Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

suggest a song

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey friends i have an idea of creating a VM for anuj-ambiTongue...can u plz help me by suggesting a apt song for them...till now we haven't got any VMs in this forumCry...can you believe dis?Shocked...so guys plz be fast in suggesting me a good number...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni_11Haifa_JayBFan.Nabi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "suggest a song" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I would love to see ur wonderful vm wen made
I was also thinking that Ambi Anuj have had scenes know n y hasn't anyone made any vms so I will b waiting very wacky for ur beautiful vm

My suggestion would be thora sa pyar hua hai or Ada ishq those 2 wud go perfectly well with the sweet couple n if u do make the vm plz do post it here

Thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicy

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Agree with u both y has no one made Anuj n Ambi vm till know?
Well it's good to here that ur making a vm I also suggest u to use Thora sa pyar hua hai or Ada ishq as Chandni has sed as they both go with this song as both not fully in love.

d_spicy

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@chandni_11 and @alisha_01 thank u guys for suggesting me two beautiful songs...but now am in dilemma whether to choose thoda sa pyar or aadha ishq...uffD'oh

Edited by d_spicy - 15 July 2012 at 1:59am

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thats a great idea..
How abt Saibo http://youtu.be/1Q82f_vdHIM

d_spicy

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thuda sa pyar hua hai will look good, I mean very good

d_spicy

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
aww... that will b gr88 sneha if u make a vm on anam... i think thoda sa pyaar will pefrect..Wink

d_spicy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.