Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

1st & last VM on DC & Meenu - Tujhe Bhula Diya Ho

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Wink   Hope u all will luv the VM  ...My fav sng frm flm Anjaana Anjaani ...Tis sng drives me crazy & perfectly suited for DC & Meenakshi Tongue & ofcourse Alan in a cameo role LOL

Edited by NandyLove - 18 July 2012 at 10:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Its wonderful dear ClapClapClap

Thanks a lot for making a beautiful VM of DC-Meenakshi..

Cupid Alan he knows DC well and he is definitely seen DC's empire coming crumbling down for his love Meenakshi  and Yet DC stayed smiling as he knew he was victorious  as he saw his lotus Meenakshi blossom like never before EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Its really unfair to end sch a beautiful show beautiful characters  loads of depth and inner emotions which was seeped in DC  towards Meenakshi.. His Lotus for now and forever...

Wished they continued till ENd of JulyCryCry this show deserves an award for making a novel one which understands human traits but donno if my wish will be fulfilled and of-course an amazing character like DC shown to us !
Sanjana4Rajeev Goldie
Sanjana4Rajeev
Sanjana4Rajeev

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Well done!!..Loved the VM!..it's absolutely beautiful!!..Keep it up the fantastic work!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index