Tumhari Disha - My take - April 28 ’05

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Tumhari Disha - My take - April 28 '05

Was able to catch the repeat telecast so just penning a short take.

There was one crucial scene in the episode (according to me). It was the scene where Dish tries to explain to Aai as to why Pori is the bahu. They show it in mute and the camera is placed such that Sum is in front arranging some flowers and Dish, Aai behind talking near the stairs. Sum does not have any expression. Finally Dish then tries to take the name Pori when she notices Sum and stops at that point. So either Sum is acting or she considers Pori as her bahu.  They can take the storyline in any way possible.

When Pori approaches Dish saying that she will not  continue with her acting and would mention to Sum that Dish is the actual bahu Dish thinks to herself whether she indeed is the bahu. I was wondering, DK babu has already expressed his feelings and still she entertains such doubts. I think that maybe Dish would trust DK  if DK falls down on his knees and proposes her (like how he begged Gargi. Only this time on a happier note proposing Dish).

DK does ack Ved finally as in the penultimate scene after he hugs Ved he touches Ved's cheek affectionately (at least that is what it looked like to me).

They have finally stopped showing 'Man se man ka rishta' or the 'uljhe uljhe' song. They showed one new film song (with changed lyrics Ekta style) instead to depict DK and Dish's love.  It was a female voice, did not like the voice though. (did not sound like the usual singer) Don't remember the song now.  They just showed the scenes where Sum mistakes Pori to be the bahu and when Sum asks Dish to go back to her house.

Acting wise all marks to DK. He had minimum no of dialogues and was quite expressive with his eyes. He was crying softly in the final scene (what's new ??). and the way he looked at Dish when Aai asks him to come home was endearing. (with tears in his eyes).

They did not show any promo for this week. The reasons could be

Viewers are already looking forward to the serial 😆 Promo generally sends out a bad signal (like the sting promo) resulting in a bad TRP. So no promo. The serial is coming to an end. So there is no need to promote it. Just building the curiosity factor by not showing.
  1. For reasons best known to 'Film Farm' and 'Zee'

Questions

Is Sum just acting ? Bangles ? (I think that I can remove this question. No one really seems to notice it in the serial 😡. Another 2 more episodes and if nothing happens this one is out of my list). Has DK forgiven Ved ? (for being 2gether with Gargi. They both  have a problem. They keep on asking forgiveness alternatively) What is the next plan of Gargi ? (she was quite angry in the last scene. She was wearing this long tika and also a 'nath' (nose ring) in the middle - between the nose. My usage of 'nath' may be wrong. But dunno what other name I can give it).
  • Will Dish really quit Kanaka house ?

Last But not the least thanks sree_20 for that wonderful update, fizak for pitching in with details on those dialogues between DK and Dish, jingle for spending hrs before idiot box trying to catch a glimpse of the promo.

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 18 years ago

Hi Swathi,

Good to hear your take on the last highly contaminated epi!! As u say sum was behind while D was talking to suhas, but I'm sure her ears were waxed asusual and she still thinks that pori is her Bahu!!😡

I'm reminded of Newton's law here..............What ever goes up has to come down!! So it is not the fault of the pro/directors that TD is going to the dogs. SEE it is the law of nature lol😆 

Mink,who  thought of sparing the makers of chastisement this time,coz she is in a good mood!!😉

thanks swathi

i agree with it all!

love eran!!

Heya swathi

thanksss for that 😃...love reading your views........hmm i agree maybe sumitra is just acting to make disha and dk have more feelings towards each other and actually admit there love for each other....or otherwise the lady don't have a clue about what she doing lol............oh well she goon have to seee

Thanks

Love Asian Princess