Swaron OS:This Love (Warning-mature) note on pg3 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
i really don't know what to say...i am speechless now...i started reading it thinking why you said to read at your risk...but when i finished reading it i understood...i had tears in my eyes...its awesome...the way u have described it...wow...this was heart wrenching...brilliant work...loved it...thanx for the pm...
you know it that this OS is an another benchmark for swaron altogether...i really want this OS to be continued...but dont want it now...cozzz i agree its vry painfull to see swaron like thisss...vry painful indeed...you have written it in the most frustrated situation vch we all went through...grt wrk dude...i will nvr forget this OS...cozz i thought of something like this for swaron too...thankz a lot...

i wudnt mind you discontinuing it for the moment but someday i want to see this OS turned on... it needs a strong inspiration collaborated vth pain...then only more beautiful and intense work wud come up...

right now lets just enjoy our lovely swaron as they are...dont want your concentration laid on thisss...

once again FAB job...this is wat i wanted to say...thats why i asked for this link...

and keep this wrk as a secret...
oh god 
cry cry cry 
awful it was (not ur os dear)
there story 
what happened to them was awful
destroyed by there own love 
how awful can it be 

but i didnt get one part who were the men who took away swayam in the park ??