shamil thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u Janvi, for the ideaπŸ€—

BAKWAS TIMES

Mr.Sudhar Karma's scandalous statement that Monu, inspite of marrying miss rondima,  will remain  ' a bachelor, dil se' has brought in mixed reactions from the various sections of the society.

While married men welcome the idea of remaining 'bachelor dil se', we hear their counter-parts are demanding an apology from SK.

"Oh I love this SK ,maan!." Says Mr.Romeo. "I am married. Do bachhe bhi hain . Toh kya hua? I am still a bachelor dil se!"

"I request our national award committee, to give this year's Padmashree award for social service & public Affairs to Mr.SK. He has brought awareness among married men that we have the right to remain a bachelor, dil se', opines Mr.Khujliwala.

"SK is our savior!" declares Mr.Jackass. "All these days, I was under the misconception that once I am married to a girl, I should take care of her throughout my life. But now , thanks to Mr.SK, I have realized that staying faithful to her doesn't make me a nice man. I too have decided to become a 'dil se bachelor'.  My wife Jhunki can stay at her maika for all I care.Waise bhi my neighbor, Mr.Dibbawala's daughter, Miss Jhumki has been giving me sleepless nights these days."

So what do the real bachelors have to say about this?

"I completely agree with SK." Says Mr.Majnu, whose marriage has been fixed with his childhood sweetheart, Laila. "If tomorrow, I marry and then realize it is a mistake, I should always have this chance to turn a bachelor again."

While men celebrated their new found 'awareness', the married women are up in arms. They have threatened to beat up SK with their belans for giving 'ridiculous' ideas to their husbands.

"Iss SK ka  toh mein kheema banaaungi!" quips  Mrs.Jhamela . " Ever since this man  has come up with this 'dil se bachelor 'statement, I have lost my sleep. Mera Raam jaisa pati has become a kishan kanhaiya. Keeps telling every girl he see, that he is a 'dil se bachelor' and sings 'Dil toh bachha hain jee"

"SK ko hamari hai hai lagegi!" Mrs.Bebasi is unable to control her tears as she speaks to BT.

"Mera pati pehle kitna bhola tha! He never used to look at other ladies. But nowadays he tells me, He has learned from NBT team ki shaadi toh gudda guddi ka khel jaisa hain. He can always get a divorce if he decides to turn into a 'dil se bachelor'"

Meanwhile we hear that the Naari Mukti Morcha has decided to take a march to SK's bungalow to protest against his statement. When we contacted SK  to know about this,  he told BT that he has been offered protection from  the Husbands' Welfare Association .

Looks like SK and his statement has stirred  up a hornet's nest.

JS

Edited by shamil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahahahahahahaha you are the best..dil toh bachelor hai ji..cos wife dracular hai ji ...nice excuse
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hahhahah..good one shamilji...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£..husband's welfare society..hahahahaha...nari aadi shakthi ka swaroop hi...no one can save SK now...πŸ˜†...SK ji go n hide in caves now...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SK ko hamari hai hai lagegi!" Mrs.Bebasi is unable to control her tears as she speaks to BT.

The above statement says it all 🀣

Awesome Shamo πŸ€—

Nikame kahin ke! Kya logic nikal kar laaye hain. I think it's time we took out a belan morcha to their office. Your next report can be on thatπŸ˜†

Edit: New song for men

I am a bachelor akela hu bimaar hu. Chahu ek ladki jo kahe main uska yaar hu. Aankhen ho jiski kaali, hothon pe jiske gaali.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cliff richard's bachelor boy must be playing in sudhar karma's head, he decides to breathe new  life into a five decade old songs on one hand and , five decade old done to death nazir hussain kind of deathbed par vachan scenes on the other.This sudhar karma has taken 100 years on Indian cinema theme quite seriously and is doing is akhangalish  bit .rofl Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

read then comment :D
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U rock girl...

Brilliant...πŸ‘

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

Cliff richard's bachelor boy must be playing in sudhar karma's head, he decides to breathe new  life into a five decade old songs on one hand and , five decade old done to death nazir hussain kind of deathbed par vachan scenes on the other.This sudhar karma has taken 100 years on Indian cinema theme quite seriously and is doing is akhangalish  bit .rofl

🀣
thank u guys
@neelu- yeah need to keep our belans ready!πŸ˜†
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar kya yeh sudhir sharma real wala hai yaan ye bhi fake hai articles ki tarah??? πŸ˜‘
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

yaar kya yeh sudhir sharma real wala hai yaan ye bhi fake hai articles ki tarah??? πŸ˜‘

sorry I dont know any sudhir sharma 
I KNOW only Sudhar KarmaπŸ˜›

jokes apart, yes its his real account and what he said is true (except the dil se bachelor' 
of courseπŸ˜†)