Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh - Sinking like our submerged hopes ?! - Page 3

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly, I just love the title of ur post Mahi. Agree wid u on almost each n every point. Kriyaansh were an epitome of true love, camaraderie n friendship.
Their heavenly love tale wud remain in our hearts forever. Instead of judging their love, we need to appreciate them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaithra_Arsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesme post maahi...
Yes the fact is bhhut saare logom ne kriyaansh fan nd ex -kriyaansh fans ban ghaye h...
Bt guys we knw dat kriyaansh is the bst couple...ever...hum usse wapas lane ki koshish kar rhe h..si guys dnt loose ur hopes our kriyaansh will be bkkk...bt hamein uskeliye bhahut hard work karna padega ek saat...
Our Arsha alwaysss bst...
Kriyaansh9 thumbnail
Awsmm post d we all knw tht kriyaansh luv stry is dfrnt frm othr luv stry yd itne cute stry k endng itna ghatiya nh kr skte h. <3 kriyaansh
rukhsarsaiyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome 
we want our kriyansh back at any cost 
and we will do anything to bring them back 
how much palki will try 
but we will not accept that looser tani 
๐Ÿ˜กwe want our kriyansh back at any any any cost 
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-kriyansh960

Awsum post now res :) will come back and unres it :p

* Edited*

Mahi sweetheart agree with every bit you said !! I seriously don't know what's happening in D3 and more specifically between taani and rey !! All I know is after hearing from u guys on FB is dat rey is actually falling for that thing !! :O
I remember the times when we used to fight with whoever said a damn word against our eternal Kriyaansh but now it all just seems unreal ! Seems that never happened !! They are srsly wasting and reducing rey's character !! It had srsly made all of us think that was rey actually in lovw wid our dear kria !!! I mean he should've atleast tried finding the truth about her sudden disappearance !!!
And about the divide... Well I can just see it happen !! There are very few loyal Kriyanshians others have just... Well not pinpointing at anyone just stating the facts !!

Once again phadu post ;)

Alis u unred !!!
OMG !! Aaj history fir se likhi jayegi lol
Same here Alis , I myself don't watch D3 , Its better to hit our heads on the brick walls than to tolerate that bimbo with Rey ...--____________-
KriYaansh now seems to be like a storm which affected people for a short while and when whoooshh
Rey is been used for the gain of popularity ...He is the only one which can gain TRPs to the show ...
I have nothing to say about the sudden turnover of story line and the assassination of characters ๐Ÿคข
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-asmaju

A well deserved post Mahi.

Now i'm almost inactive ob form as my college has started but it hurts a lot to see ppl fighting among ourself.
We all all Kriyaansh fans and thats what makes us one.

Agree we must be united to make CV's realise the powe of eternal Kriyaansh.

Same with me Asma ...
Yeah we ought to stand by each-other rather than cursing the cvz ...
Its now or never
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsummm post dear,,,,,,,,,,i m totally agree wit u,,,,,
 we must be united n cvs balo ko dekha dete hain kriyansh fan ka power,,,,,
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res*
Have a lot to say..
thanks shona for making this post..
will unres asap...
unres*
Mahi!!!! Hugs to you for putting it so well๐Ÿค—...I am so glad that you made this topic..๐Ÿค—
Really!! What is this?? why we KriYansh fans themselves are doubting and judging the KR love??!!!
Don't we got enough insult by CVs?? and now it's time to insult KR by KR fans themselves. What they lived "Kria and Reyansh" was most beautiful truth of our lives. Their love was eternal and pure. And What I see this days is doubt on that. The random questions like, "did Rey deserve Kra?? Did he love Kria?? Did his love was superior??? I am drowning in grief by seeing these doubts on the story we used to live everyday.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rey has changed..I agree..he is not some guy whom we love to adore...he is changed and murdered by Palki...but it ain't give us right to doubt his love for Kria!! He loved her...At least I believe in that. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I had a lot to say but my Shona has put it perfectly...so I can rest my fingers from typing..love ya Jerry...๐Ÿค—

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 11 years ago
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really it never came up to anyone's mind making this sort of post...
Its true that our dearest shakti di has left the show but it doesnt mean that she will leave our hearts...
I guess all the ex-kriyaanshians were not real fans of kriyaansh...I f they would be how could they fall for Taarey...
Just loved your post ...HATS OFF !!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by cherrydrops2 - 11 years ago
J-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for making thhs post.