Posted: 11 years ago

Hello folks! My prediction on the future track of NBT. If you like it please comment and if you don't then... apologies πŸ˜Š Pleae bear with the length of the post

Mohan and Riddhima return to the hospital after wedding.

Ridz: Mohan tum kitne mahaan ho. Tumne mere parivaar ke liye kitna bada tyaag diya hain. Yeh ehsaan main kaise chuka paungi?

Mohan: Errr...don't worry about it Ridz. Shayad yehi meri kismat mein likha tha(his mind says: Oh freakkin hell! Yeh maine kya kar diya?? Nashe ki haalat mein iss se shaadi kar li. Darn it! Have to remember to buy better stuff next time. Being stingy doesn't pay)

Meanwhile, Megha is lost in her dreamland, waiting for Mohan to arrive. She keeps waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Two years pass by yet Megha continues to wait for Mohan to arrive. Then one day out of the blue there is a knock on the door. As fate would have it, Megha opens the door to find Mohan standing outside. Megha's heart is overwrought with emotions. She is so happy that tears start flowing from here eyes. She is about to hug Mohan when Ridz steps out from behind with a baby in her arms. Baby starts making gurgling noises and which sound like  "gooo gaa gooo ga" . A shattered Megha realises that the  baby is trying to say "Sun na Sunn na". Shocked she steps back and retreats into the house. Mohan steps inside the Vyas house and motions for Riddhima to follow suit

Mohan: Kaisi ho Megha? Chavvani aur Piddi kaise hain?

Megha: Dono theek hain. Tum kaise ho? Aur yeh...(pointing at Ridz)

Mohan: Yeh meri patni Riddhima hain. Woh kya hain na Megha haalaat kuch aise ho gaye the ki ...

Megha: (holds her hand up) Koi safai dene ki zaroorat nahi hain Mohan. Main samajh gayi.

Mohan: (points towards the baby) Yeh humari beti hain, Meghana. Maine iska naam tumhari yaad mein rakha tha.

Megha: (with a shocked look) Par Mohan main toh abhi zinda hu 

Mohan: (making a quick recovery) Oh actually iska naam Vedika hain maine...(before he completes his sentence FIL walks in)

FIL: (in a booming voice) Bhagwan ki dua se main bhi zinda hi hu Mohan (continues giving angry looks to Mohan)

Mohan: (gives a sheepish smile) Actually iss ka naam Saroja jo maine apni maa jaisi aunty ke yaad mein rakha tha

Saroj:(walks out, takes one look at Mohan and makes a tinda lika face) Main bhi zinda hu Mohan. Tumhe sharm nahi aayi aise karte hue? Batao kya rishta hain tumhara mujhse jo yeh naam rakha? Batao Mohan,Batao Mohan, Batao Mohan, Batao Mohan

Megha: (automatically as if on cue) Haan haan main...(stops herself short  as she realises that she spoke her lines at the wrong moment (yet again))

Mohan:(really worked up and sweating profusely): Actually sach batau toh maine isska naam Renuka rakha hain apni pyari Renu bhabhi ki yaad mein. Majnu gali mein unke saath bitya hue woh haseen pal main kabhi bhool nahi sakta.

Renu:(On hearing her name comes thundering out) Abbey oye muhe laphange patrakar. Main zinda hu aur itni jaldi mar bhi nahi sakti. Tu kya chahta hain na main acche se jaanti hu. Mere paas naa aana lafant kahin ka.

Sanjay: Renu yeh main kya sun raha hu? Tum iss ke saath Majnu galli gayi thi?

Renu: (pretends that moong dal is burning and runs away to the kitchen)

Mohan: (looking heavenwards asking for inspiration to strike him. Frustrated he shouts out) Iss ka naam actual main maine Amara rakha hain. Amar ki yaad mein. Ab yeh mat kehna ki Amar bhi zinda hain!!!!

