Phir Subah Hogi

where are the other thakurs?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I was just  wondering where were those thakurs, whom our TVS had been challenged to stop SUGVI's marriage if they can and started enimity with them.  what happened to them? No sign of any rok-tok trials or any planning to stop them..  According to the story,  a thakur-bedni rishta other than jism and that too a shaadi ,  any thakur can not bear even that thought.  Then why there is not even a single scene abt that.  Adi-amu's sagai finished nearly i think a week or ten days back.  they are showing only  the marriage arrangements.  Guys, what do you say? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where are the other thakurs?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

figuere

figuere

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i think it may happend after the RM track

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.