Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ashish Sharma (Ranveer) Appreciation Thread! (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 19

surprising

IF-Dazzler

surprising

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by surprising

though m not a viewer of RSSI, Ashish's acting skill used to make me speechless in chandragupt mourya epi...really heart-touching...fr the mind-blowing chemistry of Acharya Chanakya & Chandragupt the show achieved a great trp...bt the sudden closure of ndtv as well as CHANDRAGUPT MOURYA is hell unfortunate...still we,the cgm fans hope abt the show's returning on tube.Star

oh dear,i totally agree with you...i love ashish as cgm...& the way he acted,i have no words...amazing,his romantic chemistry with dhurdhara...o my god it was awesome..ashish's eyes are so romantic...but i am totally disappointed with rssi,don't know why he accept such role,even he is doing great in negative role...i have never seen such an amazing actor on tv..he is the best actor on tv...being his biggest fan i really missing cgm,really missing his romantic eyes.

romantic eyes!!!!...hmm...impressing eyes obvioslyThumbs Up...cgm-dhara jodi was good-no doubt - bt I liked his amazing bond with Acharya much more...& abt RSSI- I don't watch it...so donnoConfused...& missing fav show CHANDRAgupt mourya so vacantly...still hv hope fr returning the show...Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuduraisimmi_rajiv27ashish_sukuAashna_30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashish Sharma (Ranveer) Appreciation Thread! (Page 16)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
even i am huge fan of ashish since gkd...he was adorable as cgm...loved him as bhayaji in gkd...he is just amazing...mindblowing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_30

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
ashish is just awesome...keep rocking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_30

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
ashish,you are the best actor on tv...waiting to see you in classy performance like cgm.

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
you are doing great in rssi,now i can say that you are doing which an actor of your caliber deserve to do...still expecting something very versatile like gkd & cgm.

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
you are amazing ashish whatever you do dear,keep rocking.

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ashish, is such a great actor, i just love him Embarrassed, please add me

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
ashish,you are doing great job in rssi...you are amazing,mindblowing,awesome,your eyes are so expressionful & romantic...love you.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.