Scrolling Promo - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
I cant fathom the reason for their killing off (if indeed they do!) Bhago...so what if Bhairavi doesnt want to continue??? Why cant they do another Gehna - as they replaced Neha Marda with the new actress...whats the point of killing off the character altogether!
Originally posted by sunshine244

I cant fathom the reason for their killing off (if indeed they do!) Bhago...so what if Bhairavi doesnt want to continue??? Why cant they do another Gehna - as they replaced Neha Marda with the new actress...whats the point of killing off the character altogether!

Maybe the role/character has outlived its utility.  At each point in the future they dont want to have questions why is bhago not there  -- when anandi gets married to shiv,  when they have children, etc. etc. etc...
I know this thread is getting long, but cannot resist commenting.

I really want Ansh to get married.  I am too worried and afraid that otherwise Jagya will come back and spoil the budding romance between Ansh.

Although cliche'd, I don't mind post-marriage romance.  We have to assume that Ansh are going through six months of post-marriage courtship before Shiv totally wins Anandi's heart.
Done with forced marriage for ANandi ! ðŸ˜¡ This time she deserves to get into another relationship WILLINGLY !  😡
@ Tinoo

The role had outlived its utility actually - I agree with you on that. Anandi has spent most of her life with her in-laws so the biological parents do not logically have that kind of say in her important life decisions anymore. Anandi is more connected to Sumitra on a regular basis, and she was the confidante in tough times

However, in the absence of Sumitra (with smita bansal on her maternity break - and we dont know when she would be able to return to the show), a mother figure is missing in the story - a responsibility which dadisa and gehna have tried to take over, but its just not the same...and it has been discussed indepth in this forum, how Anandi needs a mature person who she trusts and who can help her emerge from her trauma, guide her out of her current lack of self confidence, and restore her belief and trust in the institution of marriage... and this hand holding, in my opinion, could be needed even after Anandi gets married - not forever, but in the initial days atleast...
i guess it might be a trick to get ananid to consider as ds had said na k i will ensure u get this, i just can bear a forced sagai and shadi shoudl be love marriage😉

agar anandi ku bhago na force karti tou kitna bhi shiv action mar leta anandi would never have gotten ready for marriage she needs a push only then will she start but yes i dnt want a ansh too soon, ansh sagai hu then it should be other tracks - including fall fof g, meanwhile it will be ansh in love!!
Originally posted by leo4ever

i guess it might be a trick to get ananid to consider as ds had said na k i will ensure u get this, i just can bear a forced sagai and shadi shoudl be love marriage😉

agar anandi ku bhago na force karti tou kitna bhi shiv action mar leta anandi would never have gotten ready for marriage she needs a push only then will she start but yes i dnt want a ansh too soon, ansh sagai hu then it should be other tracks - including fall fof g, meanwhile it will be ansh in love!!

But then if Jagiya comes back, Anandi will forget our darling Shiv😭
nope she wont, after the bye she said she will not go back and she will never never break jagaya guair home- now tou they will get it leaglised and then if anaid marries then she will be the dsri aurat na , nope nada never
Anandi deserves someone who is suitable for HER.This girl is very stubborn.If she has it her own way she will prefer to stay single.She needs someone close to her and who can explain to her and make her understand.I am liking this track.However,I am going to miss such a strong character like Bhago who in the end died in her depression and worry for her only child.
@leo i agre with you...no way anandi will ever marry pighead again...the one who has bore the pain of loosing huby knows how it feels...and if tht track hs to be happened then lots before cv would have shown anandi fighting for pighead an snatching him back form the clutches of pighead... like in other stories... so no way...