Aasman Se Aage

i will miss ASA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maneesha_sanker

IF-Dazzler

maneesha_sanker

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I'm a silent  reader of ASA.but  i watch ASA regularly.
i like the last part of the show DC and MEENUEmbarrassed. i really wish to see the future love life of Dc and Meenakshi. i will miss this show...CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhattachaaan-rishshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i will miss ASA" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Hi all

i think the ending was perfect. It goes well with DC's complex  personality. i am very happy that finally he accepted his luv for meenakshi. somewhere it reminded me about  capt rajveer and naina frm left right left..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
even i am a silent member i like reading all the forum updates thanks

shanti05

bhattacha

Groupbie

bhattacha

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

trully speaking guys..ASA ko kabhi nahi vulenge..kash un donoka lovestory dekhneko mlta... CryCryCry

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Yes truly missing ASA.

There are n number of shows which are given extensions and time slot change and god knows what all .. today they say the show will end tomorrow they say its got 6 months extension Confused  all these channels sing the tunes they want...

ASA  was indeed something out of the box, loads of entertainment which is a different genre and more that that the dialogues and and a lots of complexities in striking the goal...

Its the best show for 2012 I have seen shows frm ages and this was full ON !! from start to finish classic master piece from the PH.. Why should one always have to be pushed to watch the same tuned shows, anyways the channel are the Biggest loosers they rave so much abt their saga shows and all the other channel show the same shows in different package shows like ASA are for higher TV viewers who understand such shows and enjoy it, The Channel are still not into understanding such shows mapping and they are the same as the rest...

Reality TV is the core of ASA and even any other show which deals with drama is ASA so to me its the baap of all shows.

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I wanted them to hug at least!

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
One more minute would have completeed that accordng to me .. CryCryAtleast  The way he always help her by the arms  I would have loved to see the same grip and he kissed her forehead and said I love you !! EmbarrassedThat would have comepleted  the gesture..
She did move towards her as he stood still that itself is teh biggest indication .. This  physcal gesture of his words would have graced the completion well

O lord I so wish they gve this show a season two and DC-Meenakshi's story he writes... as Alan says " Joa apni Kahani likh lo..." A season of 60 episodes would be  heavnly and also the rest of the cast with stories surrpunding them as each had a new begining ...

So wished ths channel had had some patience.. How ruthles...

Now what is coming @ 10:30 some laughter show who wants to watch that arn't tere n number of comedy shows Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.