Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

hey guyz, i really think this forum needs life coz its soooooo dead! dont take me bad Natasha, but u are the coolbie of this section and we have to wait atleast 4/5 days for u to write the update (on average) if you are too busy then i think we shud give that responsibility to someone else coz people like me cant watch it sometimes for a certain reason and we end up missing the whole episode coz of an incomplete update. sorry im being like this but this forum needs sorting out real soon coz even in the sticky topics- there is still an update from 5th MAY!! Confused

secondly, i think we shud organise a contest or something to get more people involved

please post ur ideas here

thanks,

Shakil

ps- once again, im really sorry if i hurt u Natasha.

Edited by Shakstar - 16 June 2006 at 5:38pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This forum needs sorting out BIG TIME!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Umm...I don't mind if someone else updates on my behalf. Usually CID comes very late and it is impossible for me to type up very late. The next day is Saturday and I usually go out w/ my family and then work - it is very tiring.

If videos were posted earlier, then I would have surely written them quickly. If some one wants to write updates, they can surely go ahead and write one. It seems like no one is reading my updates, so I started to take my time and post them later...I need more encouragement guys if you still want me to write updates.

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Belle1989

Umm...I don't mind if someone else updates on my behalf. Usually CID comes very late and it is impossible for me to type up very late. The next day is Saturday and I usually go out w/ my family and then work - it is very tiring.

If videos were posted earlier, then I would have surely written them quickly. If some one wants to write updates, they can surely go ahead and write one. It seems like no one is reading my updates, so I started to take my time and post them later...I need more encouragement guys if you still want me to write updates.

oh thats ok, but im ALWAYS reading ur updates and im sure tht many other members read the updates but dont post any comments (silent members) Smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakstar

hey guyz, i really think this forum needs life coz its soooooo dead! dont take me bad Natasha, but u are the coolbie of this section and we have to wait atleast 4/5 days for u to write the update (on average) if you are too busy then i think we shud give that responsibility to someone else coz people like me cant watch it sometimes for a certain reason and we end up missing the whole episode coz of an incomplete update. sorry im being like this but this forum needs sorting out real soon coz even in the sticky topics- there is still an update from 5th MAY!! Confused

secondly, i think we shud organise a contest or something to get more people involved

thanks,

Shakil

Shaks I can understand your frustration but then there is a way of mentioning it. You have been around this section for long and seen the limitations with people's interactions and this coming from you is not right in my opinion. also this could have been done via PM and there was no need to attack in public like this.

Natasha tries her best and we need to encourage her and not post messages like this. I used to update for the CID SB and let me tell you it takes a lot of time to write and hardly more than 2-3 people there to thank you for the hardwork. So inspite of it being a thankless job she still tries to write the updates for continuity sake and it may be late but its there . There are no volunteers to write updates and also it comes pretty late that some people are not even awake to watch it. So lets not point fingers and try and encourage .

REgarding the contests I have seen NO one wanting to participate . its not like things have not been tried but this show caters to a selective audience and those are silent members. You cannot force people to do something that they do not want to do and inspite of it we had caption contests that just had 1 person participating so that tells the rest of the story.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Belle1989

Natasha thanks so much for writing the updates. I totally understand the encouragement part where there are first hardly any that read compared to all the other sections and if they read they are silent members.  You do an awesome job inspite of busy schedules and weekends and I thank you for that.  This has always been a debate in this section on people wnating to read but cannot thank and hence i think you are doing an outstanding job and having us updated even if its not immediately . That takes a lot and please continue to do what you can . There are no volunteers so we still continue to rely on you and do not worry there are few people who love your updates even if they do not mention

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged
well i think that the forum just needs to be sorted out..it's kind of messed up like shakil said..and no one is responsing to the caption contest so we need to try something else like playin cid or writing the best case..for updates...it's really hard to do updates..i won't say anything about that...but this forum would rock if we had a little bit of organization....

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

Originally posted by Shakstar

thanks,

Shakil

Shaks I can understand your frustration but then there is a way of mentioning it. You have been around this section for long and seen the limitations with people's interactions and this coming from you is not right in my opinion. also this could have been done via PM and there was no need to attack in public like this.

im extremely very sorry and i apolgize to both of u. actually, i didnt even mean it like the way i wrote it but it jus came out like that so im really very sorry!

if u can, plz 4give me Natasha Cry

rishithegreat

rishithegreat

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
i agree with u Shakstar i don't visit this section often cuz its not up to date

Post Reply New Post

Go to top