I Can't Wait For Monday, Can You?

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys Ever Since I Got The News Of Sukriti's New Show i was like when the promo ll out.when the promo is out i'm like when the launching date and time ll be announced.when the date and time is announced i'm like when the forum ll be opened when its done too i'm like when monday ll come i just can't wait more

Guys do you like when monday ll come i'll watch it like me.

please share your views too

~~Utpol~~Edited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sukvilove

i am also waiting for lovely suku aka piya  please guys keep  commenting on suku profile enter her in top 10

EXACTLY
I guess that Sukku's entry will not be now. Maybe once the story moves on to London 😉
may be but ll it be positive or negative i'm eagerly waiting to know whether sukus character ll be a positive one or negative
Wow! Utpol..happy to see you here..😛

Im soo excited for this show...
Night Bird i'm so excited to see you here too i've told many times about this show on heaven i think after hhl i'll be active on this forum too
hehe.. Utpol..same here..😃
 i cudn't b at the heaven due to studies.. wil try to b at both places..😳
Its such an amazing show..the promos rock.. ever since i saw the first promo.. im very eager & excited for it...😍
Me too...
But i tink it vl take a month 4 suku's entry..
^^May Be but i'm okay with this
~Night Bird~ though heaven and hhl forum ll be my first priority but i'll visit here regularly and ll try commenting here