Phir Subah Hogi

My heart goes out to Gulabiya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moon.beam

Goldie

moon.beam

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
How can her daughter not understand he mother's pain...she is running here and there to save her daughter from falling into a relationship made up of lies...

Mother affection and care shown beautifully in the show...loved her acting...felt really bad for her when she started running to the haveli when she heard that Reva will be leaving within an hour and her increased heart beats when she found that TVS is at the haveli...

Do you think Suguni doing the right thing by ignoring the mother and listening to takur always???

Post in your comments...TVS being good or bad is not the discussion...its the mother-daughter bond and mother worrying for her daughter's future...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shimshimsurvi035devashree_hLaila2009Jess.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My heart goes out to Gulabiya" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
One day Sugni will realise who has been looking out for her and who has been deceiving her. I just hope she realises this before TVS ruins her life.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.