Rab Se Sohna Isshq

~* RSSI Members Introduction *~ (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 14

Page 1 Page 13
Page   of 14

kiran_89

Goldie

kiran_89

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
name: kiran tiwari
place;   india
fav actor:  ashish sharma n manish wadhwa
reason for watching rssi:  only for ashish's heart touching performanceHeart n to enjoy his intense hazel brown eyes
Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* RSSI Members Introduction *~ (Page 14)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pallavvi

Goldie

Pallavvi

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Name:- Pallavi ShuklaSmile
Profession:- none for now, have completed my second year in Bachelor of Computer Applications...Star
Place:- IndiaTongue
Fav Telivision Actor:- Ashish Sharma(the number one...no doubt)Day Dreaming, karan singh grover, mohit sehgal, Mohit Raina, Karanvir Bohra.LOL
Actress:- Tanvi Bhatia(miss her badly)Cry, Sanaya Irani, Sonarika Bhadoria,
Sriti Jha.Embarrassed
Favourite TV show ever:-GKD(#AVITA#)PartyApprove
Reason for watching dis SHOW:- one n only king of hearts, my prince charming, my love Day Dreaming" Ashesh"...Day Dreamingwho is just superb in each of his characters...Clapthe biggest crush and attraction of my life.   Blushing
THANKUClown

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.