Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!!

Please this post is not to create tension, please enjoy and respond if you like. A good debate is healthy for the heart.LOL

I know it may seem out of place for Vikram to challenge Gulabiya, but let us say for argument sake, Gulabiya did have her priorities wrong.  Wouldn't you want a man who is not weak and will stand up for you no matter who it is?  Time and time again, we watch these serials, with these mamas boys, who watch their love interest be abused by their family or society, and they are silent, isn't Vikram a pleasant change to these boys? I really did not see a right out disrespect towards Gulabiya, only a man who decided he is not backing down, not even to her Mother.  Let us face it, the only fears Vikram seems to have is losing Sugni, and letting down Reva, so Gulabiya seems like the least of his problems.

On the other hand, even though my personal view is that Gulabiya is over doing it, due to her insecurities, I believe she is truly not aware of her behaviour and how her methods are further distancing Sugni.  
I think it is sickness(not really a bad one) that most parents, especially Mothers have when it comes to their children, they impose their past experiences on the lives of their children.  Often enough, our fears somehow bring the laws of negativity towards our children to experience same. Maybe I am superstitious, but how often with our own parents, do we hear, don't do this or that, and somehow we draw the same situation they are talking about. I often wonder why this happens.

Often enough parents forget the values they taught their own children, when they see them in trouble.  Why spend so many years teaching them the right values, and in every situation they face doubt your own taught values? The Sugni that we met from day one, was a principled, strong willed, ambitious and determined young lady and that is who Vikram fell in love with.  Sugni never wanted to live the life of a Bedni, so I believe Gulabiya should trust the daughter she knows and allow her to make her own mistakes(if that is what she is doing).  We know within ourselves, that it is the most annoying thing when our parents are hell bent on preaching to us, and we feel misunderstood and that we are not trusted.LOL No matter how great their intentions are. When you are in love for the first time, no one can tell you anything, everything is beautiful, until your hearts becomes broken. They say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I think Vikram Singh should be written beside that saying.LOL

Vikram is a mature man, not a boy, he will not succumb to Gulabiya like a little boy to be scolded, "Leave my daughter."  Even if we believe he is wrong, he is still an experienced MAN, and Gulabiya seems to be forgetting that.  It can't be easy for him to fight his family, the Thakurs and Gulabiya to marry a Bedni, not knowing how to divorce and insane woman without looking like the bad guy,  What should he really do?  Vikram is a man with many responsibilities, he has a family to take care of, a wife who cannot take care of herself and his responsibilities to society.  He is fighting to keep Sugni with all this on his shoulder, not to mention he has shown many instances of getting rid of all those responsibilities just for her. 

I am a lady, I would tell the truth, but I can't think for a powerful Thakur who is going against the world to marry his forbidden love and not wanting to throw his insane wife in the streets. 

Whether we want to love him or hate him, he is something to be reckoned with.Clap

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddykim93cupdnamitagloryzNu_Aducrazzykuritukun2009Sandy66romancefanVinnie79SweetiShobhyKalapikomal07westindianLaila2009-Deepzz-ronshaanradev24KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulabiya vs Vikram" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Well noted; TVS is such a refreshing role to watch. Leading men are always young boys who are immature, silly and constantly at the whim and dictation of their family.  It is rare we see a man as a lead character in a drama. Typically, "men" are the parent figures etc.

Gulabia is a Bedni; to her Takhurs do not marry outside of their circle. Let us face it; TVS NEVER showed up with a proposal after he confessed his love for Sugni...but even before then, Gulabiya was insecure...she was already worried the minute Sugni confessed her love for him.  She was afraid even at that point. So Gulabiya's fears were there from the start. She LOVES her daughter and just like a true mother she will protect her with her life. As I wrote earlier, Gulabiya will forgive God for her own misery if Sugni is happy. But for her Sugni getting married IS important and for her to marry TVS is not going to happen because he is already married. 

So, even though Sugni does not get her Sardakai, she is going to enter into a marriage as Wife No 2. Meaning he has already got a wfie...so what does that make her? Another concubine like Gulabiya. TVS can say he loves her and stand up for her etc, but the fact is he is doing wrong to her by lying even if it is all for love. However, as your post expresses so well, this is character that is torn after the sudden reappearance of Wife No. 1. Until the writers address the reason why he does not go after a divorce or an effort on TVS' part, Sugni will never have a legitmate marriage.

Now, the issue comes up whehter Gulabiya will let Sugni marry him if he does become single...And I say this in the even Sugni does want to marry him in the end.

Vikram's show down with Gulabiya is sad...she is the mother of the one he loves...she is going to be "his" mother in a funny sort of way...rather than honor and respect her, he has reduced to her to a thorn in his side that must be diposed off.  Taking Sugni away from her mother is wrong...I hope he comes to this realization...he owes her a big apology and I hope he makes it up big time...hope she has it in her heart to one day forgive him.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerecakesssssswiddySweet_KrishnaromancefanSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeHillylove-PrimaDonna-radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Very interesting and great post!

Our Vikram is very steadfast in his convictions, no mama's boy, sun rises and falls for him when he wants (like jiji once said), gets what he wants when he wants it. There's no turning back for him to have, to possess, to "own" the love of his life, even if that means crossing Gulabiya coz she's in the way, blocking his path that he has chosen with Sugni on his side, wearing Vikram ke naam ka sindoor.

So even if it seems unsavory and out of place for him to challenge Gulabiya, he seems to be left with no choice but forge ahead with that, much to her chagrin and dismay. So while Vikram does not fit the mold that the society and family expects of him, it is a refreshing and pleasant change that once in a many moons such a character comes along, and deserves our applause and accolades! Clap

But on the other hand, I have to disagree with you about Gulabiya that she is overdoing, overprotective because of her own insecurities. What may seem insecurity to you, to me it is "life experiences", wordly wisdom, which is what she has tried to inculcate in her daughter growing up. It is her upbringing that made Sugni with all those qualities, values, virtues that attracted Vikram to her in the first place IMO.

