?

Poll Choice
Yes!
No!
No idea!
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so we all know about this 7 day challenge that Virat has set; but do you think Maanvi will or will not end up confessing her love for Virat? Obviously we all want her to confess but think outside the square...will she? Despite all the mind boggling confusion I still think she will! 😳
Let's hope for the best! 😃
yes she will...❤️❤️   So start dreaming...😆
i guess she will confess within 7 days and i dont to drag it too much

preeti .. as i said in the other thread.. she would want to confess on Day 7.. but might fall sick in the very moment ... and she might confess her love for him in the hospital bed.. now this confession on hospital is becoming more and more evident after watching the Video u posted in the other thread...

they said we have lot of romance ahead.. so it will start only after confession ..😉
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

preeti .. as i said in the other thread.. she would want to confess on Day 7.. but might fall sick in the very moment ... and she might confess her love for him in the hospital bed.. now this confession on hospital is becoming more and more evident after watching the Video u posted in the other thread...

they said we have lot of romance ahead.. so it will start only after confession ..😉

That's like exactly what I was thinking 😆 Great minds think alike 😉 She might have to confess her love for Virat under extreme conditions!

But I think what Nia meant by the Hospital Bed thing was that when Maanvi was having chemotherapy in hospital and Virat came and hugged her 😳 

However, I still see a chance of something similar happening! 😊
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

That's like exactly what I was thinking 😆 Great minds think alike 😉 She might have to confess her love for Virat under extreme conditions!

But I think what Nia meant by the Hospital Bed thing was that when Maanvi was having chemotherapy in hospital and Virat came and hugged her 😳 

However, I still see a chance of something similar happening! 😊

LOL preeti .. hi five...😃

yeah may be you are right preeti about the hospital hug..after the chemo...

hmmm but really they can't separate her cancer from their love story .. they can't have a normal confession is what i feel... they will be in some extreme situations to bring out Maanvi's feelings in words..

yes she will she have to

lets hope for the best fingers crossed