Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They have every right to be fuming. Actually Mohit deserves to be nominated in general category you know not mytho special. he is currently hands down doing the best job in personifying a character. he lives the character of Shiv. Even amish, the author of IOM, praised him.

That apart, music could haev got an award nomination.

however shobha somnath ki in its initial days were pretty good. But nominations of costume is as hilarious as fittest actor or actress. 

I donot understand, even when garnering enough trps and viewership, specially in rural, small town regions, why these shows  r rarely nominated for awards.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
When we talk abt awards,da jury always sees star plus shows,colors,zee tv and sony shows and completely ignores oder channels.😡Dis is most ridiculous.Atleast dkdm cld hv been nominated in da best costumes,best bg music,best cinematography categories.But what we got,a nomination in not so important categories and dat too dey hv nominated him jst 4 da sake of formality.😡If u see da nominations list,u will realise dat.
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was the same story with LifeOK's old birth Star One too right ðŸ˜¡
No other channel than crap Star Plus exists for awards now! And I honestly don't like a single Star Plus's show.
Appreciation is never given to anything that is novel . 
No Matter how much hard I try to recall , I don't remember any project that can match up with DKDM in ANY context!🤢
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subha2601

When0„2we talk abt awards,da jury always sees star plus shows,colors,zee tv and sony shows and completely ignores oder channels.😡Dis is most ridiculous.Atleast dkdm cld hv been nominated in da best costumes,best bg music,best cinematography categories.But what we got,a nomination in not so important categories and dat too dey hv nominated him jst 4 da sake of formality.😡If u see da nominations list,u will realise dat.

totally agree wid you.i am damn upset with this.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shubhika124

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">This was the same story with LifeOK's old birth Star One too right😡</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">No other channel than crap Star Plus exists for awards now! And I honestly don't like a single Star Plus's show.</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Appreciation is never given to anything that is novel .</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">No Matter how much hard I try to recall , I don't remember any project that can match up with DKDM in ANY context!🤢</font>

very true no one can match up with dkdm and its cast.feel sad for this.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U know what, if Dkdm was to be aired on Star Plus, there wud hav been a shower of awards.
I had noticed this a long time back. I was a crazy fan of Mjht and geet and shuru shurume to I didn't see their existense in the award shows. But later on they caught up, still less than Star Plus, Sony, Zee shows.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
As i said,MR was nominated jst 4 formality.
A bad news,he didn't win da award.😡How can he win if da same guy wid fans having lot of MIDs gets nominated and wins every year?
Got da news jst now.A star plus show actor won da award.
Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

As i said,MR was nominated jst 4 formality.

A bad news,he didn't win da award.😡How can he win if da same guy wid fans having lot of MIDs gets nominated and wins every year?
Got da news jst now.A star plus show actor won da award.

Barun Or Karan Tracker?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­

And whose the best actor? 
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Barun Or Karan Tracker?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­

And whose the best actor? 

got the news Karan Tracker win most fittest actor award...🤬.😭😭
😭

Edited by ramki1 - 11 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail
Nothing against the actor. He acts good.
But fittest? Does the jury mean fitter than Mohit? Gurmeet? Barun? ðŸ˜¡