~*~ Happy Birthday Diya ~*~

Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ˜ƒAlright people. Today is a very special day because a very special person was born on this day, July 15th! πŸ˜ƒ For the very slow and stupid  people, yes it's a birthday. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Here is what This person wrote on her FB wall something which i really loved:
"
I am born in Jabalpur India (Madhya Pradesh) and after 4 months Mum got me to Mauritius and after that I was brought up here only, I have been to India 4 times after and all my trips have been really Unique. I really love India
"

Well This person loved CCBM and NivRen like the rest of us and she is a member of CCBM forum

Her Previous username was friendforall.

Well the person is none other than

So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday!

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 11 years ago
This is indeed a very Big Suprise for me Dear Neeti thanks sooo much my Dear for all the love, Am Indeed just tooo Happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
don't say thanks Diya my sweety...our forum always celebrated every members birthday and you are the most cutest member of our forum...then how come we could have forgot about celebrating our birthday honey?
once again happy birthday😳
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Wala Birthday Diya, many happy returns of the day and live life to the fullest. πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday from Viren Sood too πŸ˜‰

Okk Neeti will nt say thanks Dear But am indeed soo happy that it makes me feel soo special on this day, U all have made my Birthday really special even Last Year It was soo great with all the Forum  Friends
Btw Nice Thread Neeti and the cake looks Yummy. πŸ˜ƒ
Ohh Fizu this si sooo cute and sweet am soo happy to hear from U  and also Happy to hear from my VIren Sood.   Am sooo Happy DEar cnt express my Happiness to U
Yes right am admiring the cake waiting when will I eat my Cake 😳
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Ohh Fizu this si sooo cute and sweet am soo happy to hear from U  and also Happy to hear from my VIren Sood.   Am sooo Happy DEar cnt express my Happiness to U

Diya I'm happy you like it and I forgot to add 3 other people as well, they wear uniforms, that's all I can say, I think you know who I am talking about πŸ˜‰
Ohh Yes I know who U r saying My Heart Throbs How can I nt know whom U r meaning, Infact am still waiting to watch the show and after that will go to sleep so that I get good sleep dreaming of them πŸ˜‰