Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Choopulu kalisina shubhavela

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-pavitra-

-pavitra-

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
All telugu speaking people,our favourite show "Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?" is going to air on Maa tv from July 23rd as "Choopulu kalisina shubhavela"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha2011mskdscjosephadamjonas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choopulu kalisina shubhavela" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mskdsc

mskdsc

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I didn't wanted it to be in Telugu but will watch it for sure from the first epi as it became my weakness.

U just pls change the title it's diff to understand what u wanted to say before opening the post

Edited by mskdsc - 14 July 2012 at 2:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya451swat.gashw99Raadhiyaaa

neha2011

Groupbie

neha2011

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
yes dear am eagerly waiting arnav and khushi love story in telugu wowww. most of the hindi serials are dubbed in telugu and good trps and even characters are also popular in telugu. am hoping arnav and khushi alo woo the telugu audience.Smile

Priya641

Goldie

Priya641

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
whatz d meaning of dat...??? i don understand telugu but i vl watch jst fr our ARSHI... Wink

josephadamjonas

Goldie

josephadamjonas

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

HAHA!

ROFL!
OMG!
LOL!
LMAO!
WHAT CRAP IS THAT NAME??
OH SHIT!!

it means,
"The right moment eyes meet!"
haha! too corny!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhiyaaa

lsage

lsage

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
sounds terrible. i'd rather watch it in hindi and not understand completely than in telugu and understand completely. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

josephadamjonasRaadhiyaaa

RAMYA.s.s

RAMYA.s.s

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
seriously at what time is dat????

telidevara

telidevara

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
serial was nice but dont change rabbave music and change names and dubbing for arnav & kushi and also replace there original names

and keep the telugu episodes in net

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.