RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by simmi000

Plz anyone tell how to download videos from india forum?
Try Realplayer/atube catcher
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

where is 13th december WU? can anyone please give me brief
It is not updated.
But here,credit to http://rabsesonaishq.writtenupdates.org
Ranveer is mumbling Sahiba's name, while a new lady doctor arrive saying he wants to see his report before giving him anything.
Ranveer dad is sad as Ranveer is missing, while Deep is showing everyone Ranveer's photo to know if they saw him.
They decide to light a lamp till Ranveer arrive.
Police come asking if Ranveer lives here, Manmeet say yes. Police said they need to go with them as they have found a death body.
Sahiba isn't ready to believe, while Ranveer mom start crying say that isn't possible.
Police bought evidence to show it is Ranveer's body. Ranvver dad & Manmeet left with the police.
Sahiba is crying with Ranveer photo asking where is he? He should come back? They have a child & she remember him.
Daljeet & Malika is looking for Ranveer, when Sahiba saw him.
Sahiba ask him if he did anything with Ranveer, Malika told her they are looking for Ranveer also & she shouldn't doubt him.
Sahiba apologize to him & told him about police informing about the dead body. They hug each other while Malika looks on.
Police showed Ranveer dad & Manmeet the covered body, Manmeet raise up the sheet but claim the face is damage badly.
Ranveer dad recongize his shoes & denies that's Ranveer. Manmeet told him this is our Ranveer.
PreCap: Ranveer is saying he need to go to his wife, the lady doctor ask Sahiba, he said yes. Then we see Ranveer is walking weakly going towards Sahiba, while Sahiba is running to him.
Edited by Trouble. - 11 years ago
Whose child is Sahiba carrying?
Originally posted by nivi.divi

Whose child is Sahiba carrying?
ranveerse baby
Originally posted by marja

ranveerse baby

what!!

Didn't she get intimate with Daljeet?

I thought she hated Ranveer.
Posted: 10 years ago
can a moderator delete my topic please. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3529889
Does Daljeet know that Sahiba's baby isn't his?
yes he know, i dont think he care about tht baby soo much! he just want sahiba
So I'm on and off w/this show
I have exams so I missed a couple episodes after Ranveer died and his father was yelling at Saiba 
I watched today's episode and I'm so confused, Dalijeet is saying Saibaa's dead and I knw Ranveer is dead and this guy is someone else 
can someone catch me up ðŸ˜Š

why saahiba look soo old she should look more young and brave ????