Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guru12

hi plzzz tell me the story so far it,s interesting serial , plzzz help me

Hi..,
Well, the show so far Sahiba and Ranveer is in love with each other and were about to tie the knot, Daljeet secreting in love with Sahiba, on the day of the wedding Ranveer left to fullfill his dream,he left to go london..., Couple days later Shaibha heads to London onknowingly to her family, for a fast visa she had to marry Daljeet. Together they got married, and fly to london not ones knows.
Ranveer wants to do something big so he keeps trying to impress the a millionaire Mr.Pal, however he keeps getting into problems with Mr.Pal daughter Jazz...,
Daljeet mom goes to find Daljeet after hearing he is married, Sahiba dad also want to go london.
Ranveer is on the search for Sahiba as he found out she is in london..

Hope i was of help to you...,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 6)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi000

simmi000

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Are ranveer,daljeet and sahiba from same pind(village)?

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi000

Are ranveer,daljeet and sahiba from same pind(village)?

Yeah, They are..,

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
is there an AT for ranveer and shahiba?

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Originally posted by mjht_one

thanks aanchal

Kitkat

Groupbie

Kitkat

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Hi I was watching this show and then it got kind of boring. I have restarted watching it and I have one simple question.  Did Sahiba met Ranveer and what happened with that.  Thanks in advance

liipsa

liipsa

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kitkat

Hi I was watching this show and then it got kind of boring. I have restarted watching it and I have one simple question.  Did Sahiba met Ranveer and what happened with that.  Thanks in advance
Sahiba and Ranvir were supposed to meet at bigben.But due to misunderstanding ,they couldnt meet each other.Sahiba thought ranvir must have had an accident or something for which he didnt come but just then she saw Ranveer from a distance who was carrying an unconscious Jazz  in his arms.Sahiba thought ranvir has betrayed her and is now with another woman.she decided to return to her home,but when she called in her home,her sister told that ever1 hates her now.She told Sahiba that every1 in their home wished that she should be dead.Hearing this sahiba becomes heartbroken and she decides to commit suicide.but in the nick of time Daljit comes and saves her.Sahiba says nobody loves her and she doesnt wish to be a burden on Daljit anymore,if ever1 hates her for whom she should live.Daljit says who says nobody loves u,i love u and care for u very much.Hearing this sahiba feels guilty about her action.daljit's mom also loves sahiba very much and is preparing for their wedding enthusiatically.Sahiba has lost all hopes from life,but she wants daljit and his mom to be happy .Out of gratitude,she agrees to marry daljit .
hope it helpsSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.