Unfortunately her fears and concerns for Sugni are distancing the two, creating misunderstanding because Sugni's love for and trust in her thakur is so insurmountable that the same Mai now has become a hindrance and caused so much rift between them. To make matters worse, on Monday she is going to make a fool of herself yet again at the haveli coz neither Vikram nor Sugni are going to pay much heed to Mai's screams, and they are going to fall to deaf ears IMO. Alas!Cry

The question that you are asking re parents fears, I believe whatever we want to avoid, we attract them towards us because of the energies that our fears, negative attitudes create.  

And as far as Gulabiya allowing Sugni to make her own mistakes without much interfering in her life and trusting her judgments, may be perhaps easier said than done for a mother. In real life, how often do we see that happening?  Hardly ever I believe.

And as far as Thakur's actions, good, bad, ugly, sane, insane, are stemming from and the direct result of his fear of losing Sugni, as you say, and he ain't going to let that happen come what may.

Yes, couldn't agree more that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all... followed by Thakur Vikram Singh's name  in BOLD AND GOLD LETTERS !! Big smile

Just my 5C!

Edited by radev24 - 14 July 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cakesssssswiddysrijaySandy66romancefanHillyloveLaila2009-PrimaDonna-pyar-ishk

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Well said Laila and RadevClap I love the points you both made. 

Yes so true, Mother's have a hard time, seeing situations in their children's lives that they fear are happening and keep quiet.  

I am a bit confused about Gulabiya initial problem with Vikram for the following reasons:

1. Earlier he was understood to be a widower

2. He treated Sugni way better than her father ever treated Gulabiya.
Vikram has helped Sugni's family so many times, so how can anyone compare the two Thakur's? Sugni's Dad told Gulabiya she was a mistake and he regretted their relationship. So, I don't understand the initial fear. 

3. Gulabiya was a paid mistress and I am confused about her expectations from Sugni's dad ( I keep forgetting his name).  Sugni's dad only treated her like an object and she could not come before his wife.  So, why is Gulabiya comparing him to what we thought was a single man?

Now that we know Vikram is married, I can understand her issues. 

I keep feeling that Reva and Dhanuma and possible Vikram's older sister is in this ploy to stop Vikram from marrying Sugni.  Why did Dhanuma go on that short trip, and this supposed dead wife suddenly appears?  I feel Vikram is being set up so he does not marry Sugni.  Reva had a weird look on her face when Vikram was speaking to Gulabiya.  This lady is up to something and it wreaks Dhanuma. 

Just my two cents

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddyNu_AduromancefanSandy66Vinnie79JulieDLaila2009radev24pyar-ishk

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
From what I understand, I think Vikram did not bring marriage proposal at first, because he was unsure of Sugni's feelings for him, she is afterall much younger than him.  Also, their situation is not the norm, that would be a big step to take initially. However, when forced to make a decision, to not lose Sugni he was ready to marry. 

As well as if the Cvs really want to be cold, they may reveal later that Vikram is lying and he knew all along that his wife was not dead and in the old mansion. That could explain the picture of them both, that Sugni saw with nothing indicating she is dead. Vikram did say he was not in love with her, so it is sorter of strange to have a picture with them both in his room and she is supposed to be dead. 

I think the mystery is in why we did not see Dhanuma leaving the mansion or going there this whole time.  Also, since Vikram just came to the town after some time, where was this wife before and clearly came alone, when Sugni picked him up at the train station?

That is why I believe Vikram is speaking the truth of not knowing she was alive before and Dhanuma pulled out this ace card to ruin Vikram and Sugni Jodi. If Dhanuma is guilty where was Reva all this time? Reva may be acting insane and is probably quite normal, but when Dhanuma came and told her what Vikram is about to do, marry a Bedni, she decided to emerge and pretend to be insane so Vikram does not divorce her. 

Just my two cents. 

Edited by hillydee - 14 July 2012 at 11:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyromancefanSandy66JulieDLaila2009radev24pyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

very well written...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hillydee - I think the CVs need to hire you to write their show.  We do know from a comment made by TVS sister that Dhanuma does leave on visits - what type of visits? She apparently has NO family or friends and she asked the sister to "keep it a secret" and now, all of a sudden, she has a grand-daughter? Things are not adding up - are the CVs paying attention? It's important for every soap to hire someone who moniters the story board...don't know what the title is of the person but they make sure to track how the story develops and to avoid for inconsistencies in the development - especially obvious ones that viewers will detect.

Viewers are quite smart. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduHillyloveVinnie79radev24pyar-ishk

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Laila, I have no such talentLOL

As you rightly say they need to keep someone to monitor the story lines, so we don't see so many holes in the stories, and Zee shows are famous for these holes.LOL
Thanks for pointing out, that Vikram's sister said Dhanuma does go on visits, I did not recall that, you should be the writer thenBig smile

If that is the case, then Dhanuma has always been up to something.  Maybe Dhanuma found her some time ago, after they thought she was dead, and kept her away for whatever reason.  However, now that she realised Vikram will marry a Bedni, she said hell no I am going for the real wife. 

I wonder how Gulabiya will go to save her daughter? I wonder if we will soon see team Adi and Gulabiya and as usual poor Amrita trying to save Sugni and Vikram. 

There so many exciting things that could be revealed, as long as they do not have a Adi and Sugni Jodi.  It is too late for this Jodi. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figueredrtulikawiddyNu_AduLaila2009radev24pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.