Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Kitkat

Groupbie

Kitkat

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thank you so much.  sorry 1 last question.  Does Ranveer know that sahiba is in England and has he seen her and how does he feel about her.

Thank

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 7)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanak33

shanak33

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I just started watchin the show this week . I only like jazz and Ranveer scenes. The rest I fast foward. I know the character Shebia and Ranveer use to be together and now she is marring the other guy, is the other guy also the main lead? Can some one give me a summary of this show . Is there a misunderstanding between Shebia and Ranveer?
Thankyou Wink

Edited by shanak33 - 03 October 2012 at 10:40am

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kitkat

Thank you so much.  sorry 1 last question.  Does Ranveer know that sahiba is in England and has he seen her and how does he feel about her.

Thank

Hi..,
Ranveer knows Sahiba is in England, However he thought she is married and move on, so he came to the conclusion he will also move on...

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak33

I just started watchin the show this week . I only like jazz and Ranveer scenes. The rest I fast foward. I know the character Shebia and Ranveer use to be together and now she is marring the other guy, is the other guy also the main lead? Can some one give me a summary of this show . Is there a misunderstanding between Shebia and Ranveer?
Thankyou Wink

Sahiba is marrying Daljeet...,And yeah, he is also a lead..

Summary: Ranveer & Sahiba were madly in love with each other, Ranveer left to fullfill his dreams on his wedding day..., Sahiba marry Daljeet just to go to London. Ranveer eventually found out about sahiba being in london, He send a message that they will reach on her brithday at BigBen...,he was late...,and sahiba hugged ranveer and began telling him about Ranveer & how she lied to him...,in comes Ranveer, and he saw her hugging Daljeet (he didn't see Daljeet face) and he overheard Daljeet mom talking about sahiba being her daughter-in-law..., so he decide to move on...,& became Jazz's bodyguard...,but plans to use her as she has millions behind her...
Sahiba later saw Ranveer with Jazz, and think he has moved on, so she decide to marry Daljeet...

Hope i was of help to you..

shanak33

shanak33

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Last question when did this pogramme start  (which date and mounth)  as it seems recent.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Last question when did this pogramme start  (which date and mounth)  as it seems recent.

Rab Se Sohna Isshq started after Zee's Long running Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli came to an end in july..
Sorry can't think of the exact date but sometime between the 10 July to the 20 july..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsa

liipsa

liipsa

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanda_18

Rab Se Sohna Isshq started after Zee's Long running Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli came to an end in july..
Sorry can't think of the exact date but sometime between the 10 July to the 20 july..
yaar i think it started on 16th july. Smile

Edited by liipsa - 04 October 2012 at 5:22am

--Doyel--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Doyel--

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Can you please tell me from which episode is dis pic from???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.