Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Rangeelaa

Rangeelaa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Hey do any of you guys know who the singer of the song is?
Tere Naal, the cover version on Rab Se Sona?
also is there any chance we can get the whole version? will zee ever release it?

(I'm slightly obsessed w/it lol. only reason I actually watch the show tbh
can't help it, its so beautifulDay Dreaming)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rangeelaa

also is there any chance we can get the whole version? will zee ever release it?

Hi..,
I am sorry..,I don't really know who the singer of the song is..Confused
But someone had already ask for this song...,and Visha give this link.. saying its only part of the song...Maybe it can be of help to youSmile

And yeah..,everyone loves that song...Wink

Edited by Amanda_18 - 27 July 2012 at 1:55pm

Rangeelaa

Rangeelaa

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanda_18

Hi..,
But someone had already ask for this song...,and Visha give this link.. saying its only part of the song...Maybe it can be of help to youSmile

Awww, thanks but I actually emailed Zee (when they were asking feedback for the show) 
they replyed saying they will release the full song soon Smile
so I guess we have to wait 

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Hi..,

Awww, thanks but I actually emailed Zee (when they were asking feedback for the show) 
they replyed saying they will release the full song soon Smile
so I guess we have to wait 

Oh Ok...,
I guess we will have to do just that...Smile

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Can someone give me short update of the show Please as i have just start watching the show Tongue

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha...

Can someone give me short update of the show Please as i have just start watching the show Tongue

Will surely do...Wink
Well..,Sahiba is much in love with Ranveer..,But his ultimate dream is going to London,he can do about anything to fullfill that dream. Daljeet quite very simple,He falls for Sahiba the very first time he saw her..,he lives with his brother,sister in law& parents,his dad is very sick and they don't have enough money.
Sahiba grandmom is very strict, her dad is more lie a friend to her, her mom is cool, her sister is quite talkative and her aunt(something is wrong abt her aunt, i think her husband left her)
On Sahiba & Ranveer wedding day,Ranveer got a phone call and he left, leaving Sahiba and everyone else at the wedding venue just to get that wish of his fullfill,he is on his way to london.Sahiba dad is very angry and want to get sahiba married within 2 days to his friend son.While daljeet is going to london to work so that he can gain more money to support his parents.

I do hope was of help you Natasha...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07MuktaJaiswalSandstone

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Natasha...

Will surely do...Wink
Well..,Sahiba is much in love with Ranveer..,But his ultimate dream is going to London,he can do about anything to fullfill that dream. Daljeet quite very simple,He falls for Sahiba the very first time he saw her..,he lives with his brother,sister in law& parents,his dad is very sick and they don't have enough money.
Sahiba grandmom is very strict, her dad is more lie a friend to her, her mom is cool, her sister is quite talkative and her aunt(something is wrong abt her aunt, i think her husband left her)
On Sahiba & Ranveer wedding day,Ranveer got a phone call and he left, leaving Sahiba and everyone else at the wedding venue just to get that wish of his fullfill,he is on his way to london.Sahiba dad is very angry and want to get sahiba married within 2 days to his friend son.While daljeet is going to london to work so that he can gain more money to support his parents.

I do hope was of help you Natasha...Wink

Awww thank you so muchBig smile

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.