Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

@Anji.. 

I think, this will be handled differently. 
DS , bhago will probably approach Shiv's parents and there will be a traditional sitting. Rishta coming , acceptance of proposal. 
Whole dhoom dhamaka of Arranged marriages
and Bada BING 

her marriage. 

Anandi will agree to marry, but she is not ready to fall in love again.  I do not think she ever will be unless she is forced into that situation of thinking of shiv like her husband.

ITs not possible for her. She has been groomed like that. 

yeah me be something happen like this.. right now we are assuming to many thing.. lets wait and watch
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@funny..

BV is no where like Ekta lol

don't worry. Even if they go with the whole marriage and then love after track.. it would be good : )

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DonIsback

oye nahi fir letter chup chaap le liye tha... arur shoping to time spend karne ka bahana tha.. shiv ka... oye shiv ke mangla mai anandi ka bhi to mangal hai... chili se rescue to pani ne kiya tha.. aur ha uski plate mai kuch tha usne... but fir bhi chilli se resuce karna badi baat nahi hai.. .😆

Daat ke baad letter nehi leti toh aur kya karti?  Shopping bahana tha - tu admit karta hai😆  (bola na ladka bhola nahi hai...apne watch bhi atka diya!  Chilli se rescue counts, Shiv macho banke chance marene kya khosish mein tha!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lets hope that Shiv's parents are generous enough to accept Anandi as their son's wife. Let Anandi finds her real love in Shiv and his family members. Let her not succumb to the pressure of Ds and Co. to accept Shiv but fall in love with the goodness of Shiv gradually and ardently.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
arre waah new At ban gaya and mujha pata nahin chala yeh kaise i came just morn congo !!hi all
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Suchi - with a little time some of her resistance would have disappeared...As Prati and I are playfully debating, I think yeh ladka - 1/2 bite jalebi se sixer mardiya
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Daat ke baad letter nehi leti toh aur kya karti?  Shopping bahana tha - tu admit karta hai😆  (bola na ladka bhola nahi hai...apne watch bhi atka diya!  Chilli se rescue counts, Shiv macho banke chance marene kya khosish mein tha!

watch atka nahi diya sach mai atka tha...bechare par ilzam yu hi pad jata hai.. waise uske sath shopping karke samay bitana tha bus.. us mai kya hai.. har koi karta hai waise... 😆.. nahi wo macho banne ki kohish nahi mirchi khane ki khoshi kar raha tha.. bechara bhola hai na use laga wo kha payega.. isliye ...😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved ur debating anj and prati...i have to go but still cant..due to this lol
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGO OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMG

I am sooo excited. WHOOO CARES if Anandi does not fall in love and get married

She iwll get married to Shiv NA 

and imagine all those , eyelocks and awkward moments. I am not ashamed to admit, I would SOOO LOVE THAT for AnSH.

So please guyz stop thinking logically ROFL and just go to AnSH Lala land.

❤️Dhak Dhak goes my dil ❤️

Sooo beautiful! and I CANNOT WAIT until they have their SR in the haveli and when Jagya is home after fighting with gauri. 

Agar gauri bhi aa jaye na tho sonay pe suhaga

LOL she will come in search of beendini status and will be amazed to find , beti (Anandi) and jamaisa (Shiv) having their suhaag raat in Anandi's room ROFL  

Don_theEvil thumbnail
waise tinoo ka account hack ho gaya hai.. muje multiple personality disorder najar aaraha hai usmai 🤣