( starts thinking of another name just in case this one is vetoed, becomes totally oblivious to everything around him) 

Suddenly there's a loud banging noise  and the main door opens. A figure covered in white clothes surrounded by dust is seen. Dust clears from the face and it is... AMAR(who has come back to life defeating death as he is er... Amar!). Megha looks super happy, stretches both her arm out and starts running. Mohan looks up and  is super happy thinking she is running to him. He raises his arms SRK style only to be elbowed away by Megha. He looks up in surprise to find Amar at the door and is shattered. Riddhima heaves a sigh of relief and makes a mental note to call the assassins she hired a couple of days back and cancel the task assigned to them. Vyas family super happy to be united with Amar. FIL back to his "Amar jaap" mode, Sanjay back to his "envious of Amar" mode, Renu back to her "jealous and greedy" mode, Megha back to her "Amar Gatha" mode, Saroj back to her "my chota beta the bestest and bahu the crappiest mode", Nanhi happy that her real spidey is back AND as always Addu is missing from action.

A light NBT tune plays in BG and the camera pans out of Vyas house, Juna Mohalla, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, World, Earth , Atmosphere and Galaxies.

"My" Foot Note:

Last checked Mr. Sudhir Besharma was with Jai & Deeru shooting NBT from the heavens. News is that they were thrashed by a mob of angry young women who stormed the NBT sets with belans in their hands. This is what MR. Suhir Besharma had to say

SB: Dekho yaar we promised a "dilchasp story" and we gave one. Actually, when we released the teasers of the serial a typo occurred. Instead of " The tale of a widow, a bachelor and their love story" it was supposed  to be "The Tale of a widow and a bachelor and their "respective" love stories. Bhai ab agar marketing waalo ne typo kiya toh iss mein humari kya galti thi.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago

Neelu , Great so everyone is alive even Amar & we all will be dead by then 

πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£
Mmmast...πŸ˜‰

Amar bhi zinda ho gaya,... yahi dekhna reh gaya ab toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Truly hilarious Neelu... I read this in yesterday's MMT... loved it ...
Please write some more...😎
What the hell? Dont make fun of such a beautiful show please. Whatever complaints we have from CVs, we shouldn't be belittling their efforts donr in the past before this bhayankar MR marrg track. So never ever dare to post something weird like this. It is NOT FUNNY.
so u opened dis thread ...dis is awe sum neelu as i said ..

a widow n a bachlor n der respective luv stories ..🀣 u rock di πŸ‘πŸΌ

bt yeh if mohan is married n has a complete kid y did he giv shahrukh pose ?????????πŸ˜†
 Very creative Neelima.. πŸ‘

Loved it.. well written πŸ˜³

Par πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for u...i know.. it must hurt so very much πŸ˜’
Great spoof NeeluπŸ˜†! 

Megha holds her hand up nahi keeps her hand on ears hona chahiye tha🀣. 

Mohan ko sab Vyas family ke logon ka hi naam mila rakne ke liye. Indumati kyun nahi rakha. Finally baby ka naam kya decide kiya hai mohan neπŸ˜†? 

Mohan raises his arms SRK style πŸ€£. 

Vyas parivaar toh palti maar ne me expert hai. Sach much mohan ki shaadi sahi se megha se hoti aur Amar tapak padtha toh Vyas parivaar ka reaction yahi hotaπŸ˜†. 

I think instead of new lead unhe Amar ko wapas laana chahiye. Then this will remain "Dilchasp kahani of Mohan and Mrs. Vyas". 

Waise did you read my PM which i sent after Thursday episode? 
HaHa,it was Outstanding n mind-blowing Neelima...
Neeluuu πŸ€— πŸ€—

we had been long-awaiting this day when you'll write this spoof 

the bits I loved just too much are as follows

🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣🀣

The WHOLE spoof itself Neelu πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ is a masterpiece πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mohan'S baby's Sun na sun na πŸ€£

Hope to read more and more of this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†